Page 189 of 242 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,670 of 7255
    Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No I didn't get a booster, pay attention. But I'll wait for that whatever you're talking aboot.

Doctors..have to always repeat the medical record every time

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think a booster is really needed at this point...

it's not like it's going to change anything as far as personal freedoms go...

Covid is over and has been over since may or june as far as I've been concerned...

someone just needs to tell the politicians and the leftist media

I actually have sympathy for the people who willingly wear masks...

How beaten down in life do ya have to be to still subscribe to the bull**** ?

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    No I didn't get a booster, pay attention. But I'll wait for that whatever you're talking aboot.

Doctors..have to always repeat the medical record every time
    I will try to pay better attention Miss Cass.
    and
    yeah, I guess we often do.

Also, don't forget that I'm only planning to wait a couple of months to see if anyone has a phase 3 vaccine study running on a more delta specific antigen. I know Curevac is working on a second vaccine and pulled their first version, but I don't know if the sequence if different, or if they simply changed the carrier or something else.

Companies may not bother to modify the S protein for a lot of reasons, one of which is that the delta variant's S protein is still very close to the original S protein. I believe the changes in the S protein are primarily in the S1 subunit of the protein where the receptor binding domain is. According to what I've read that makes it better at binding to ACE receptors. I tend to think of it as S1 grabs your cell and S2 tunnels through to inject your cell with the genome. If the area on the Delta spike protein that changed isn't a strong antigenic site, meaning it isn't one of the epitopes that anti-covid antibodies bind to, then there may not be a better mRNA code to use. In that case, using the current vaccines might be as good as it gets for a long time. Scary stuff, right? But like I said, I'm comfortable waiting a couple of months to see. If I ever get a chance to speak with a conformational or structural biologist or biochemist doing research on this, I'll ask. Maybe the answer is out there but I can't find it. The bottom line is I don't know if modifying the current mRNA to match the delta variant's spike protein would help. It might just be that the delta variant is so much better at binding to our cells that we are getting exposed to higher loads from infected people and higher Ab levels is the best we can do for now. That's why I try not to discourage anyone who is concerned from getting a booster. I wish I had better answers for you guys but I don't right now. Sorry.
    Last edited by JustTheDad; 11-23-2021 at 07:12 PM. Reason: adding details
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    The risk to benefit ratio does not support vaccinating kids. Hell it doesn’t support vaccinating many adults either. If you don’t think they’ll try to mandate it for kids you should take a look at where we’ve gone in less than a year. The former head of the FDA who is now the head of Pfizer is saying that he believes soon adults won’t be considered fully vaccinated until they get their booster(s). Look at the weaponization of OSHA to attempt a back door mandate for adults. This administration is a joke when it comes to the oath taken.
    Hell Dr Mengele, I mean Fauci wants to start vaccinating newborns.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I don't think a booster is really needed at this point...

it's not like it's going to change anything as far as personal freedoms go...

Covid is over and has been over since may or june as far as I've been concerned...

someone just needs to tell the politicians and the leftist media

I actually have sympathy for the people who willingly wear masks...

How beaten down in life do ya have to be to still subscribe to the bull**** ?
    It isn't like we want to wear them but when the signs change on the store windows, you must wear them.
    We went from 50/100,000 to 60/100,000 over 7 days, so now they are back based on some calculation.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    It isn't like we want to wear them but when the signs change on the store windows, you must wear them.
    We went from 50/100,000 to 60/100,000 over 7 days, so now they are back based on some calculation.
    I don't where you're at but San Diego has no mandate for anyone to wear a mask except employees and yet I see brainwashed people wearing mask inside of stores shopping....

it's pretty ****ed up when government gets into people heads enough to do something that's pretty much useless,,,

in fact it's alarming !

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    I think that at some point, your risk of side effects is likely to increase, and while I have no real evidence that 3 shots or 4 shots is the point where the risks outweigh the benefits, I also don't think the benefit is enough to let me make a strong case for booster shots to the alpha strain in people who are generally healthy and in their 50's. It gets even harder the younger the cohort.

If I got a booster shot, I think I'd have very little motivation to get a 4th shot, even if it was delta specific, because I'd consider myself well protected for several years. Also, it wouldn't do a lot to protect my parents from me 8 or 12 months in the future. Maybe it decreases the time I can carry and spread the virus 50% for a few months, and then 10% or 20% after that. Worth it to someone who works in an office or has elderly family members they see a lot, not worth it for me. A delta specific or "polyvalent" booster might have a really big effect on my ability to spread the virus, and it should provide even more protection, so I figure I'll wait for that. Hopefully it won't have a worse risk profile!
    what was the point of the first shots if you dont get the booster though?

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't where you're at but San Diego has no mandate for anyone to wear a mask except employees and yet I see brainwashed people wearing mask inside of stores shopping....

it's pretty ****ed up when government gets into people heads enough to do something that's pretty much useless,,,

in fact it's alarming !
    You think that's bad? In Seattle I see people wearing them outdoors in an isolated part of a park nobody within a hundred yds. That's fcked up! Time to just shut the tv off at that point...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    You think that's bad? In Seattle I see people wearing them outdoors in an isolated part of a park nobody within a hundred yds. That's fcked up! Time to just shut the tv off at that point...
    I saw people a few weeks ago at Clingmans Dome which is in the Smokies at an altitude of 6,600' and 32º wearing freaking masks.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don’t have a clue where they were a few minutes ago. Stop judging. Maybe they don’t wanna take it off and put it on over and over again? Easier to make peace with it and keep it on sometimes.

But sure is a cringe when I see people riding in a car by themselves and have a mask on. Now that’s fkn retarted
    **^^ gone ^^**

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will try to pay better attention Miss Cass.
    and
    yeah, I guess we often do.

Also, don't forget that I'm only planning to wait a couple of months to see if anyone has a phase 3 vaccine study running on a more delta specific antigen. I know Curevac is working on a second vaccine and pulled their first version, but I don't know if the sequence if different, or if they simply changed the carrier or something else.

Companies may not bother to modify the S protein for a lot of reasons, one of which is that the delta variant's S protein is still very close to the original S protein. I believe the changes in the S protein are primarily in the S1 subunit of the protein where the receptor binding domain is. According to what I've read that makes it better at binding to ACE receptors. I tend to think of it as S1 grabs your cell and S2 tunnels through to inject your cell with the genome. If the area on the Delta spike protein that changed isn't a strong antigenic site, meaning it isn't one of the epitopes that anti-covid antibodies bind to, then there may not be a better mRNA code to use. In that case, using the current vaccines might be as good as it gets for a long time. Scary stuff, right? But like I said, I'm comfortable waiting a couple of months to see. If I ever get a chance to speak with a conformational or structural biologist or biochemist doing research on this, I'll ask. Maybe the answer is out there but I can't find it. The bottom line is I don't know if modifying the current mRNA to match the delta variant's spike protein would help. It might just be that the delta variant is so much better at binding to our cells that we are getting exposed to higher loads from infected people and higher Ab levels is the best we can do for now. That's why I try not to discourage anyone who is concerned from getting a booster. I wish I had better answers for you guys but I don't right now. Sorry.
    It's ok. I won't blame you if I get covid and die.

Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    You don’t have a clue where they were a few minutes ago. Stop judging. Maybe they don’t wanna take it off and put it on over and over again? Easier to make peace with it and keep it on sometimes.

But sure is a cringe when I see people riding in a car by themselves and have a mask on. Now that’s fkn retarted
    I wear it outside and in car sorry that y'all mad.

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL@ invaxxers giving dirty looks to mask wearers while experimental drugs pump through their systems and now their children SMH

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When Imma fishing out my boat on the lake, I don't wear a mask.

