Page 59 of 242 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 7255
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

I’m digressing for a bit, last I saw I had the most posts on this thread, I need to lose that lead, take it over...........,..

Get back here you little chickensh!t and explain this to me

you do realize only 1 percent of the population is vulnerable to Covid.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Because they want to send a message of how they want the public to act to bring this whole thing closer to an end?

Blows my mind how everything is a conspiracy theory these days.
    So they are trying to manipulate people, got it.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fauci Says Rogan Was Wrong To Tell Young Listeners To Not Get Vaccinated

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What makes you think he lied about the effectiveness of masks?
    Because he basically admitted it?

You are right that we don't know the long term risks of the vaccinations but I don't really see the government claiming to have 50 years of data on this stuff unless I have missed something.
    No, but they are assuring everyone that it is safe in the absence of data.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You accused me of thinking of some conspiracy, but it pisses me off why grown ups can’t tell it like it is, I’d have more respect for Biden if he manned up said, I’m vaccinated and took off the mouth underwear, but he’s using it as a political tool. Only a complete moron would wear on a zoom conference, COMEON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The comment seemed conspiracy to me. That's just me "telling it like it is" as you put it.

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    My response - Just lol at not questioning the govt. based on past conspiracy theories that turned out to be true.

You said name one, I named 5. All changed the course of history and are equally important. Feel free to google each one and figure it out for yourself. You figured I couldn't name one good true conspiracy theory and called your bluff.

No where did I say the current situation is a conspiracy. I'm sure we'll find out more in 50 years. Stay tuned.
    I must be doing a poor job of communicating. Naming 5 isn't calling a bluff. Make a list of 50 things, it's irrelevant. I wanted you to name one, particularly what you thought was the best example that relates the fact we shouldn't trust the govt about these vaccines so we could compare and contrast and have a discussion about it.

"No where did I say the current situation is a conspiracy. I'm sure we'll find out more in 50 years. Stay tuned." means what exactly? What may we find out in 50 years?

Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    I don't think this is a matter of conspiracy, it's the typical mess of government trying to maximize the perception of their competence while covering up their fumbling in order to preserve their power, electibility, and legacy. Case in point, Fauci was a big fan and investor for gain of function research that was being done in bat coronaviruses in Wuhan. When the pandemic started he was part of the team doing the "nothing-to-see-here.gif". He lied to us about the effectiveness of masks in order to prioritize them for medical facilities. I fully believe that they will absolutely downplay any possible long term risks of vaccinations if it helps with the short term optics with case numbers, the good graces of powerful donors, and with getting the economy back on track. This is not conspiracy, it is the long and sordid behavioral track record of the kind of people who lust for the positions of power that they're in.
    What makes you think he lied about the effectiveness of masks?

You are right that we don't know the long term risks of the vaccinations but I don't really see the government claiming to have 50 years of data on this stuff unless I have missed something.
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    So they are trying to manipulate people, got it.
    That's possible. I mean I don't know what instance the poster is referring to in particular but there could be other reasons beyond that as well. If it's a handful of people in a room, all with their vaccine passports a krispy kremes I don't see much other reason for mask wearing at this point than to set an example. Although if just one person in the crowd feels more comfortable that way that person's feelings should be respected.

Because he basically admitted it?

No, but they are assuring everyone that it is safe in the absence of data.
    I can't watch a video in the environment I am in now but to your second point. Medicine comes to market with the absence of long term data. Most phase 3 clinical trials only last for a number of weeks. If you are opposed to Covid vaccine because a lack of longer term data you should be opposed to pretty much any modern day medical treatment because of lack of data as well.

Miami school says they won't employ people who get COVID-19 vaccinations,

citing vaccine misinformation

A Miami private school has told teachers and employees not to get COVID-19 vaccines, citing false information and unsubstantiated anti-vaccination theories. The school said it is their policy not to employ anyone who has taken what it called the "experimental" COVID-19 injection.

CBS Miami obtained a copy of an email sent to parents from Centner Academy on Monday. The school said until further notice, it is asking any employee who has not yet received COVID-19 vaccines to wait to do so until the end of the school year.

"We also recommended that all faculty and staff hold off on taking the injection until there is further research available on whether this experimental drug is impacting unvaccinated individuals," the email reads. "It is our policy, to the extent possible, not to employ anyone who has taken the experimental COVID-19 injection until further information is known."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...nkId=117474308

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm getting the Johnson & Johnson vaccination at 5:00 pm today CST. I decided to get this crap over with since my SO had hers last week and I don't want to be left in the dark if this thing becomes mandated by private companies. She got the Moderna. No issues for her; 42 year old female. I'll let you guys know if I live.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

A Miami private school has told teachers and employees not to get COVID-19 vaccines, citing false information and unsubstantiated anti-vaccination theories. The school said it is their policy not to employ anyone who has taken what it called the "experimental" COVID-19 injection.

CBS Miami obtained a copy of an email sent to parents from Centner Academy on Monday. The school said until further notice, it is asking any employee who has not yet received COVID-19 vaccines to wait to do so until the end of the school year.

"We also recommended that all faculty and staff hold off on taking the injection until there is further research available on whether this experimental drug is impacting unvaccinated individuals," the email reads. "It is our policy, to the extent possible, not to employ anyone who has taken the experimental COVID-19 injection until further information is known."

This should be a thread on its own.

Read this fuking thread - there is right info, wrong info and outright lies and conspiracies. All of it in this one place.

This is the reason people (the masses - not a few learned people who have researched the right, wrong or the conspiracies) get confused. They don’t know what to believe. So they read or hear some of it and start believing it or coming up with their strong conclusions and start believing it like it’s the holy book.

This should clarify why the govt’s job is so tough. They gotta deal with the people including who believe them and who don’t believe them and the idiots who don’t care either way (me includes lmao).

Not trying to take sides for anyone - just clarifying my point earlier that there is much smoke being blown no one seems to know what’s right and wrong unless they go get a fuking PHD on the topic. And you can’t do that for every fuking topic.

Goodluck boys. This thread has been fun lol

I got my first shot and will go get my second also. Just in case it works (lol I’m serious)
    **^^ gone ^^**

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't watch a video in the environment I am in now but to your second point. Medicine comes to market with the absence of long term data. Most phase 3 clinical trials only last for a number of weeks. If you are opposed to Covid vaccine because a lack of longer term data you should be opposed to pretty much any modern day medical treatment because of lack of data as well.
    Honestly if you need to watch a video on Fauci's stance on masks then you haven't really been paying attention. Your second point is an exaggeration, but for the sake of argument I will grant it to you and just say in response that it's precisely why I tend to seek treatment only when the risk of *not* seeking treatment outweighs the potential unknowns and side effects. In the case of covid and its novel vaccination program, those scales have not tipped for me. They certainly may at some point, but not now.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I'm getting the Johnson & Johnson vaccination at 5:00 pm today CST. I decided to get this crap over with since my SO had hers last week and I don't want to be left in the dark if this thing becomes mandated by private companies. She got the Moderna. No issues for her; 42 year old female. I'll let you guys know if I live.
    That's probably the one I will hold out for when I am forced to get one. Keep us posted!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post

This should clarify why the govt’s job is so tough. They gotta deal with the people including who believe them and who don’t believe them and the idiots who don’t care either way (me includes lmao).

Not trying to take sides for anyone - just clarifying my point earlier that there is much smoke being blown no one seems to know what’s right and wrong unless they go get a fuking PHD on the topic. And you can’t do that for every fuking topic.

The problem is no one needs the fuking government or Biden to tell them IF they need to wear a mask outside by themselves, if they do, then they deserve to be called a name if they can’t make that decision on thier own, and you don’t need a PHD to make that call.

You don’t need gov or a PhD to call that schools train of thought stupid too, they will sink in thier own chit, so why cry to Biden about it??????

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congratulations, trying to secure a JnJ appointment tomorrow myself. Hopefully the FDA doesn't pull it when I am on my way to the shot this time.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Super scary stuff. This isn't covid vaccine hesitancy to me but more along the lines of thinking of anti-vaxers.

Honestly if you need to watch a video on Fauci's stance on masks then you haven't really been paying attention. Your second point is an exaggeration, but for the sake of argument I will grant it to you and just say in response that it's precisely why I tend to seek treatment only when the risk of *not* seeking treatment outweighs the potential unknowns and side effects. In the case of covid and its novel vaccination program, those scales have not tipped for me. They certainly may at some point, but not now.
    I really don't know anything about Faucci lying about masks and although I am far from glued to the news I would thin if he really lied I would have caught wind of it. But I'll give the vid a watch later if I can remember to.

What exactly is the exaggeration? ...And of course, that's how everyone should approach every medical decision.

Edit: So I watched the first minute and guess I can't comment much more before looking into it further because I never remember being told to not wear a mask. I remember being mandated to wear a mask every single place I went besides my home through the whole duration of Covid until today.
    Last edited by mgftp; 04-29-2021 at 12:35 PM.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last nights **** show proves vaccine steals your freedom, all non vaxers didn’t have to sit through that boring fuking old man and clap for his mumbling bs the real people with freedom were allowed and forced to NOT sit through that horse chit show in Congress, they got the night off and still got paid!

Right on Brother, it's the one I am looking at as well.

