Page 192 of 242 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,760 of 7255
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    How do you know? Can you post a link or something?
    Fox News says this, but idk the proof. I’m too tired to search lol.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Last edited by mtpockets; 12-01-2021 at 03:52 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    That's total BS, what you are missing is government stepping in to make laws for all companies, now it's companies with 100 or more employees. If companies really want a fight, they can probably beat this law in court, but many won't even go there. This is government bullying.

If I don't want to wear certain clothes at work, I should be able to find a company that does not mandate a dress code. What this really is is the rights to own your own business the way you want violated. The free market is the last road to real freedom, you as the public can say "I don't like that store because that employee doesn't wear a suit, so I won't go there" It's not up to and NEVER should be up to government.
    You're the same guy who cried Trump was banned from Twitter. I agree though - the gov't shouldn't be mandating this on businesses nor should they tell companies who can/can't use their platform provided they aren't breaking any laws.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    If 7,800 people die everyday on average in the US, and this number always increases as population growth does, and 1,000 people or even 1,500 are attributed to covid due to testing postive for covid sometime in the last what 30 or 60 days or whatever it is now, does that seem like a major mortality threat? Most (not all) of these deaths are in elderly who are going to die or something. The avg age of death was 76 last time I looked, which was aligned with average life expectancy in the US.

It can be a serious disease for some, but maybe that’s just mother nature’s way of culling the heard. I just got done with a wrestling practice in a maskless crowd of 100+ kids 1-8 grade from a bunch of surrounding schools. They come there snotty, coughing etc. I am not concerned with covid personally, but fully understand it is a threat to some and many have been brainwashed into thinking the world is ending. It’s pretty sad.
    So Thanos was right?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well Nigeria has 200 something million people and the US 300 something million, yet here we have almost million deaths whereas in Nigeria there's few thousand. Maybe they are not reporting to same extent but I think they'd know if they had it there as serious as here.

But not sure. It just feels there's some other reason that some areas are spared more than others.
    Less testing, less money to travel and spread the virus, different social lives, and what's probably the biggest factor, the median age in Nigeria is under 20. The median age in the US is more than double that.
    In an age and risk factor matched cohort, African Americans may have a slightly higher mortality risk based on preliminary genetics studies, but the two that I saw were only talking about a couple of percentage points.
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    But why does the media not talk about the jab injuries and deaths? Why is big pharma protected from liabilities? Why is there censorship? Why are people not talking about the recent side effects like myocarditis among the jab crew?
    I don't think people haven't been informed of the risks, and the pharma companies aren't protected against the risk if they are negligent or hide a known risk.
    The bottom line is that the mRNA vaccines give you a little bit of one attenuated antigen and the virus gives you a lot of several antigens, so the risks aren't equivalent. There are side effects from the vaccine, but they're only a subset of the effects of the virus. Less frequent and less severe. Nobody is mandating increased risks for antigen naive patients, and I haven't seen anything that shows an increased risk from a post infection vaccine that outweighs the protection, but I do think it's possible. That's why I still don't like anyone "having" to get a vaccine after they've had the virus.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some really good up to date information here including on the new variant......https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/coronavirus
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    You're the same guy who cried Trump was banned from Twitter. I agree though - the gov't shouldn't be mandating this on businesses nor should they tell companies who can/can't use their platform provided they aren't breaking any laws.
    Did I cry about that? Even though Twitter was wrong my though was trump should build his own platform which he did.

Twitter admits they don't believe in 1st amendment yet they want to connect the world.

******** can't own it eithier and wants government to steer their platform.

If you or anyone in this forum seeing this have sense you will tell your kids to spreadtge word and stop using these platforms they are dangerous to our future plus they are all working with china.

You all laugh at me but we now have this virus that will never end because of political globalism. You should stfu and thank trump for not falling for the global climate agreement. I wish I was pockets age this future is no Fuking good.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The 13 year old (daughter) had a single shot of AZ maybe 4 weeks ago, this evening she tested very rapid and unmistakable positive on lateral flow (shows very mild symptoms). Well, at least it wasn't a line on a Pregnancy test!!! Glad I got her vaccinated

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    The 13 year old (daughter) had a single shot of AZ maybe 4 weeks ago, this evening she tested very rapid and unmistakable positive on lateral flow (shows very mild symptoms). Well, at least it wasn't a line on a Pregnancy test!!! Glad I got her vaccinated
    Sorry to hear that Tom, hope she has an easy go of it and it doesn't go through your house. IIRC your son had it earlier on didn't he?

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you know? Can you post a link or something?
    This thinking of wanting links for everything is the end of critical thinking. Look around and you should find the answer.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thinking of wanting links for everything is the end of critical thinking. Look around and you should find the answer.
    Well when I search things, I can't find anything. So I should just believe "borders are open" when I can't find any proof? And it's obvious you are lying because You can't even come up with anything, just some general vague "look around". Critical thinking? Seriously dude

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This has me thinking u may not be getting enough quality sleep.

I know there's close to zero chance you will watch this, but I will post it nonetheless as it's incredibly insightful aboot the critical role sleep plays in all aspects of our life. Particularly in areas of focus, mood and gainz. Yes, gainz. Remember those?

It's long, so best to break viewing into segments. Not that u will prolly watch it cuz, well, we know why.

Well when I search things, I can't find anything. So I should just believe "borders are open" when I can't find any proof? And it's obvious you are lying because You can't even come up with anything, just some general vague "look around". Critical thinking? Seriously dude
    That's sad, why should I waste my time with you? You admit you don't even follow politics and I hope don't vote.

There is something that happens every fuking day in politics, it's called "white house press conference" you CAN watch it every day. Call me a liar? Today Peter Doosie (who's that? right) asked Dr. Fauci (now I know you know him, cause he appears on the average american idiot stage) all about air travel versus walking across the border.

The people at CNN will never show YOU that answer either, why because it'll make 'em look like chit. And for CNN they keep lying and hiding all kinds of stuff, but you all still want to look to them for your daily dose of knowledge.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's sad, why should I waste my time with you? You admit you don't even follow politics and I hope don't vote.

There is something that happens every fuking day in politics, it's called "white house press conference" you CAN watch it every day. Call me a liar? Today Peter Doosie (who's that? right) asked Dr. Fauci (now I know you know him, cause he appears on the average american idiot stage) all about air travel versus walking across the border.

The people at CNN will never show YOU that answer either, why because it'll make 'em look like chit. And for CNN they keep lying and hiding all kinds of stuff, but you all still want to look to them for your daily dose of knowledge.
    Okay borders are open, nobody needs visa, green card or work permit anymore. Got it.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay borders are open, nobody needs visa, green card or work permit anymore. Got it.
    Reminds me of a song, but instead of borders, visa, and green cards, it was aboot a old guitar and a busted watch.

Let's see u work with that.

If you watched todays press conference you'd of learned that what say above is required for "air travel" across borders, but not foot crossing.

Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Less testing, less money to travel and spread the virus, different social lives, and what's probably the biggest factor, the median age in Nigeria is under 20. The median age in the US is more than double that.
    In an age and risk factor matched cohort, African Americans may have a slightly higher mortality risk based on preliminary genetics studies, but the two that I saw were only talking about a couple of percentage points.
    Well that would explain it. I didn't take into consideration that everyone there is young and covid only kills old people.

If you watched todays press conference you'd of learned that what say above is required for "air travel" across borders, but not foot crossing.
    So nothing required if you cross the border by foot, and it was confirmed in a press conference. Got it.

rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100) rishab1sain is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes, My both JAB Completed
    Japanese language course in Nagpur | SevenMentor

Well that would explain it. I didn't take into consideration that everyone there is young and covid only kills old people.
    OUCH

Sad, right? It seems like a country shouldn't have an average life expectancy of 55 in 2021, but it probably does limit their covid mortality.
    Also provides some perspective when the biggest concerns of some people here are about having to wear masks or not being allowed to travel if they don't get a vaccine... .
    I read SAE reports every day for a pediatric GI study and when I review the medical histories and problem lists, it always makes me reflect on how lucky I am just to be fairly healthy. You bringing up Nigeria was a reminder that we shouldn't whine too much about the small stuff. It's important to be aware and vote, but all the B&M'ing about this stuff seems pretty lame in the grand scheme of things.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    ... You bringing up Nigeria was a reminder that we shouldn't whine too much about the small stuff. It's important to be aware and vote, but all the B&M'ing about this stuff seems pretty lame in the grand scheme of things.
    A heard a very similar perspective from an anaesthetist (that's English for "anaesthesiologist" ) I used to know who'd spend 6 months as a volunteer training docs and nurses in public hospitals in rural Kenya, pretty much we shouldn't whine about stuff

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unreal we are told to get vaccinated and wear masks, but the massive influx of unvaccinated illegals crossing the Southern border is ignored.

Yesterday, Fauci was directly asked about the illegals crossing and if they are vaccinated and if they need to wear masks and he replied, "That is another matter." In other words, he knows it is a cluster fuk and he knows the hypocrisy on his and their part of trying to maintain crisis after crisis.

The government is dumping these unvaccinated illegals all over the US without the public even knowing where and citizens are being fired from their livelihoods for not being vaccinated.

Do you like being lied to?

I am vaccinated and I wear a mask if it is required somewhere. Our government is misleading us on this and on the climate change bullshiit.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Unreal we are told to get vaccinated and wear masks, but the massive influx of unvaccinated illegals crossing the Southern border is ignored.

Yesterday, Fauci was directly asked about the illegals crossing and if they are vaccinated and if they need to wear masks and he replied, "That is another matter." In other words, he knows it is a cluster fuk and he knows the hypocrisy on his and their part of trying to maintain crisis after crisis.

The government is dumping these unvaccinated illegals all over the US without the public even knowing where and citizens are being fired from their livelihoods for not being vaccinated.

I am vaccinated and I wear a mask if it is required somewhere. Our government is misleading us on this and on the climate change bullshiit.
    Boom!! Exactly!!

"Just take the jab. Trust the science. Just accept the election. Trust the math." - Gubmint

Nobody wants to believe there is a global NWO agenda. Big pharma is part of that agenda.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

All true however certain people want to put their heads in the sand and fantasize that the current administration is doing an awesome job.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Norway reports 50+ omicron COVID-19 cases linked to company Christmas party

Page 192 of 242 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast