Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242
Results 7,231 to 7,255 of 7255
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know quite a few people locally that went through hell with covid, a couple croaked, one very fit young lady who was into strength training and half marathons has her sh!t totally fukked up by it. She is only now starting to come around a bit and walking about 2 miles a day. This is after 18 months of long covid. Her biggest regret is not getting the shot.

Other than what I have read in the news, I personally don't know anyone who had lasting ill effects from the shot...

I am not advocating the shot nor am I discouraging it. It's something people to decide for themselves and I wouldn't sh!t on anyone either way.

Appreciate your comments and informed opinion JTD

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I know quite a few people locally that went through hell with covid, a couple croaked, one very fit young lady who was into strength training and half marathons has her sh!t totally fukked up by it. She is only now starting to come around a bit and walking about 2 miles a day. This is after 18 months of long covid. Her biggest regret is not getting the shot.

Other than what I have read in the news, I personally don't know anyone who had lasting ill effects from the shot...

I am not advocating the shot nor am I discouraging it. It's something people to decide for themselves and I wouldn't sh!t on anyone either way.

Appreciate your comments and informed opinion JTD

Pockets, those above are the cases that blow my mind.
    How does that even happen?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    ... ... ... ...However, I will take a shot of good whiskey as an honorary shot.
    Wow, if that's how it works I'm so ****** vaccinated in the last couple of years on their own, I'm going to live to 200 or more. Just got back from my local shop with a bottle of Highland Park 10 Dragon Legend (same as usual Highland Park 10, but stronger peat smoke and richer sherry cask). Have a lot of work to do tonight until late, but after I'm finished going to open that bottle and raise a glass to COVID for you guys. "Your health!"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Wow, if that's how it works I'm so ****** vaccinated in the last couple of years on their own, I'm going to live to 200 or more. Just got back from my local shop with a bottle of Highland Park 10 Dragon Legend (same as usual Highland Park 10, but stronger peat smoke and richer sherry cask). Have a lot of work to do tonight until late, but after I'm finished going to open that bottle and raise a glass to COVID for you guys. "Your health!"

There has been covid going around the folks I know. A boasted dude got it for his 3rd time, and he was still so sick he had to take off his remote job, he gets every boaster.

I still haven’t gotten it yet.

Must be those super man high rep squats and the RAW garlic. That comment will bring in our idiot know it all, lol.

But raw garlic does strengthen immune system.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    There has been covid going around the folks I know. A boasted dude got it for his 3rd time, and he was still so sick he had to take off his remote job, he gets every boaster.

Must be those super man high rep squats and the RAW garlic. That comment will bring in our idiot know it all, lol.

garlic and onions are
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    There you go

MT, that is a horrible story about that girl athlete. I hope she fully recovers and her being in top shape might have saved her life. Best
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doesn't taste that much more peat than the usual 10, but a lot more sweet sherry cask.

Slàinte mhath!

(Your health!)

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got the Rona from wife.

Wife is boasted, I’m not.

My symptoms hit me before her, however she said she felt a bit different two days before I got symptoms. But didn’t think anything of it.

Her symptoms are slowly coming on now.

I lost my voice yesterday and my tonsils were so swollen. I haven’t slept in days.

So how does the vax “protect” others.

At least I can still carry my dog down the steps.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What's Boasted?

Garlic keeps vampires away, not the Rona

Got the Rona from wife.

My symptoms hit me before her, however she said she felt a bit different two days before I got symptoms. But didn’t think anything of it.

I lost my voice yesterday and my tonsils were so swollen. I haven’t slept in days.

I hope that you and Missus Tater feel better soon.

Some people will do anything to get out of a colonoscopy

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Got the Rona from wife.

The symptoms read like a list with little overlap except fatigue.
    good luck since it shows up in many weird ways

Some people will do anything to get out of a colonoscopy

Got out of fasting.

I was eating slices and slices of cheese when my throat was at its worst.

In the middle of the night I scooped some ice cream into a glass and added whole milk. In 20 minutes my stomach felt like a brick. I got up to grab some ice to put on head, I collapsed on the way back. I was on the floor with my butt up in that air gaging holding my head with ice and blasted a monster fart.

Got out of fasting.

