Page 162 of 179 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 5357
    supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Yes, people going through a difficult time questioning things can often find a calm voice of reason comforting if approached in the right tone. Again, they could be dead without the vax, might be helpful to hear that.

But my response was more to you making a statement that to me came off as two elderly vaxed people hospitalized is proof vaccines don't work.

Goddamnit, I'm on spread with ****ing everybody!
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Goddamnit, I'm on spread with ****ing everybody!
    Me too( no pun) we got a good group in here and most people are pretty cool and chill.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every year?
    The flu vaccine. The others once or every 10 years as advised.

Why not covid?
    Partly, I'm leery of the technology and speed of implementation. I'm watching the Novavax candidate. Partly, I'm objecting to the politicizing of the public health response. For instance, it's doing more harm than good to mask up children but the teacher's unions had their say and we're doing it.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

_zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    two elderly vaxed people hospitalized is proof vaccines don't work.
    That's not what I said.

Is there going to be any point in time that you look at data and circumstances reasonably, with an open mind or you're always going to just defend the "great" vaccines?

This is exactly what the vaccines were designed to do and they're clearly not working "THAT GREAT"
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    That's not what I said.

Is there going to be any point in time that you look at data and circumstances reasonably, with an open mind or you're always going to just defend the "great" vaccines?

This is exactly what the vaccines were designed to do and they're clearly not working "THAT GREAT"
    This is what you said:

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Co-worker with fully vaxxed parents are in the ICU right now. Yep, the vax works great.
    That is how I took it. Rereading I still take it the same.

Vaccines were hopeful to prevent infections and did a tremendous job at that until variants, and still do a decent job. Looking at data and circumstances reasonably they are still doing a great job at preventing serve disease, hospitalization, and death.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Me too( no pun) we got a good group in here and most people are pretty cool and chill.

Yeah, for sure. I guess I shouldn't pick on phraseology errors that primary school kids wouldn't make.
    Last edited by supramax; 09-24-2021 at 08:02 AM.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    The flu vaccine. The others once or every 10 years as advised.
    Okay.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Partly, I'm leery of the technology and speed of implementation.
    I don't know what to say.

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    It mostly makes sense and it's fine if you're more worried about the vaccine than the virus. But, are you aware that your overall risk of getting a cardiomyopathy is now much higher than an age/risk factor matched person who gets the vaccine. Because you will get infected if you haven't already been.

There's a link to an article on college athletes on this thread somewhere that looked at cardiomyopathies. The relative risks of having any of those outcomes you're worried about from the virus is actually greater than from the vaccine. That appears to be the case even if your infection is sub-clinical which makes sense since you'll get more of the spike protein from a sub clinical infection than you would from the vaccines.

I'm fine with you choosing not to get vaccinated. The vaccine has risks for anybody getting it. Then again, not getting it also has risks for anyone who decides not to. I think it would be nice if people were actually aware of what risks they're choosing when they decline the vaccine, but most, like you, aren't.

Already had Covid and I have no problems.

But yeah, let me go and get a shot that I don’t need and increase the odds of me incurring a malady that I don’t have.

So yeah your argument doesn’t hold up.
    Pureblood

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not even tempted to explain it to you, because I don't waste time arguing with stupid people.

No, it’s because you’re a pretentious prick and that attempts to gaslight others. The issue isn’t with me, it’s with you and your lack of reading comprehension.
    Pureblood

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post

But yeah, let me go and get a shot that I don’t need and increase the odds of me incurring a malady that I don’t have.

Personal choice
    but my relative is an epidemiologist in Jersey and had the worst case of Covid in March of 2020.
    She was in the garage for over 40 days battling this thing and almost... did not make it.
    She then was diagnosed with stage 1 breast Cancer and was tested for Covid antibodies; which luckily were still very high before her treatment plan for Cancer was developed.
    I asked her about the shot's and she told me what others have seen and read, which is natural protection+ 2 shots = being in really good shape for covid

So while "natural protection" is good, in her case... more is better unless it and is about "other" political or personal factors.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

No, it’s because you’re a pretentious prick and that attempts to gaslight others. The issue isn’t with me, it’s with you and your lack of reading comprehension.

Still don't see the error, eh? Nevermind.

Personal choice
    but my relative is an epidemiologist in Jersey and had the worst case of Covid in March of 2020.
    She was in the garage for over 40 days battling this thing and almost... did not make it.
    She then was diagnosed with stage 1 breast Cancer and was tested for Covid antibodies; which luckily were still very high before her treatment plan for Cancer was developed.
    I asked her about the shot's and she told me what others have seen and read, which is natural protection+ 2 shots = being in really good shape for covid

So while "natural protection" is good, in her case... more is better unless it and is about "other" political or personal factors.

Epidemiologist and living in the garage? That doesn’t compute. Who is she? The female version of Eric Forman?

Also, weren’t you just on Zmans case about n=2?

I know 30+ people who have gotten Covid, including myself. Guess what? All of them are 100% fine with no health issues.
    Pureblood

Still don't see the error, eh? Nevermind.

You’re still babbling? You must share the same nurse as biden to have let you out of the nursing home.
    Pureblood

x-trainer ben,

I think a lot of people, mostly unmasked (because the flu is almost non existent for mask wearers, these days), get the flu and call it 'covid'. Then, they can proudly say that they survived covid.

You’re still babbling? You must share the same nurse as biden to have let you out of the nursing home.
    You got nuttin.

Epidemiologist and living in the garage? That doesn’t compute. Who is she? The female version of Eric Forman?

I know 30+ people who have gotten Covid, including myself. Guess what? All of them are 100% fine with no health issues.
    Isolation from others in the garage for 40+ days, i thought common sense was common.
    no different guy.
    I didn't say no one wouldn't be fine i said, that when there are new variants you have extra protection with natural protection plus the shot.
    ok common sense is NOT so common

x-trainer ben,

I think a lot of people, mostly unmasked (because the flu is almost non existent for mask wearers, these days), get the flu and call it 'covid'. Then, they can proudly say that they survived covid.
    lol

lol
    Well, it would explain the high survival rate.

You got nuttin.

Get back to the nursing home pops. It’s pudding time.
    Pureblood

Isolation from others in the garage for 40+ days, i thought common sense was common.
    no different guy.
    I didn't say no one wouldn't be fine i said, that when there are new variants you have extra protection with natural protection plus the shot.
    ok common sense is NOT so common

You’re right, common sense isn’t so common. 40 days isolation treating her garage like it’s Noah’s ark. Smh
    Pureblood

You’re right, common sense isn’t so common. 40 days isolation treating her garage like it’s Noah’s ark. Smh
    I see so you completely forgot what it was like in March of 2020, ok Gramps, try Ginko Biloba

I see so you completely forgot what it was like in March of 2020, ok Gramps, try Ginko Biloba

No, I clearly remember and you can go through all my posts from that time talking about how overblown it was and clearly not dangerous to the vast majority of people. I have been 100% consistent.

I also, talked about how masks were useless. That was even when Fauci said they were useless, before he flip flopped and said to wear a mask, and before his emails leaked where he said that masks were security, and prior to him then saying to double mask.
    Pureblood

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

He seems to be wound up a little tight, give the fuker a loofah and send him over to the villages, see if he can get laid and lighten up a little.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

There are no strangers, just friends I have yet to meet

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

two ladies in my community died from covid recently - one is 39 yo, left behind a son and one is 30 something pregnant. Delivered baby prematurely, now her husband is a single dad. Kусок железа он бл*ть

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I would agree that if you have had a documented case of SARS CoV2, there's not a lot of evidence the shot would benefit you unless you're elderly or immunocompromised. My response was based on you implying it was a decision related to age, not your exposure/infection status:

Nope, it’s dumb to get the Covid shot for my age group.
    It's not "dumb" for people in any age group, COVID naïve or s/p COVID, to request the vaccine or to decline it if they know the risks and benefits of both choices.

Get back to the nursing home pops. It’s pudding time.
    It's tempting, but you still got nuttin and you still didn't spot your painfully blatant error. I know that's a fact, because if you had, you would have said: "D'oh!"

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's tempting, but you still got nuttin and you still didn't spot your painfully blatant error. I know that's a fact, because if you had, you would have said: "D'oh!"
    I'm looking, but besides that then there chance of "contracting" a side effect, and of course the complete shift from an age group to the post covid group, I think I'm missing it too. Although getting it for his age group and zero percent chance.
    Will look again later. I'm accepting this as a grammar challenge.

I would agree that if you have had a documented case of SARS CoV2, there's not a lot of evidence the shot would benefit you unless you're elderly or immunocompromised. My response was based on you implying it was a decision related to age, not your exposure/infection status:

It's not "dumb" for people in any age group, COVID naïve or s/p COVID, to request the vaccine or to decline it if they know the risks and benefits of both choices.

It’s is completely dumb as I explained above.

Anyone who jumps on a drug that has been pushed through in less than a year is a complete moron.

I’m going to be laughing when the corona shots end up getting Chantixed, Rezulin’d, or DES’d.

Just imagine going from no chance of myocarditis to injecting yourself with a concoction with no long term studies performed and increasing your odds of getting myocarditis. Only a fool would think that’s a good deal, especially for someone in my age group, and with my health.
    Pureblood

I'm looking, but besides that then there chance of "contracting" a side effect, and of course the complete shift from an age group to the post covid group, I think I'm missing it too. Although getting it for his age group and zero percent chance.
    Will look again later. I'm accepting this as a grammar challenge.
    Truth is in the implicit. How about that?

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eligible for my Pfizer booster next month. Anybody had one yet?