Page 161 of 242 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,830 of 7255
    supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Welcome to the misc. Most posts here don't make sense.
    Perhaps, on this thread. In this instance, though, it's just a matter of wording.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    Nope, it’s dumb to get the Covid shot for my age group. As of right now, I have zero percent chance of myocarditis, blood clots, and any other adverse reaction from the shot. So why would I take a shot that then increases my chances of contracting one of those reactions to a percentage greater than zero?

And no, I don’t care about your grandma. Especially not enough to jeopardize my own health.
    Meanwhile, I totally understand your post, except for the grandma part. I will do my level best to social distance from other peoples' grandmas.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Stop posting things that make sense.

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Meanwhile, I totally understand your post, except for the grandma part. I will do my level best to social distance from other peoples' grandmas.
    What about Grandma's in their 30s?

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For sure, the anti vax morons weren't around in the fifties.

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Meanwhile, I totally understand your post...
    I understand what he was trying to say, but the way he phrased it, didn't make sense.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    [mg]https://i.imgur.com/an761oP.jpg?1[/img]

Imagine comparing Covid with a 99.998% survival rate to small pox, with a much lower survival rate. They’re not even analogous.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I understand what he was trying to say, but the way he phrased it, didn't make sense.

Maybe you’re too tired, maybe English is your second language, either way, the post makes sense. Or it just may be too logical for you.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Maybe you’re too tired, maybe English is your second language, either way, the post makes sense. Or it just may be too logical for you.
    I'm not even tempted to explain it to you, because I don't waste time arguing with stupid people.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For sure, the anti vax morons weren't around in the fifties.
    I'm vaccinated for smallpox, polio, MMR, DPT, HBV, influenza every year for the past 2 decades but not covid. Friends and colleagues who know this consider me anti vax. Curious how meanings change.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    I'm vaccinated for smallpox, polio, MMR, DPT, HBV, influenza every year for the past 2 decades but not covid. Friends and colleagues who know this consider me anti vax. Curious how meanings change.
    I think in many cases it's just easier to than saying anti-covid-vax. I mean I do the same thing although technically not correct. It's also just the topic at hand these days. Hear a lot more people talking Covid vax than the other vaxes and autism and conversations of old.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe you’re too tired, maybe English is your second language, either way, the post makes sense.
    It mostly makes sense and it's fine if you're more worried about the vaccine than the virus. But, are you aware that your overall risk of getting a cardiomyopathy is now much higher than an age/risk factor matched person who gets the vaccine. Because you will get infected if you haven't already been.

There's a link to an article on college athletes on this thread somewhere that looked at cardiomyopathies. The relative risks of having any of those outcomes you're worried about from the virus is actually greater than from the vaccine. That appears to be the case even if your infection is sub-clinical which makes sense since you'll get more of the spike protein from a sub clinical infection than you would from the vaccines.

I'm fine with you choosing not to get vaccinated. The vaccine has risks for anybody getting it. Then again, not getting it also has risks for anyone who decides not to. I think it would be nice if people were actually aware of what risks they're choosing when they decline the vaccine, but most, like you, aren't.

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think in many cases it's just easier to than saying anti-covid-vax. I mean I do the same thing although technically not correct. It's also just the topic at hand these days. Hear a lot more people talking Covid vax than the other vaxes and autism and conversations of old.
    No, one friend said I "don't believe in science" (exact words).

Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    It mostly makes sense and it's fine if you're more worried about the vaccine than the virus. But, are you aware that your overall risk of getting a cardiomyopathy is now much higher than an age/risk factor matched person who gets the vaccine. Because you will get infected if you haven't already been.

There's a link to an article on college athletes on this thread somewhere that looked at cardiomyopathies. The relative risks of having any of those outcomes you're worried about from the virus is actually greater than from the vaccine. That appears to be the case even if your infection is sub-clinical which makes sense since you'll get more of the spike protein from a sub clinical infection than you would from the vaccines.

I'm fine with you choosing not to get vaccinated. The vaccine has risks for anybody getting it. Then again, not getting it also has risks for anyone who decides not to. I think it would be nice if people were actually aware of what risks they're choosing when they decline the vaccine, but most, like you, aren't.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110475

No, one friend said I "don't believe in science" (exact words).
    I am not sure what that has to do with the correct or incorrect calling of someone anti-vax.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is the first time that i am reading this, thanks!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Every year? I got my shots and revaxes for polio and smallpox in the 50's and I had a Pneumovax 23 when I turned 65, but I've only been getting a flu shot for the last two years and that's only because I live with someone that has COPD that is progressively getting worse.

Why not covid?

P.S. Of course, I've also had two jabs of Pfizer.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just two people, which alone makes it meaningless, but on top of that they most likely elderly, and are they perfectly healthy? For all we know they are in the extreme risk bracket, or perhaps die without vax but survive with it. Two old people being hospitalized with vax doesn't mean it doesn't work great. Just look at the percentages of vaxed and unvaxed in the hospital due to Covid right now, clear confirmation they work great.
    Would you really say to a co-worker with their parents on their death bed that it doesn't mean the vax doesn't work great.

C'mon man.

And comparing the Polio vax to these vaccines is ridiculous. These do NOT work like a traditional vax.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for that study mgftp!!

So using 884,000(huge) Israeli subjects who probably took Pfizers product, the worst outcome was 78 per 100,000 people with Lymphadenopathy.

"Lymphadenopathy is a term that refers to the swelling of lymph nodes. Lymph nodes are small glands that are responsible for filtering fluid from the lymphatic system."
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Would you really say to a co-worker with their parents on their death bed that it doesn't mean the vax doesn't work great.

C'mon man.

And comparing the Polio vax to these vaccines is ridiculous. These do NOT work like a traditional vax.
    Yes, people going through a difficult time questioning things can often find a calm voice of reason comforting if approached in the right tone. Again, they could be dead without the vax, might be helpful to hear that.

But my response was more to you making a statement that to me came off as two elderly vaxed people hospitalized is proof vaccines don't work.

Yes, people going through a difficult time questioning things can often find a calm voice of reason comforting if approached in the right tone. Again, they could be dead without the vax, might be helpful to hear that.

But my response was more to you making a statement that to me came off as two elderly vaxed people hospitalized is proof vaccines don't work.

Goddamnit, I'm on spread with ****ing everybody!

Goddamnit, I'm on spread with ****ing everybody!
    Me too( no pun) we got a good group in here and most people are pretty cool and chill.

Every year?
    The flu vaccine. The others once or every 10 years as advised.

Why not covid?
    Partly, I'm leery of the technology and speed of implementation. I'm watching the Novavax candidate. Partly, I'm objecting to the politicizing of the public health response. For instance, it's doing more harm than good to mask up children but the teacher's unions had their say and we're doing it.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    two elderly vaxed people hospitalized is proof vaccines don't work.
    That's not what I said.

Is there going to be any point in time that you look at data and circumstances reasonably, with an open mind or you're always going to just defend the "great" vaccines?

This is exactly what the vaccines were designed to do and they're clearly not working "THAT GREAT"
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

That's not what I said.

Is there going to be any point in time that you look at data and circumstances reasonably, with an open mind or you're always going to just defend the "great" vaccines?

This is exactly what the vaccines were designed to do and they're clearly not working "THAT GREAT"
    This is what you said:

Co-worker with fully vaxxed parents are in the ICU right now. Yep, the vax works great.
    That is how I took it. Rereading I still take it the same.

Vaccines were hopeful to prevent infections and did a tremendous job at that until variants, and still do a decent job. Looking at data and circumstances reasonably they are still doing a great job at preventing serve disease, hospitalization, and death.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Me too( no pun) we got a good group in here and most people are pretty cool and chill.

Yeah, for sure. I guess I shouldn't pick on phraseology errors that primary school kids wouldn't make.
    Last edited by supramax; 09-24-2021 at 08:02 AM.

The flu vaccine. The others once or every 10 years as advised.
    Okay.

Partly, I'm leery of the technology and speed of implementation.
    I don't know what to say.

Already had Covid and I have no problems.

But yeah, let me go and get a shot that I don’t need and increase the odds of me incurring a malady that I don’t have.

So yeah your argument doesn’t hold up.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I'm not even tempted to explain it to you, because I don't waste time arguing with stupid people.

No, it’s because you’re a pretentious prick and that attempts to gaslight others. The issue isn’t with me, it’s with you and your lack of reading comprehension.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Already had Covid and I have no problems.

But yeah, let me go and get a shot that I don’t need and increase the odds of me incurring a malady that I don’t have.

So yeah your argument doesn’t hold up.

Personal choice
    but my relative is an epidemiologist in Jersey and had the worst case of Covid in March of 2020.
    She was in the garage for over 40 days battling this thing and almost... did not make it.
    She then was diagnosed with stage 1 breast Cancer and was tested for Covid antibodies; which luckily were still very high before her treatment plan for Cancer was developed.
    I asked her about the shot's and she told me what others have seen and read, which is natural protection+ 2 shots = being in really good shape for covid

So while "natural protection" is good, in her case... more is better unless it and is about "other" political or personal factors.

No, it’s because you’re a pretentious prick and that attempts to gaslight others. The issue isn’t with me, it’s with you and your lack of reading comprehension.

Still don't see the error, eh? Nevermind.

Page 161 of 242 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast