Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 3567
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2 articles of interest .

1. http://www.ergo-log.com/physical-act...ss-deadly.html
    Physical activity protects against corona. When infected with the coronavirus, a little physical exercise reduces the chance that you have to be hospitalised, the chance that you end up in a ICU and the chance that you will

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...udy-finds.html
    COVID-19 misinformation was mainly spread online by bots in Facebook groups, study finds
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 06-07-2021 at 09:08 PM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    2 articles of interest .

1. http://www.ergo-log.com/physical-act...ss-deadly.html
    Physical activity protects against corona. When infected with the coronavirus, a little physical exercise reduces the chance that you have to be hospitalised, the chance that you end up in a ICU and the chance that you will die.

2. http://www.ergo-log.com/physical-act...ss-deadly.html
    I been saying that since the beginning, and then Bando put me on ignore when I called it a pussy move to close gyms, how ya like me now.....

Btw Ben, you can find me at BKC just about every Sat. 10am -11:30am Strongman Sat. Stop by If you wish...........

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For the first time in 15 months I went out to eat this past weekend. I strolled through Home Depot without a mask to pick out new flooring for my family room. I've been part of two small family gathering with no mask the past two weekends.

Vaccinated life is so good and I am excited that normalcy is returning. However I am already starting to feel the pressure coming of doing the things I was happy to get out of because of Covid, lol.

JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    For the first time in 15 months I went out to eat this past weekend. I strolled through Home Depot without a mask to pick out new flooring for my family room. I've been part of two small family gathering with no mask the past two weekends.

Vaccinated life is so good and I am excited that normalcy is returning. However I am already starting to feel the pressure coming of doing the things I was happy to get out of because of Covid, lol.
    Agreed. It's nice how fast the vaccine is helping the numbers go down and getting things closer to normal. I wish other countries were doing as well. We had barbeque/swim get togethers at our house the past 2 weekends. 12 people and 14 people including us. One 16y/o there had gotten his second shot the day before the gathering and he offered to wear a mask. A 2 y/o at the second one obviously wasn't vaccinated, but everyone else was and that 16 year old was probably fully protected after his first shot so there was no reason for him to wear a mask. I've been to several restaurants over the past 2 weeks as well and while we put on masks to walk past the other tables and if we paid up front, we didn't worry about masks at all while ordering or eating.

At this point, I wear a mask when I am shopping or walking through inside areas where others pass close by. That's out of courtesy and I think the practice might stick around for a while, much like mask wearing in several Asian countries. I always find it annoying when old, long time smokers down here in the south walk right next to you or your table with their chronic cough and not even bend their elbow over their mouth to avoid coughing on you. I know it's hard to cover your mouth when you are basically always coughing, and we still have a pretty big COPD/chronic cough population down here in tobacco country, but I still appreciate it when people wear masks to be polite or if they have a cough.

Courtesy masking doesn't feel abnormal after a year of a pandemic and it's really nice to finally be able to go out for food/movies/activities, and to have indoor gatherings again without wondering who might be contagious or feeling guilty about it.
    Last edited by JustTheDad; 06-08-2021 at 07:01 AM.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK, this is a petty almost troll comment (so don't take me seriously and this comment adds no value to the discussion or your post) but as a man in your position I thought you'd pedantic over the distinction between infectious and contagious

JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustTheDad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    OK, this is a petty almost troll comment (so don't take me seriously and this comment adds no value to the discussion or your post) but as a man in your position I thought you'd pedantic over the distinction between infectious and contagious
    You're right Nice catch and I do misuse it periodically. I edited something else, but I'll leave that error

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Agreed. It's nice how fast the vaccine is helping the numbers go down and getting things closer to normal. I wish other countries were doing as well. We had barbeque/swim get togethers at our house the past 2 weekends. 12 people and 14 people including us. One 16y/o there had gotten his second shot the day before the gathering and he offered to wear a mask. A 2 y/o at the second one obviously wasn't vaccinated, but everyone else was and that 16 year old was probably fully protected after his first shot so there was no reason for him to wear a mask. I've been to several restaurants over the past 2 weeks as well and while we put on masks to walk past the other tables and if we paid up front, we didn't worry about masks at all while ordering or eating.

At this point, I wear a mask when I am shopping or walking through inside areas where others pass close by. That's out of courtesy and I think the practice might stick around for a while, much like mask wearing in several Asian countries. I always find it annoying when old, long time smokers down here in the south walk right next to you or your table with their chronic cough and not even bend their elbow over their mouth to avoid coughing on you. I know it's hard to cover your mouth when you are basically always coughing, and we still have a pretty big COPD/chronic cough population down here in tobacco country, but I still appreciate it when people wear masks to be polite or if they have a cough.

Courtesy masking doesn't feel abnormal after a year of a pandemic and it's really nice to finally be able to go out for food/movies/activities, and to have indoor gatherings again without wondering who might be contagious or feeling guilty about it.
    The wearing the mask out of courtesy is something I am thinking of often, that trip into Home Depot without a mask was the first time I went in a store without one and I knew I could keep distance from others in that store at that hour. Don't know where I will fall on this moving forward and I think a lot depends on how things transpire. My observation though, and I know judging on looks is wrong but based upon looks and statistics I am going to say a good portion of those in Home Depot without a mask aren't vaccinated. There is something to be said for establishments still doing the no mask no entry thing as I am sure it feels much safer for many.

_zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    My observation though, and I know judging on looks is wrong but based upon looks and statistics I am going to say a good portion of those in Home Depot without a mask aren't vaccinated.
    Yet covid isn't spreading?
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Originally Posted by _zman View Post

Not sure what you're asking. Clearly it's still going to spread well among kids and anti-vaccine/anti-mask populations, but we're down to about 14 thousand new cases a day which sure beats 200 thousand new cases a day.

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Shopping at The Home Depot is the last place anyone catches Covid, employees might but not customers.

These two guys, just the dad and that other guy are stupid as hell!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...=1623331680935

Is that genuine, or just sensationalist media nonsense?

_zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...=1623331680935

Is that genuine, or just sensationalist media nonsense?
    I read about it, similar thought process with the free donuts campaign I guess, but not quite as pathetic as the Cali lottery...

Can't believe it's even allowable for a EUA vaccine.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So for the first time in life I went to get the free doughnut from Krispy Creme last week. The doughnut was way too sweet and felt like it was attacking my teeth and the lines were freaking insane.
    What they failed to tell you, is that it was also national doughnut day so a free doughnut was going to be handed out to any one that wanted one that day anyway. And btw,I did not see 1 card presented to the staff while waiting in line.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Registered User Scumbagtradie69's Avatar
    Scumbagtradie69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no but i should

Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lastochkin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yes did Johnson & Johnson, no side effects, feel good.

Originally Posted by Lastochkin View Post
    yes did Johnson & Johnson, no side effects, feel good.
    How much bigger did your penis get?

So for the first time in life I went to get the free doughnut from Krispy Creme last week. The doughnut was way too sweet and felt like it was attacking my teeth and the lines were freaking insane.
    What they failed to tell you, is that it was also national doughnut day so a free doughnut was going to be handed out to any one that wanted one that day anyway. And btw,I did not see 1 card presented to the staff while waiting in line.
    Bennie, you never said thanks for inviting for Saturday strongman?

As for your post, I wonder what the great food expert sparticous that guy who ran for pres. would think about a free doughnut, me thinks he would promote it for vaccine, yes to doughnuts, no to those horrible American eggs.

Gotta wonder about this new change going on?

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Bennie, you never said thanks for inviting for Saturday strongman?

As for your post, I wonder what the great food expert sparticous that guy who ran for pres. would think about a free doughnut, me thinks he would promote it for vaccine, yes to doughnuts, no to those horrible American eggs.

Gotta wonder about this new change going on?
    Missed it.
    The entire weekend has work and live baseball games in a full stadium.

Missed it.
    The entire weekend has work and live baseball games in a full stadium.
    Ben that’s fine, BKC will be around, I may not even make it this weekend because I’m moving, as long as everything goes good, I will.

I go there every Saturday I can, so one day...............

It’s really best to wait till summers over, the guy does not use AC we will get a much better workout in cooler temps.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Not sure what you're asking. Clearly it's still going to spread well among kids and anti-vaccine/anti-mask populations, but we're down to about 14 thousand new cases a day which sure beats 200 thousand new cases a day.
    There have been very very few serious cases in children so it’s really a nonissue. In terms of them being vectors, if people are concerned they can get vaccinated and be protected right?

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    There have been very very few serious cases in children so it’s really a nonissue. In terms of them being vectors, if people are concerned they can get vaccinated and be protected right?
    I agree. MIS-C is rare, so kids are primarily vectors.
    That said, SARS cov2 is is still spreading. It's just spreading slower because a lot of people have been vaccinated.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    German vaccine advisory committee now recommends only children with pre-existing conditions that may put them at risk if they catch covid be vaccinated. Looks like in that age group the risks of the vaccine is worse than the risk of catching covid.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...or-adolescents
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Italian government said on Friday it was restricting the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine to people over the age of 60, after a teenager who had taken the shot died from a blood clot.

Camilla Canepa died on Thursday aged 18 after being given the vaccine on May 25, triggering a storm of controversy in Italy over the Anglo-Swedish brand being given to adults of all ages despite previously-raised medical concerns.

"AstraZeneca will only be used for people over 60," the country's special COVID commissioner Francesco Figliuolo told reporters at a news conference.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Vaccines are like helmets, they only mitigate the severity not the risk

Be Decisive
    Right or wrong, make a decision. The road of life is full of flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    The Italian government said on Friday it was restricting the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine to people over the age of 60, after a teenager who had taken the shot died from a blood clot.

Camilla Canepa died on Thursday aged 18 after being given the vaccine on May 25, triggering a storm of controversy in Italy over the Anglo-Swedish brand being given to adults of all ages despite previously-raised medical concerns.

"AstraZeneca will only be used for people over 60," the country's special COVID commissioner Francesco Figliuolo told reporters at a news conference.
    I never heard positive things about the Astra and one of my friends in Europe was sick for 5 days after her vaccination.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    German vaccine advisory committee now recommends only children with pre-existing conditions that may put them at risk if they catch covid be vaccinated. Looks like in that age group the risks of the vaccine is worse than the risk of catching covid.

Wonder if this would happen in the US. As a selfish person without kids I hope not. Vaccinate everything that breathes is my motto, lol.

I can't tell from that if they aren't recommending it now due to not having enough vaccine, or if the implication is they don't plan to ever recommend it. It does say they planned to recommend or offer it to kids down to 12 y/o starting this month, but I don't have time to look up the guidance.

Regardless, kids are considered a vulnerable population and almost any significant risk from the vaccine would be too much. Their mortality rate is tiny and the risk of MIS-C is probably only 1 in 100,000. I'm sure they're assessing the data on the potential cardiomyopathy link in teens and any other signals. Nobody wants to recommend vaccinating kids to reduce the risk for adults if we aren't sure it's safe for them!

Off topic, I have to say that I love how so many people are learning about how healthcare recommendations are made and why. After COVID, if we add some courses on micro and macro economics (with a section on comparative advantage), plus a little accounting and finance, we could actually wind up with a population that understands the garbage most of their politicians and media outlets throw at them. Unlikely, but healthcare decision making is a good start.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My wife just got vaccinated because her company told her she has to

I am still working from home, wondering if my company is going to do the same if and when they open back up.
    On the list for Bannukah

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

YouTube recently banned a television news story about this topic. Germany is advising young men ages 12-24 to avoid getting the shots. Young men are developing heart muscle inflammation in numbers higher than anticipated.

As weeks and months pass, we will learn about more 'unanticipated' health complications arising from these shots. Perhaps I'm wrong about this, but I feel pretty confident.

In my company, my partners and I all voted against forced injections. In fact, we decided that it is a breach of a person's right to confidentiality to even inquire as to whether they have gotten the shots.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    YouTube recently banned a television news story about this topic. Germany is advising young men ages 12-24 to avoid getting the shots. Young men are developing heart muscle inflammation in numbers higher than anticipated.

As weeks and months pass, we will learn about more 'unanticipated' health complications arising from these shots. Perhaps I'm wrong about this, but I feel pretty confident.

In my company, my partners and I all voted against forced injections. In fact, we decided that it is a breach of a person's right to confidentiality to even inquire as to whether they have gotten the shots.
    Someone forwarded it that story. You know what percentage reported inflamed hearts? It was seriously like 0.0006 percent. Cuz couple hundred out of hundreds of millions got it.

Dunno what to believe anymore. Fkn better not be like asbestos - side effects popping up several years later
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Someone forwarded it that story. You know what percentage reported inflamed hearts? It was seriously like 0.0006 percent. Cuz couple hundred out of hundreds of millions got it.

Dunno what to believe anymore. Fkn better not be like asbestos - side effects popping up several years later
    Were you or a loved one subjected to the mask hysteria of 2020? If so you may be entitled to compensation due to ongoing and lasting effects of oxygen deprivation.

You know its coming along with the lawsuits over the vaccines, going to be huge money in this.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."