The problem is no one needs the fuking government or Biden to tell them IF they need to wear a mask outside by themselves, if they do, then they deserve to be called a name if they can’t make that decision on thier own, and you don’t need a PHD to make that call.

You don’t need gov or a PhD to call that schools train of thought stupid too, they will sink in thier own chit, so why cry to Biden about it??????
    *their

welcome back Tater, I knew you couldn't stay away, especially with fresh cheese being put out.

Any links on Only 1% of population being Vulnerable to Covid?

Super scary stuff. This isn't covid vaccine hesitancy to me but more along the lines of thinking of anti-vaxers.

Yup. Agree

Last nights **** show proves vaccine steals your freedom, all non vaxers didn’t have to sit through that boring fuking old man and clap for his mumbling bs the real people with freedom were allowed and forced to NOT sit through that horse chit show in Congress, they got the night off and still got paid!

You need to go fishing or something, forget the politics for a week or so. You really got it bad Homie

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the J&J right before they pulled it temporarily. I like that it's one and done and I like that it's not mRNA (although I would have gotten that if it were the only alternative). Let's all just get this stupid crap over with.

Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well in these crazy times. Just got my first dose last week after a lot of deliberating. The main reason for my hesitancy was that there isn't a lot of data history on the vaccine and it was rushed (understandably, given the critical situation). But in the end, I weighed the pros and cons and felt I was taking a risk either way since I have a health condition that puts me in the high risk group for getting covid complications.

As for the Covid vaccine being a nefarious government conspiracy, I just find it extremely unlikely. For that to have any basis of reality, two things must be true. Every country and government that is using the vaccine on its people must be part of the conspiracy and any person or company involved in the manufacturing and testing of the vaccine must be part of the conspiracy. This just doesn't seem plausible. Sure there were government conspiracies in the past that turned out to be true, but in almost all those cases, the plans were highly compartmentalized and the truth was known only by a chosen few. If a Covid conspiracy is real, I don't see Russia and China keeping it a secret, it's not like they're our allies. If anything, they would blow the lid off of it just so they could destabilize America.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your best example of a past conspiracy theory that have proven to be true that is on the level of this current speculation?
    Some of the major incidents of the Gulf of Tonkin incident which was one of the catalysts for claiming the US had to intervene in Vietnam in fact never happened although the USG claimed it did for years.

https://www.usni.org/magazines/naval...h-about-tonkin

There was also the PR firm that concocted a story to push for the Gulf War.

https://www.ozy.com/true-and-stories...lf-war/271486/

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I got the J&J right before they pulled it temporarily. I like that it's one and done and I like that it's not mRNA (although I would have gotten that if it were the only alternative). Let's all just get this stupid crap over with.
    Just happened to look in on this thread and wondered why would you dislike mRNA vaccines?

They don't get into the cell nucleus where the code for you lives. If you look at the mechanism of action, it's a simpler path and likely a safer way to vaccinate people. All it does is sneak some short lived mRNA in to make your cells to trick your cells into making a viral antigen. Other than a reaction to the vaccine ingredients which has been very rare, or some unfortunate reaction due to the antigen (which you'd probably get from the virus too), there's very little risk. Especially compared to a more traditional vaccine like the J&J vaccine which has to have a viral vector, puts the DNA into the nucleus of your cells, and take over the cell. Granted the virus would also do that to an even greater extent, but doesn't skipping that part make sense? Both types of vaccine are very safe, but I like the mRNA technology better. New, simpler, and likely safer...

What exactly is the exaggeration? ...And of course, that's how everyone should approach every medical decision.
    The exaggeration is based on your oversimplification that every modern day medical treatment needs or requires the same amount of long term data when evaluating risk. Not every treatment is the same with respect to the complexity of the system it's disrupting (and hence higher chance of unforeseen consequences), its novelty, its disclosure of data, its degree of iteration from similar treatments, etc.

Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Serious question, and it's probably explained already somewhere between the first and 60th page of this thread, but what exactly is the government conspiracy? My apologies but my aging brain is slow to comprehend.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Just happened to look in on this thread and wondered why would you dislike mRNA vaccines?

They don't get into the cell nucleus where the code for you lives. If you look at the mechanism of action, it's a simpler path and likely a safer way to vaccinate people. All it does is sneak some short lived mRNA in to make your cells to trick your cells into making a viral antigen. Other than a reaction to the vaccine ingredients which has been very rare, or some unfortunate reaction due to the antigen (which you'd probably get from the virus too), there's very little risk. Especially compared to a more traditional vaccine like the J&J vaccine which has to have a viral vector, puts the DNA into the nucleus of your cells, and take over the cell. Granted the virus would also do that to an even greater extent, but doesn't skipping that part make sense? Both types of vaccine are very safe, but I like the mRNA technology better. New, simpler, and likely safer...
    Why do you think that early testing shows someone who has been vaccinated is almost 8 times more likely to be infected by at least one of the variants (if exposed) than someone who has not been vaccinated? What would cause this?

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Why do you think that early testing shows someone who has been vaccinated is almost 8 times more likely to be infected by at least one of the variants (if exposed) than someone who has not been vaccinated? What would cause this?
    That has been addressed ITT gazillion times. Why are you saying the same thing over and over again when people have proved you wrong already? What is wrong with you? Seriously.

Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Well some people might be hesitant because just two years prior to covid the ability to get that mRNA into your cells (which has a robust, built-in defense mechanism to prevent it from happening) was considered a "hail mary" since the lipid nanoparticle encapsulating the mRNA caused troubling side effects in the liver of animals with repeat injections strong enough to work. So now they aren't required to disclose the exact formula used to achieve this hail mary, they are immune from any litigation for future side effects, and we have to hope that getting the dosage right in the short term also solves any long term complications as well - even though Pfizer is talking about jabbing us every 9 months with it.

As I've said before, the technology sounds promising and fantastic. It could be the future of many wonderful things to come. I'm rooting for it. But it is also very young in development and anyone who gets it right now is a test subject. I'm not ready to be a test subject for a virus that poses very little threat to me.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Because those are the only variants they are likely to be tested for since they would not show symptoms or get sick against the variants for which they were already vaccinated.

Originally Posted by Desparado View Post
    Serious question, and it's probably explained already somewhere between the first and 60th page of this thread, but what exactly is the government conspiracy? My apologies but my aging brain is slow to comprehend.

The conspiracy is NOT the vaccine, the vaccine is a rushed plan to mitagate the government conspiracy of Covid itself, Covid is a political experiment which you could call a conspiracy because the gov decided to use it for change and control. Not just a gov but the world as ties to this.

The conspiracy is NOT the vaccine, the vaccine is a rushed plan to mitagate the government conspiracy of Covid itself, Covid is a political experiment which you could call a conspiracy because the gov decided to use it for change and control. Not just a gov but the world as ties to this.
    * mitigate

So all the Government officials in many countries along with the scientists and top medical people are all in cahoots creating covid as a conspiracy?

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well some people might be hesitant because just two years prior to covid the ability to get that mRNA into your cells (which has a robust, built-in defense mechanism to prevent it from happening) was considered a "hail mary" since the lipid nanoparticle encapsulating the mRNA caused troubling side effects in the liver of animals with repeat injections strong enough to work. So now they aren't required to disclose the exact formula used to achieve this hail mary, they are immune from any litigation for future side effects, and we have to hope that getting the dosage right in the short term also solves any long term complications as well - even though Pfizer is talking about jabbing us every 9 months with it.

As I've said before, the technology sounds promising and fantastic. It could be the future of many wonderful things to come. I'm rooting for it. But it is also very young in development and anyone who gets it right now is a test subject. I'm not ready to be a test subject for a virus that poses very little threat to me.

Wow, that's quite a stretch to try and find something dangerous about the mRNA vaccines. There are several types of nanoparticles and claiming there's a significant risk of DILI from these vaccines based on animal studies with repeated high doses of cationic liposomes is kind of ludicrous. It's not like the liposomes used in the vaccines contain are staying in your Kupffer cells and LSECs for months. These are tiny doses that have been tested in large studies where the SAE rates in the IP and placebo groups was very similar. Like .6% to .5% or something.

Based on the tech, I've been saying all along that the mRNA vaccines look safer, and that's been born out by the data. Look at the current issues with the AZ and J&J vaccines. Also, the exact lipids in the vaccines actually are disclosed. The vaccine I got contained an ionizable cationic lipid, a PEGylated lipid, a phospholipid, and also some good old cholesterol. My lunch today had thousands of times as much cholesterol as my vaccine, so we can probably ignore that, right? I could tell you the exact lipid formulas if you'd like, but I'm not sure it's worth typing them in. It is worth typing in that you're flat out wrong that we don't know what we're getting. Google ALC-0159 or ALC-0315 We're talking about some pretty benign stuff.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Well long term effects doesn't necessarily mean DEATH you know?
    That’s true, maybe they’ll turn into hordes of zombies IDK. I’d get vaccinated or certainly consider it if I didn’t believe I have post infection immunity personally. But it’s a personal decision and people should make their own choices on that w/out being coerced.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's probably the one I will hold out for when I am forced to get one. Keep us posted!
    Yeah, I chose it at random really. I do like the one and done aspect of it. Hoping that having had Covid-19 already makes the vaccination just a bit of overkill.

Took a post shot bicep flex.....will likely hurt to do that tomorrow. Everything feels fine so far.....

Attached Images