Page 238 of 242 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,140 of 7255
    Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As much as I've been entertained... and educated by content in this thread. I have to wonder what keeps it going. Unless you are unfortunate enough to have a severely compromised immune system or some other rare misfortune that means vaccination is indicated (sympathies if you do!), what's the relevance of COVID Vax in 2022? especially the tail end of 2022.

Apart from people living in China, who the heck has been thinking about getting COVID Vax. Isn't this a good 12 months + in the past now? I'd be happy to put the whole cluster **** in big box, and bury it

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    As much as I've been entertained... and educated by content in this thread. I have to wonder what keeps it going. Unless you are unfortunate enough to have a severely compromised immune system or some other rare misfortune that means vaccination is indicated (sympathies if you do!), what's the relevance of COVID Vax in 2022? especially the tail end of 2022.

Apart from people living in China, who the heck has been thinking about getting COVID Vax. Isn't this a good 12 months + in the past now? I'd be happy to put the whole cluster **** in big box, and bury it
    Yeah. Bury it and forget it. Knowledge is a bad thing on this issue. Forget the government mandates. Nothing like this could ever happen again. Forget the permanent changes made to the DNA of those who got the shots. Yeah, just forget it all. [incredibly heavy sarcasm]
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Yeah. Bury it and forget it. Knowledge is a bad thing on this issue. Forget the government mandates. Nothing like this could ever happen again. Forget the permanent changes made to the DNA of those who got the shots. Yeah, just forget it all. [incredibly heavy sarcasm]

Yep, lots to be learned from this yet and perhaps for years to come. Never-mind Tom, he is a frequent complainer about threads, at times wanting them closed. Perhaps we should all chip in and buy the fukker a scroll on by button for xmas.

As an aside, Covid is far from over in my area, the town near me is a 2 stop light town, if you draw an 80 mile circle around it you will generally get our reporting area for covid cases, since the beginning of the pandemic we have had 483 cases. 254 of these cases have occurred since restrictions were lifted in September. This thing is here to stay for a while.

Merry Xmas ya'll
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'm not really sure if it worked in the first place. I think the most it did was reduce the reaction by 30% or something. Just my personal theory.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Here in the DC area we get phone calls to get boosted, tv ads are run suggesting the newest bivalent shot and they still want us "protected".
    My gf caught it( Nov 4th) and it was nasty, so i am not quite ready to put the whole covid thing in the back of the closet just yet.
    An annoying cold is one thing, a flu is another, but this mfer was 17 days bad and weakness/fatigue still.
    I guess it is all luck.

Mask use is super high and it feels like we may be going backwards.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 12-28-2022 at 04:00 PM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Yep, lots to be learned from this yet and perhaps for years to come. Never-mind Tom, he is a frequent complainer about threads, at times wanting them closed. Perhaps we should all chip in and buy the fukker a scroll on by button for xmas.

As an aside, Covid is far from over in my area, the town near me is a 2 stop light town, if you draw an 80 mile circle around it you will generally get our reporting area for covid cases, since the beginning of the pandemic we have had 483 cases. 254 of these cases have occurred since restrictions were lifted in September. This thing is here to stay for a while.

Merry Xmas ya'll
    COVID isn't going anywhere. It's just gonna continue to mutate until it can surive with stability. It's a cold virus juiced up by humans (both from the US and China).

-----R. W. Emerson

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read this article on Cancer and Mrna tech and let me know if you had Cancer....would you try it?

Scientists develop a vaccine that destroys AND prevents untreatable brain cancer which killed Beau Biden and John McCain
    A new Glioblastoma treatment uses living cancer cells to reduce brain tumors
    Cells are removed, modified, and returned to induce a strong immune response
    The cell therapy method, so far tested only on mice, produced promising results

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...eau-Biden.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Read this article on Cancer and Mrna tech and let me know if you had Cancer....would you try it?

Scientists develop a vaccine that destroys AND prevents untreatable brain cancer which killed Beau Biden and John McCain
    A new Glioblastoma treatment uses living cancer cells to reduce brain tumors
    Cells are removed, modified, and returned to induce a strong immune response
    The cell therapy method, so far tested only on mice, produced promising results

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...eau-Biden.html
    Cancer with a 30% survival rate?
    You would try anything.

Originally Posted by BK909 View Post
    Cancer with a 30% survival rate?
    You would try anything.
    That was my thought, but if you have read comments on this site regarding mrna, the answer is not so obvious.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So who survived?

I had one vax and 1 booster and covid that had no symptoms so far.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, this is the 7 thousand 123rd in the thread

At least in the UK we're stopping COVID vaccination. From Feb 12th, COVID Vax is no longer available to most population and only people with special medical requirements and >50s will be eligible.

No date yet on withdrawal for >50s without specific medical conditions, but the process to halt vaccination is in progress.

When's the US ceasing Vax?

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At least in the UK we're stopping COVID vaccination. From Feb 12th, COVID Vax is no longer available to most population and only people with special medical requirements and >50s will be eligible.

No date yet on withdrawal for >50s without specific medical conditions, but the process to halt vaccination is in progress.

When's the US ceasing Vax?

When:
    People stop asking for it
    It hit's a negative risk benefit for everyone
    Or most likely, when it stops making money.

Also, it's still available in the UK to people under 50. The UK HSA will cover it for anyone <50 who is at a significant risk or who works with people who have a significant risk from it.
    What happened in the UK is that they calculated that it wasn't cost effective for the public health care system to pay for it for most people under 50. Makes sense. Spend your healthcare pounds where they do the most good.
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

Howdy JTD, it's been a minute, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods...

The immunity generated from an infection was found to be “at least as high, if not higher” than that provided by two doses of an mRNA vaccine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Moderna to offer free COVID vaccine shots to uninsured after emergency ends

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/free-co...mergency-ends/

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Howdy JTD, it's been a minute, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods...

The immunity generated from an infection was found to be “at least as high, if not higher” than that provided by two doses of an mRNA vaccine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Moderna to offer free COVID vaccine shots to uninsured after emergency ends

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/free-co...mergency-ends/
    Didn't know about Moderna trying to look like do gooders, but the other one makes sense, especially now that the virus is more variable and it's likely the vaccine doesn't match the virus's spike protein as well. You'd think the virus would become increasingly superior as it drifts, but who knows how conserved that region of the coding is. Maybe it's barely changed on some strains, but I suspect on others it's significantly different. Lots of variables.

It has been a while. I'm trying to finish some projects that have been taking too long to get done. Nice to see progress!
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

Maybe Modena have Vax to give away because demand is so low it's either that or chuck it out?

In England (and virtually identical in rest of UK) we now have an official policy that people don't need any COVID vaccination unless they are in a high risk clinical group, that said they're still trying to sell the benefits of natural immunity + vaccination immunity ("hybrid immunity") which sounds like a desperate and ever shrinking justification

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-november-2022
    "...It is estimated that over 97% of adults in England had SARS-CoV-2 antibodies, either from infection or vaccination, by the end of August 2022 (reference 1). In Great Britain, an estimated 93 to 99% of children aged 12 to 15 years, and 74 to 98% of children aged 8 to 11 years, had antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 at the end of August 2022 (references 1 and 2). Natural immunity alone provides good levels of protection against severe COVID-19 while the combination of natural and vaccine-induced immunity (hybrid immunity) is associated with even higher levels of protection (references 3,4 and 5). This high level of strong population immunity developed over the past 2 and a half years is under regular monitoring through UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) public health surveillance programmes.."

Well i have been lucky the last3 years, 2 colds but no Covid and no Flu.
    Recently though some people that i know have had mixed reactions to their positive Covid tests, so this thing isn't quite done yet.
    5 people in the last 3 weeks.

-----R. W. Emerson

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Haha! U aint refuting $hit citing those shill sites as sources.

emotion denied!

although I may grab some Trump coins so thanks for the link!

https://ilovemyfreedoms.com/landing-...ate_id=3699978

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

emotion denied!

This website shows you how many other websites exist that prey on minds.
    It blows my mind how many "fringe" sites exist spewing mind bending conclusions.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

emotion denied!

Another looney source...refute the facts; don't avoid the issue by slamming 'the source.'

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1638558480691875841

-----R. W. Emerson

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had the two shots and no booster.

I am done with it. Done.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still seeing people wearing masks driving in cars alone.

I got the Covid gremlins inside me now, they will fight the fukker for me.

Still lots of mask wearers around here, but we have more cases now than we did at anytime during the pandemic. My area fairly rural and 100's of miles with a couple of small towns only had around 400+ until September this year in the last 7 months since restrictions were lifted fully it has climbed to 875.

It may not be for me but if people want to wear a mask or get a shot good for them. I won't look down on anyone for doing what they feel is right.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the Covid gremlins inside me now, they will fight the fukker for me.

Still lots of mask wearers around here, but we have more cases now than we did at anytime during the pandemic. My area fairly rural and 100's of miles with a couple of small towns only had around 400+ until September this year in the last 7 months since restrictions were lifted fully it has climbed to 875.

It may not be for me but if people want to wear a mask or get a shot good for them. I won't look down on anyone for doing what they feel is right.
    Amazing there are still areas that have spikes. That is a big spike. Yeah, for areas like that, I don't judge anyone for doing what they think protects them.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Amazing there are still areas that have spikes. That is a big spike. Yeah, for areas like that, I don't judge anyone for doing what they think protects them.
    It is a big spike, I bet there are many more cases, that is just the recorded ones. Many aren't reporting it or testing at a facility.

I think smaller areas see a spike like this because there are only so many amenities, when you only have a couple of small grocery stores and minimal other facilities etc... you have people coming from all over to shop or visit those establishments giving the virus the perfect way to spread.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those of you who took the jab. I’m praying you don’t die suddenly. Real talk.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Those of you who took the jab. I’m praying you don’t die suddenly. Real talk.
    That chit is at 50% strength at 3 months, so it has already dissipated i believe.

Is the raw-number of cases of great significance? Does it matter if there's a spike? (srs question)

Are people getting admitted to hospital or dying or having health ruined? If hopefully not... then let's not sweat about it.

(That all said I don't wish anyone has the inconvenience/unpleasantness of getting sick with anything. And I understand it's not good for clinically vulnerable, but neither are a lot of things)

And to NG... I don't know of anyone who's died from the Vax, although a couple of people who died from (original strain) COVID. At the very start, when Vax very first came out -- the risk/benefit balance of Vax was likely significant nett benefit. But nowadays... on balance sure it's a small negative

Page 238 of 242 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 ... LastLast