In the middle of the night I scooped some ice cream into a glass and added whole milk. In 20 minutes my stomach felt like a brick. I got up to grab some ice to put on head, I collapsed on the way back. I was on the floor with my butt up in that air gaging holding my head with ice and blasted a monster fart.
    fyi, dairy causes mucus production and inflammation in cells

Got out of fasting.

That doesn't sound like fun.... Hope you fine relief soon.

Honey was my go to for the throat/cough thing...

Hows he Missus doing?

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got out of fasting.

Reminded me of this review on Amazon that went viral a few years back:
    https://www.amazon.com/review/R2QP56S5P2DEGA

Maybe reading it will make you feel better.
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Will you get vaccinated?
    Yes, I was vaccinated against Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, and Polio in grade school.

Haven't died yet.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Yes, I was vaccinated against Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, and Polio in grade school.

Haven't died yet.
    Ha Ha Charles....

Got my flu shot yesterday.... Still kicking as well

That doesn't sound like fun.... Hope you fine relief soon.

Honey was my go to for the throat/cough thing...

Hows he Missus doing?

I thought it was funny though.

Been drinking hot tea with honey all day.

She has only had a head cold and zero throat issues. She was never down and out like me, so now I keep being told about how great the boaster is.

I’ve still been able to carry the dog down the steps all day and in middle of night. No accidents under my watch with the dog. Since my dog is on steroids and is old there times she needs to go out several times in just a couple hours. She just walks around back and forth and eats, eats, eats. This is a 16+ year old dog.

Got my first night of sleep. Day 5 and I’m doing some upright rows while taking out the dog.

Interesting thing, day 1 of symptoms, my tendon strain pain disappeared and my finger strain from gripping and hanging on the door edge disappeared too. My ring fingers were swollen for over a week from that, every time I gripped anything it hurt, disappeared on day 1 of Covid.

I have zero body aches.

That’s the garlic!

Ben, interesting about the dairy, as yes the mucus was very bad, but it did stop. The cheese was the only thing I could get down at that point. I see now, I had some ice cream on day 1, that could have fuked me up, that was mamas idea, lol. Was bad for like 30 hours now all gone.
    Last edited by LWW; 10-21-2023 at 08:26 AM.

She has only had a head cold and zero throat issues. She was never down and out like me, so now I keep being told about how great the boaster is.

Got my first night of sleep. Day 5 and I’m doing some upright rows while taking out the dog.

My experience was similar to your wifes, no throat, issues and mostly a head cold, no chest or serious coughing issues. It took 13 days for me to test negative from the day I started feeling off, but my case was mild compared to what you and others have experienced. I was boosted too.

It's great that you got some sleep, hopefully you will bounce back fast, the worst is over and you will be back at the lifting soon.

I got my Flu shot a couple of days ago, Covid took me out in early January last year and I missed a couple of weeks of prime ice fishing for the first time (other than deployments) in over 50 years, I am doing everything to prevent that this year. lol

Heal up Brother, those bagels ain't going to eat themselves.

So it finally got me Tuesday of last week, i am no longer a Cvd virgin.

fever(99-102)
    sneezing
    runy nose
    heavy head and neck

theraflu for 6 days and then a negative test.

6/10 for symptoms, but lingering fatigue and low motivation.
    Energy is back at 80%, gym energy is suffering.

glad i am fit.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry you got sick but glad you're on the mend.
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

Well the gf got it from her Dad, there goes New Years Eve unless i find a plan B.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

fever(99-102)
    sneezing
    runy nose
    heavy head and neck

glad i am fit.
    Well the gf got it from her Dad, there goes New Years Eve unless i find a plan B.

Howdy Ben, sorry to hear that it's hitting you guys.. Wishing you folks a speedy recovery.. There seems to bit of it on the go..

Howdy Ben, sorry to hear that it's hitting you guys.. Wishing you folks a speedy recovery.. There seems to bit of it on the go..
    Yeah the DC area is getting slammed.
    Hopefully the rest of you don't get hit.

fever(99-102)
    sneezing
    runy nose
    heavy head and neck

glad i am fit.
    Yeah the DC area is getting slammed.
    Hopefully the rest of you don't get hit.

It's bad here too..

It's bad here too..
    Well i just called Pfizer and you can get it free.
    Gf has blue cross and they said wait until Jan(stupid) and Safeway wants $300 bucks retail, or you can enroll in the Pfizer program and get 4 numerical codes and get it for free.
    paxcesspatientportal.com