Whatcha gon do?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    what was the point of the first shots if you dont get the booster though?
    You already know why. Just a decreased risk of mortality by more than 50% would be sufficient, but we're much better than that. That's still around 80% for most of us and won't decrease nearly as quickly after the first 6 months. The early decrease is predictable based on the life expectancy of antibodies, B cells and T cells.

There's also a reduced risk of a bad outcome other than death, and there are a lot more people with sustained problems post COVID infections than there are who died. And of course there's the reduction in viral load leading to a lower time where we can transmit it to a vulnerable person. I can spread it for 3 days and not 4, it may decrease the prevalence. And I suppose the last easy to explain reason to get the vaccine is there's less replication, so even with the selection pressure it could apply, it will lower the chances of a new strain developing.

An anamnestic response is still a lot faster than the immune response of a COVID 19 naïve patient, so even though it may not stop you from getting sick a year post vaccine, it will help protect you from the bad outcomes and you'll be sick for a shorter period of time. You can tell if you've read my posts that I'm not a fan of overreach or how this has been handled, but the COVID vaccines are still amazingly effective and it's definitely worth getting a 2 shot series. 3? I think that depends.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

Whatcha gon do?
    Fish upwind of you and fart a lot.

Taco Bell time

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

in fact it's alarming !
    Washington DC area which includes MD, DC, and northern VA. Like a 20 mile radius around DC.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Whatcha gon do?
    Well wear sunscreen then? I wear my cloth only to block sun as I live in a desert.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well wear sunscreen then? I wear my cloth only to block sun as I live in a desert.
    I wear long sleeves and a hat. I try to stay out of the Sun.

Hope you and your husband have a nice Thanksgiving <3
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

I wear long sleeves and a hat. I try to stay out of the Sun.

Hope you and your husband have a nice Thanksgiving <3
    Thank you love! <3

He will be cooking that's all I know. He's the best cook ever.

But you can make the best bread Marky. Will you be cooking? Where are you going, who's coming..how's your mama and chocolatte the puppy? Maybe I should go chat somewhere else?

Thank you love! <3

He will be cooking that's all I know. He's the best cook ever.

But you can make the best bread Marky. Will you be cooking? Where are you going, who's coming..how's your mama and chocolatte the puppy? Maybe I should go chat somewhere else?
    Honestly, I will not be with family this year. For the past 20+ years I have done 90% of the cooking.

Because of my Mother's husband, I have chosen to be alone at the lake for the Holidays. Long story.

Coco Latte' is just fine

Honestly, I will not be with family this year. For the past 20+ years I have done 90% of the cooking.

Because of my Mother's husband, I have chosen to be alone at the lake for the Holidays. Long story.

Coco Latte' is just fine
    Mark, you're making me sad. Sorry you can't be with family, hope you get to see some friends, and hope your Thanksgiving is still really nice.

Mark, you're making me sad. Sorry you can't be with family, hope you get to see some friends, and hope your Thanksgiving is still really nice.
    I appreciate it. All going to be ok. Wishing you and yours a great Thanksgiving

Marky, I understand. Sorry your mamas hubby is such a douche bag but enjoy your day at the lake regardless!

Marky, I understand. Sorry your mamas hubby is such a douche bag but enjoy your day at the lake regardless!

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Whatcha gon do?

Ahh mister I'm going to need your exact location so I can coordinate with the feds for your removal from the lake on a non masking charge. Don't worry about your boat, it will be in good hands. Plus, I've got my own rods so...

This is why a Finnish woman's place is on the frozen lake...

I appreciate it. All going to be ok. Wishing you and yours a great Thanksgiving
    Fist pump, i hate Fathers Day because mine passed away; besides, it is a quick 24 hours and poof.... Black Friday.

Just cook something that you enjoy.

Covid puts out a new variant for Black Friday

Page 189 of 242 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast