Page 145 of 176 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 5272
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    So then repeated exposure, like going into a job with poor air quality would over time have an impact on your lungs and respiratory system. Makes sense.
    No it’s not like a chemical exposure that would have a dose/time type relationship, at least for repeated exposure that would lead to chronic lung damage p. If viable virus particles enter your body and are able to make it to cells that they can infect, they begin replication and increasing in numbers, those progeny go on to infect other nearby cells etc. The initial dose may have some influence for someone w/out immunity because lower level exposure might give your body longer initially to begin mounting a defense rather than having a large initial exposure which could have larger numbers of cells infected and larger viral loads generated sooner. I’m not sure how much it would matter though, once infected it’s billions of progeny in your body. Disease severity probably comes down to a variety things genetic and physiological (age, health etc).

There is a minimum infective dose for some organisms but I don’t think it’s a hard “rule”. Ecoli bacteria o157/h7 (shiga toxin type that can cause organ failure) for example, 9 organisms was considered to be an “infective dose” IIRC.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 08-28-2021 at 08:12 AM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    No it’s not a chemical exposure that would have a dose/time type relationship. If viable virus particles enter your body and are able to make it to cells that they can infect, they begin replication and increasing in numbers, those progeny go on to infect other nearby cells etc. The initial dose may have some influence for someone w/out immunity because lower level exposure might give your body longer initially to begin mounting a defense rather than having a large initial exposure which could have larger numbers of cells infected and larger viral loads generated sooner. I’m not sure how much it would matter though, once infected it’s billions of progeny in your body. Disease severity probably comes down to a variety things genetic and physiological (age, health etc).
    Great explanation thanks.
    So what would a large initial exposure look like.? Can you give an example or situation for clarity?
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 08-28-2021 at 08:21 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great explanation thanks.
    So what would a large initial expose look like.? Can you give an example or situation for clarity?
    A large exposure could be really mundane ie walking into an elevator car that someone infectious was just coughing in. Doesn’t mean getting sneezed on, just inhaling a lot of viable virus that are able to make it to cells they can infect. Our respiratory tract is actually very effective at keeping pathogens out of our lungs overall. Lots of cilia (hairlike protrusions) that trap things biological or otherwise (dust, smoke etc) and they kind of “do the wave” and move these foreign bodies back up the respiratory tract away from the lungs. Parastalsis I think it’s called, could be wrong been a long time lol.

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I'm no immunologist and don't claim to have any special expertise in communicable diseases, but I think levels of exposure/viral load may have more to do with a persons outcome than any other variable.

I think my exposure to Covid-19 was very minimal as I had zero respiratory symptoms and I did not shed virus. All I had was extreme fatigue, body aches, severe headache and loss of smell and taste. But I could be wrong of course.
    Disease severity can be influenced by the initial dose of the pathogen in the inoculum. Animal models have demonstrated this for a wide array of pathogens. The route of transmission is also important.

For sarscov2, this is probably true as well. It’s hard to test this in humans for obvious reasons. This article goes over some of the evidence that we do have.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7686757/

Another reasons why masks are important. They disproportionately filter larger inoculum volumes.
    Last edited by Reliance012; 08-28-2021 at 08:40 AM.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

There are no strangers, just friends I have yet to meet

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I'm no immunologist and don't claim to have any special expertise in communicable diseases, but I think levels of exposure/viral load may have more to do with a persons outcome than any other variable.

I think my exposure to Covid-19 was very minimal as I had zero respiratory symptoms and I did not shed virus. All I had was extreme fatigue, body aches, severe headache and loss of smell and taste. But I could be wrong of course.
    “All you had”?

Dear sir you had almost all the symptoms of getting the rona. :-/
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, are we talking 1950s Wally and the Beaver normal weight, or 2021 I work out weight? Are we still using those charts from medical school (height and weight)or bmi, or weightlifter weight?
    BMI. Certainly not 'majority' normal with 70% overweight.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    BMI. Certainly not 'majority' normal with 70% overweight.

BMI isn't accurate for all, especially someone with a lot of muscle mass. I was constantly flagged as being overweight according to the chart. The calipers told a totally different story

Social distancing expert

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    BMI isn't accurate for all, especially someone with a lot of muscle mass. I was constantly flagged as being overweight according to the chart. The calipers told a totally different story
    For sure! Obese guy checking in at 30.5 (6'1" at 233#). Feels bad man

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok just to be Devils advocate, lol, does Covid care if it is muscle or fat?

I too carry a ton of old muscle.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Ok just to be Devils advocate, lol, does Covid care if it is muscle or fat?

I too carry a ton of old muscle.

Probably not but an obese person high on the BMI chart because of muscle is more likely to be healthier than a fattie who slams double cheeseburgers whose spare tire is responsible for the high BMI

So there is that

Social distancing expert

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    “All you had”?

Dear sir you had almost all the symptoms of getting the rona. :-/
    You sure about that? I feel like I got off easy.

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

Fever or chills
    Cough
    Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
    Fatigue
    Muscle or body aches
    Headache
    New loss of taste or smell

Sore throat
    Congestion or runny nose
    Nausea or vomiting
    Diarrhea

Social distancing expert

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/biden-...ign=SocialFlow

President Biden on Friday said he and Dr. Anthony Fauci discussed requiring COVID-19 booster shots every five months rather than every eight as previously anticipated.
    That will flatten the curve.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    This time last year Vaccines weren't even a thing, now some people have been poked twice and had a booster. Now talking boosters every 5 months lol

Social distancing expert

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's usually a 'does not apply to bodybuilders, weightlifters, long distance runners etc.' statement included with the tables which are meant to be used with other protocols, anyways. Some studies even state that there are people who are healthier when they're overweight/obese. LWW would agree.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BMI applies to me no matter how much I do weightlifting. I think it's rare when it doesn't apply. Men have more muscle but I don't even think it would be normal for me to be 150lbs. at 5'3.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    BMI applies to me no matter how much I do weightlifting. I think it's rare when it doesn't apply. Men have more muscle but I don't even think it would be normal for me to be 150lbs. at 5'3.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Why did you quote me and posted someone with a double chin?

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why did you quote me and posted someone with a double chin?
    You don't know how hard it is to find a good double chin Oh, and it's always you, so that shouldn't be a massive surprise

You know that isn't you. It's the Skeptical Lady.

So...........

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This time last year Vaccines weren't even a thing, now some people have been poked twice and had a booster. Now talking boosters every 5 months lol
    I saw my PC doctor yesterday. He immediately asked if I had gotten the jab yet. I told him no and have no plans of getting it especially after the new Israeli study that just came out regarding their lack of protection from the evil delta. He knew of the study and said if those in the study had gotten the "booster" the study would have shown just the opposite. He then told me to get the jab and then when you get the booster you will have immunity for life. I chuckled and said so if something isn't working, you just take more of it and you will have a lifetime immunity? You could tell he was being directed to sign up as many as he could to get the jab. I completely lost respect for him after that and I've been seeing him for over 10 years.
    Inside every progressive is an authoritarian screaming to get out...

Oh, Cassie-Sassie, please don't think that just because that girl in the gif has Spanish language on it, that I think you're Latina.

Ok, years ago when I first met you and when I was shocked how sassie you were, it might have crossed my mind you might be Latina, but it might have been a dream. If it was real, it dint last long.

You don't know how hard it is to find a good double chin Oh, and it's always you, so that shouldn't be a massive surprise

You know that isn't you. It's the Skeptical Lady.

So...........

There's an app where you can make your face chubby and I sent the picture to bodyhard. I did tell him it was an app but he was like I've never seen your face so chubby...I don't think he got it.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    I saw my PC doctor yesterday. He immediately asked if I had gotten the jab yet. I told him no and have no plans of getting it especially after the new Israeli study that just came out regarding their lack of protection from the evil delta. He knew of the study and said if those in the study had gotten the "booster" the study would have shown just the opposite. He then told me to get the jab and then when you get the booster you will have immunity for life. I chuckled and said so if something isn't working, you just take more of it and you will have a lifetime immunity? You could tell he was being directed to sign up as many as he could to get the jab. I completely lost respect for him after that and I've been seeing him for over 10 years.
    Are you going to find a new doc?

Also, you’ve been seeing him for 10 yrs. if I were you, I would’ve straight up asked him if he was being instructed to “sell” the vaccine. That kinda sounds like a chitty answer “immunity for life” I would also be skeptical lol sounds like something you would tell a toddler to have them shut the fuk up.

(For the record, I do believe in the virus and the vaccine also - this booster, ummm, yeah I believe that too. There are plenty of vaccines that require boosters to work. It’s unfortunate that the research and studies are going in the direction they are - but this is new stuff that is being researched and studied and every so often there is something new that’s comes up. Most of the outcome is undesirable.

Also I have a few friends in the medical industry. Last year when they were taking about mRNA vaccine, they told me mRNA is not new and being researched for a long while. Look it up if you’d like)
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

There's an app where you can make your face chubby and I sent the picture to bodyhard. I did tell him it was an app but he was like I've never seen your face so chubby...I don't think he got it.
    Hilarious 😂

Hilarious 😂
    I thought it was so funny because they looked so realistic but my husband doesn't think it's funny because it's probably his worst nightmare that I'd get fat.

I thought it was so funny because they looked so realistic but my husband doesn't think it's funny because it's probably his worst nightmare that I'd get fat.
    The probability of you ever getting fat is very low, so he’s gonna be ok.

The probability of you ever getting fat is very low, so he’s gonna be ok.
    Appreciate your confidence buddy!
    Last edited by Cass40; 08-28-2021 at 11:54 PM.

Social distancing expert

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HannoCometh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I see your King and raise you an Ace!

"There are just too many goddamn fake females and fake teds on Earth today!"
    "Eggs are for babies; bull testicles are for men"
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    "Are we at DEFCON 2 yet?"
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    Location: Jefferson State Line, Allied State of Lincoln, United Allied States
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]