Page 147 of 242 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 7255
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    We still don't know how to interpret antibody testing in a way that has real world meaning. If immunity is innate (T-cell based), the antibody level may not tell us anything at all.
    Somebody does...... or her "medical team" would have said, you are all good from March of 2020 so no need to mess around with that Pfizer jab now. In 2021 b4 radiation.

That would imply that zero people in New Jersey can interpret the results. I find that fascinating and hard to fathom.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It'd be difficult. We have methods that test for IgG, IgG+IgM, IgG+IgM+IgA, Anti-spike, Anti-N, spike antigen, in various combinations available.

And there aren't standard units for a host of antibodies (eg. HIV, HCV, VZV) so I don't really expect there to be one here.
    I don't expect a standard either since there's no reason to take that step. I was just saying we could probably do it if we had a good incentive.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Somebody does...... or her "medical team" would have said, you are all good from March of 2020 so no need to mess around with that Pfizer jab now. In 2021 b4 radiation.

That would imply that zero people in New Jersey can interpret the results. I find that fascinating and hard to fathom.
    For a standard interpretation of serology results, you're correct. It's pretty straight forward. But in terms of what is protective, we don't know. We can't even say what a protective level is for eg. measles and mumps with any certainty.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Antibody levels are not a good measure of protection, I suggest you stop following that rabbit hole.

It is well known that antibody levels fall and then spring back up post-exposure (to the virus or the vaccine). That is how the immune system works – it is anamnestic. It “remembers” after the primary response and mounts a heightened response that staves off severe illness using both T-cells and antibodies in the secondary response. We fully expect antibodies to fall as time from exposure to vaccine or infection increases and we fully expect them to rise upon re-exposure. This isn’t vaccine failure; it’s just how the immune system works. That, infections in the vaccinated are generally mild is evidence of this process working.
    from http://www.trackingzebra.com/new-blo...-vaccine-doses

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    I don't expect a standard either since there's no reason to take that step. I was just saying we could probably do it if we had a good incentive.
    For that, we would need a reference method or standardized material to test against. We don't have either.

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We still don't know how to interpret antibody testing in a way that has real world meaning. If immunity is innate (T-cell based), the antibody level may not tell us anything at all.
    Innate =\= t-cell. Perhaps you meant myeloid, but even that isn’t entirely correct.

Anyways, there is no chance that humoral responses are not playing a protective role. These are not mutually exclusive processes. Cell mediated responses are of course important, but these adaptive arms are complementary for obligate intracellular pathogens.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Ok then other than the vaxx, what IS a good measure of protection?
    What other things are you doing besides the ones suggested in the media to help yourself during these times.

I am sure that you read the various vitamin stacks that folks are using in the big MISC.

And thanks for that link.

Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    Antibody levels are not a good measure of protection, I suggest you stop following that rabbit hole.

There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What other things are you doing besides the ones suggested in the media to help yourself during these times.

I am sure that you read the various vitamin stacks that folks are using in the big MISC.

Staying away from people is better than anything (I mean AWAY not some silly 6' rule). The next best is maintaining overall health and wellness (i.e. exercise, diet, sleep, mental health etc.) In the end, IMO virus gonna virus. There will be people who are vaccinated or unvaccinated contracting the disease. Individual risk tolerance should be based on the cost of the mitigation methods (fitness, mental health, financial hardship etc.) in relation to personal risk factors / comorbidities. I'm sure there are studies showing worrying about it too much is counterproductive, as excessive stressors (physical or mental) have a negative impact on overall health.

Keeping a healthy weight and keeping active is good for just about any condition. Do that and you're miles ahead of most people.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Staying away from people is better than anything (I mean AWAY not some silly 6' rule). The next best is maintaining overall health and wellness (i.e. exercise, diet, sleep, mental health etc.) In the end, IMO virus gonna virus. There will be people who are vaccinated or unvaccinated contracting the disease. Individual risk tolerance should be based on the cost of the mitigation methods (fitness, mental health, financial hardship etc.) in relation to personal risk factors / comorbidities. I'm sure there are studies showing worrying about it too much is counterproductive, as excessive stressors (physical or mental) have a negative impact on overall health.
    YUP!! Exactly.

being a fatass will get unjabbed and jabbed rona patients killed.

anxiety is second reason.

Both jab and unjabbed just need to chill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bszoBN4vKo&t

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm not doing anything special in terms of diet or supplementation. I don't have much to add to this ...

...other than I plan to be outside as much as possible and live the remainder of my life on this beautiful planet rather than cower in quarantined fear and obsess over my fractional percentage risk of death from covid. I track cases in my area, and if there is a spike I will curtail some unnecessary activities that would place me in confined spaces indoors, particularly where there is less ventilation or air volume. I keep my stress levels low by shielding myself from mainstream media narratives and I cautiously reassess as more data comes in. While I realize I can end up as an exception to the risk equation, I'm not putting my life on hold because of it.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not doing anything special in terms of diet or supplementation. I don't have much to add to this ...

...other than I plan to be outside as much as possible and live the remainder of my life on this beautiful planet rather than cower in quarantined fear and obsess over my fractional percentage risk of death from covid. I track cases in my area, and if there is a spike I will curtail some unnecessary activities that would place me in confined spaces indoors, particularly where there is less ventilation or air volume. I keep my stress levels low by shielding myself from mainstream media narratives and I cautiously reassess as more data comes in. While I realize I can end up as an exception to the risk equation, I'm not putting my life on hold because of it.
    Personally, I find the pandemic fascinating; albeit inconvenient to have to participate in. I’ve never really been concerned for myself or immediate family since the data started showing what it is. My initial concerns of the virus were quickly replaced with fears for the country.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally, I find the pandemic fascinating; albeit inconvenient to have to participate in. I’ve never really been concerned for myself or immediate family since the data started showing what it is. My initial concerns of the virus were quickly replaced with fears for the country.
    Dude, I totally get what you're saying.

and am I wrong in thinking that if the next viral mutation creates zombies from the infected that feed on the living but move real slow and must all be destroyed which could be kinda fun???

if so then sorry.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zombies can actually move rather fast nowadays.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Zombies can actually move rather fast nowadays.
    Damn. Then nevermind. Thought deleted from RAM.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Damn. Then nevermind. Thought deleted from RAM.
    Just wanted to give a heads up. Your a great Canadian Chaz, looking out for the common man. Better than Trudeau even.

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Just wanted to give a heads up. Your a great Canadian Chaz, looking out for the common man. Better than Trudeau even.
    haha! Thanks Bro, but that's not saying much. That dude is impossible to take seriously.

and I think of myself as a world citizen currently inhabiting a small but comfy abode in Canuckistanistan..

Kinda sorry for the hyjack.

And yeah got the second shot and a kind of a vaccine passport thing downloaded to the phone the other day. I don't support it if it ever becomes a stringent requirement for travel, but at the same time I'd like to be able to move around.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, I totally get what you're saying.

and am I wrong in thinking that if the next viral mutation creates zombies from the infected that feed on the living but move real slow and must all be destroyed which could be kinda fun???

if so then sorry.
    I think we are getting close to that now, but it’s not from the virus. The only thing that’s being washed more than hands during the last 18 months is brains

I don’t think covid zombies would feed on the living, they can’t really taste anything so no point. They will just limp around not respecting social distancing coughing on people, making more zombies.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for that link. I like the way that guy thinks and writes (and not just because I agree with everything he said on that page). Will look around his site more later.

Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Thanks for that link. I like the way that guy thinks and writes (and not just because I agree with everything he said on that page). Will look around his site more later.
    He's one of the people I have followed from the beginning. I like that his career has focused on larger picture pandemic issues and therefore tries to balance risk analysis across multiple considerations.

*edit* - he has an active Twitter account that I think is worth following:
    https://twitter.com/AmeshAA
    Last edited by ectoBgone; 09-01-2021 at 08:15 AM.

He's one of the people I have followed from the beginning. I like that his career has focused on larger picture pandemic issues and therefore tries to balance risk analysis across multiple considerations.

*edit* - he has an active Twitter account that I think is worth following:
    https://twitter.com/AmeshAA
    I have a ******** account I looked at a year or two ago but don't have twitter, snapchat, instagram, or that one with the little videos of people dancing or something. Guess I'll just have to check the link you sent every once in a while

MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000) MrDerickBeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    just did today first dose

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrDerickBeast View Post
    Welcome to the Master Race

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brothers family all got tested Sunday at 3pm in NH, they apparently have 72hrs to show the negative tests at the border crossing, no results yet so they cant cross now, all of our plans for their visit are out the window now.

..I guess the testing labs are swamped, he was saying initially looking at 24-36hrs for the results, now as long as 2-4 days.

I have no idea when I (and my parents) will get to see them, especially now that a 4th wave may be ramping up.

Sad....have not seen them all together since July 2019. Brutal how time passes.
    Last edited by Cantplankwell; 09-01-2021 at 11:28 AM. Reason: grammar
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck on your blood clotting goals of 2021
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

You will be fine, don't let "Fear Factor" psych you out.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Joe Rogan's contracted COVID-19 -- something he's spent countless hours talking about -- but says he's doing better thanks to a laundry list of meds ... but still has to cancel an upcoming show.

The famous podcast host, UFC commentator, conspiracy theorist and hot-take-giver says he got home from being on the road Saturday and felt like hell, so he quarantined from his family and got tested for the coronavirus.

Sure enough, he has COVID, so Rogan says he immediately began consuming all the modern medicine he could get his hands on -- seriously, listen to what he claims he took -- to combat the virus ... and it worked.

Joe says after 3 days on all those meds, he feels great ... but he's canceling his upcoming show in Nashville out of caution and rescheduling for late October.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Sure enough, he has COVID, so Rogan says he immediately began consuming all the modern medicine he could get his hands on -- seriously, listen to what he claims he took -- to combat the virus ... and it worked.
    So instead of a vaccine he took a few thousand dollars worth of antibodies and meds and wound up cancelling a show?
    That seems pretty lame, and odd since he's only in his 50's, but maybe he has some health issues?? Regardless, it's nice that he's feeling better.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Brothers family all got tested Sunday at 3pm in NH, they apparently have 72hrs to show the negative tests at the border crossing, no results yet so they cant cross now, all of our plans for their visit are out the window now.

..I guess the testing labs are swamped, he was saying initially looking at 24-36hrs for the results, now as long as 2-4 days.

I have no idea when I (and my parents) will get to see them, especially now that a 4th wave may be ramping up.

Sad....have not seen them all together since July 2019. Brutal how time passes.

Sorry to hear that
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Page 147 of 242 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast