Page 76 of 242 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 7255
    gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    The first measles vaccine was in 1963. I don’t have any numbers to really back this up as I only spent about 30 seconds looking but a “virtually non-existent number of cases long before the vaccine” seems to be a stretch. It seems measles deaths were certainly declining due to advancements in medicine and supportive care but I didn’t see anything that showed number of cases dropping until the vaccine became available.

Aw, I do read. In fact I just finished a pretty good book about Caesar by Adrian Goldsworthy. A decent intro into the late republic, it’s pretty hard to comprehend just how much happened in that man's lifetime. Solid read.
    I contracted measles in 1968, I was 6 years old, my younger sister was also infected, in my case I didn't suffer any long term effects, but the measles virus affected my sister's eyes and left her with a muscular weakness, (squint) in her left eye, she needed corrective surgery when she was a little older. In 1968 a measles vaccine was not readily available in the UK, at that time measles was a very common childhood disease over here.

I like Adrian Goldsworthy, fact based historical fiction is a favourite of mine, I've read several fact based novels and historical accounts of the life of Julius Caesar, I think Adrian Goldsworthy's book was about the best.
    Last edited by gym62richard; 05-16-2021 at 04:25 AM.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    All those diseases you mentioned were already on a vast decline to virtually non-existent long before the vaccine ever came out. Read your history.
    The same is hap here..which is why they don’t test those that had the virus in the trials.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

Notice on page 31 that: “The study excluded participants who were immunocompromised and those who had previous clinical or microbiological diagnosis of COVID-19.” this means they didn’t trial the vaccine on people who previously tested positive for Covid-19..

Ubiquitous viruses are fought and defeated primarily by the T-Cell lymphocytes within our immune systems, Not from natural or artificially implanted antibodies.
    Wow, the amount of things you managed to get wrong in a single post is staggering (and Paul, I've been on this site for a few years so it's not easy to impress me that way).

Polio related paralysis and death peaked in the US in 1952. There were over 20,000 cases of partial paralysis. My mom's cousin, so my cousin once removed, still has a limp. He was one of the lucky ones of the kids that got sick, and like the current SARS virus, only a small percentage of kids got sick. Despite that, it was terrifying back then if your child developed a fever.

I believe the vaccine Salk and his team developed was first used in 1955, or maybe that's when it became widely adopted. Either way, the number of cases of paralysis each year decreased from a peak of over 20,000 to something like 100 a year by the early 1960's due to the vaccine. It wasn't our natural ability to fight "ubiquitous" viruses, and Polio was on the rise prior to that, not declining.

In the years before we had a measles vaccine, almost all kids contracted the virus by the time they were 15 or 16 years old. Not sure how you call that a "vast decline", since the incidence of the disease essentially couldn't increase any further before a vaccine was developed.

I'm not going to give you the history of each virus, but I will point out that we don't "implant" antibodies in people, and we exclude people who have already been exposed to the virus from vaccine trials because they don't help us assess the efficacy of the vaccine since they have antibodies. They just confound the data.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Wow, the amount of things you managed to get wrong in a single post is staggering (and Paul, I've been on this site for a few years so it's not easy to impress me that way).

Polio related paralysis and death peaked in the US in 1952. There were over 20,000 cases of partial paralysis. My mom's cousin, so my cousin once removed, still has a limp. He was one of the lucky ones of the kids that got sick, and like the current SARS virus, only a small percentage of kids got sick. Despite that, it was terrifying back then if your child developed a fever.

I believe the vaccine Salk and his team developed was first used in 1955, or maybe that's when it became widely adopted. Either way, the number of cases of paralysis each year decreased from a peak of over 20,000 to something like 100 a year by the early 1960's due to the vaccine. It wasn't our natural ability to fight "ubiquitous" viruses, and Polio was on the rise prior to that, not declining.

In the years before we had a measles vaccine, almost all kids contracted the virus by the time they were 15 or 16 years old. Not sure how you call that a "vast decline", since the incidence of the disease essentially couldn't increase any further before a vaccine was developed.

I'm not going to give you the history of each virus, but I will point out that we don't "implant" antibodies in people, and we exclude people who have already been exposed to the virus from vaccine trials because they don't help us assess the efficacy of the vaccine since they have antibodies. They just confound the data.
    Anti-vaxxer spreading misinformation? I am shocked.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Kept waking up from the sore arm (much worse than first shot) and headache - should’ve taken Advil or something. Slight fatigue and lethargy. Besides that all good.

My chicks sister got her 2nd shot a day before me and she has similar symptoms as me minus the headache.

You’ll be alright imo

Doesn't sound so bad, congrats on getting needled up.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post

You first line is a classic!
    Well played sir, well played!!!!
    i believe the line baffle them with bullchit applies here!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Not sure on the covid shots, but I’d guess that it would be if your body is making an antigen which triggers essentially a natural immune response.
    Don't feel bad, nobody can be sure about anything. Anybody who thinks otherwise is making premature conclusions. We have years before we understand the ramifications of what is going on with this vaccine; with the need to be revaccinated; with the specific timing for revaccination; with the long term side effects of vaccination or revaccination.

If we were being honest in our use of terms, we shouldn't be comfortable calling these shots 'vaccines.' You could explain this way better than I.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Don't feel bad, nobody can be sure about anything. Anybody who thinks otherwise is making premature conclusions. We have years before we understand the ramifications of what is going on with this vaccine; with the need to be revaccinated; with the specific timing for revaccination; with the long term side effects of vaccination or revaccination.

If we were being honest in our use of terms, we shouldn't be comfortable calling these shots 'vaccines.' You could explain this way better than I.
    Yeah, I agree. You can’t have long-term data w/out the long term part. That said we don’t know the long term effects of having COVID either. I’m very confident in my post infection immunity, as I’ve been around a lot of covid positive cases without even a sniffle, but when I had it I had shortness of breath, some lung pain etc. Hard to say if there was any long term cardiovascular damage, I don’t have any ill effects now, but could be some damage that could manifest later in life. Just too many unknowns for any definitives. I feel strongly that anyone with significant comorbidities is much better off with the shot than the virus in terms of odds of a good/bad outcome. Younger healthy people, my feeling is do whatever makes you happy. I love the fact that masks are now supposed to protect the wearer. I have zero respect for the public health system at this point. They really should have rolled the no mask thing out with some advanced warning. It’s kind of $hit show for employers when corporate policy says gotta mask, and employees are saying Biden said I don’t need to mask. Other than the speed of a seemingly effective vaccine being developed and distributed, the entire response has been poor. If it was a plague like mortality rate there’d be a whole lotta deaths due to incompetence, more than there already are would be more accurate.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 05-16-2021 at 04:36 PM.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Yeah, I agree. You can’t have long-term data w/out the long term part. That said we don’t know the long term effects of having COVID either. I’m very confident in my post infection immunity, as I’ve been around a lot of covid positive cases without even a sniffle, but when I had it I had shortness of breath, some lung pain etc. Hard to say if there was any long term cardiovascular damage, I don’t have any ill effects now, but could be some damage that could manifest later in life. Just too many unknowns for any definitives. I feel strongly that anyone with significant comorbidities is much better off with the shot than the virus in terms of odds of a good/bad outcome. Younger healthy people, my feeling is do whatever makes you happy. I love the fact that masks are now supposed to protect the wearer. I have zero respect for the public health system at this point. They could really should have rolled the no mask thing out with some advanced warning. It’s kind of $hit show for employers when corporate policy says gotta mask, and employees are saying Biden said I don’t need to mask. Other than the speed of a seemingly effective vaccine being developed and distributed, the entire response has been poor. If it was a plague like mortality rate there’d be a whole lotta deaths due to incompetence, more than there already are would be more accurate.
    /thread (kidding) Discussion is good, but I recognize the combination of science, applied with logic, and a balance of wisdom in your posts.

-----R. W. Emerson

Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My reason for getting it is simple. I believe it's a man made virus manufactured by China. I don't think they intended on releasing it upon the world but accidents happen. Viruses tend to weaken when they become variants since they have a survival instinct. This virus doesn't seem to do that and it's killing its host more than variants tend to do. I'd rather take my chances on a vaccine than with a virus created by an evil government. Plus this vaccine didn't start from scratch. Earlier covid viruses led to research going back years.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    You need to end that cut and start bulking.

All else looks normal
    **^^ gone ^^**

Originally Posted by Narrator02 View Post
    My reason for getting it is simple. I believe it's a man made virus manufactured by China. I don't think they intended on releasing it upon the world but accidents happen. Viruses tend to weaken when they become variants since they have a survival instinct. This virus doesn't seem to do that and it's killing its host more than variants tend to do. I'd rather take my chances on a vaccine than with a virus created by an evil government. Plus this vaccine didn't start from scratch. Earlier covid viruses led to research going back years.
    I agree with sooo much of what you say here. I disagree with some. My one thought is you say the vaccine was 'created by an evil government.' Yet, you have a fair level of trust as to the motives and intentions of the 'vaccine' creators. I am at the lowest point in my life when it comes to trusting anything.

-----R. W. Emerson

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw a dude yesterday riding a crotch rocket with no helmet on.............wait for it..........................with a mask!
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Saw a dude yesterday riding a crotch rocket with no helmet on.............wait for it..........................with a mask!
    Had to be a Honda rider.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Had to be a Honda rider.
    I ride red..... Come at me

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    ..Honda makes cute beginner bikes.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Hey now. I grew up on a Honda CR125, fun bike it was.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK, I should have clarified Honda street bikes.

Grew up with an Elsinore CR 125 that kept me away from bad influences growing up on the mean streets of Montreal. Well, a suburb, anyway and we had our share of bad eggs.

So you ride a Honda dirtbike eh, that's cool man.

right on, dude!

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    OK, I should have clarified Honda street bikes.

Grew up with an Elsinore CR 125 that kept me away from bad influences growing up on the mean streets of Montreal. Well, a suburb, anyway and we had our share of bad eggs.

So you ride a Honda dirtbike eh, that's cool man.

right on, dude!
    I've had a Honda dirt, ATV, but a couple CBR 600s and 949 as well, and a Honda pressure washer, lol.

Honda Master Race.

I was a Kawasaki guy back in the day, 175, 750 and 900, but I did take my friends Goldwing on a 1200 mile trip and that thing was awesome. When I was in the Market for a 4 wheeler, an old trapper buddy of mine said look around at the old machines still working in the bush, they are all Honda's, buy Honda. he wasn't wrong. I have only had Honda ATV's and I drove the hell out of them, running the trap line I could easily put 70+ miles a day on them through, mud, bog, bush, places where it should have never gone. I beat the hell out of them. Never let me down. You still see old Big Reds around 35 to 40 years later.
    Honda makes a quality product.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had a Honda H100a as a youngster, was bought from a scarp yard, a total PoS.. I made some long journeys on it riding with a big backpack, it just didn't have the speed to ride uphill into wind so no motorways (freeways) so the journeys were even longer as I had to follow all the small roads!
    But it was simple and easily fixable

This isn't my advert, but mine was blue and 1981 just like this... https://www.boostcruising.com/bike-s...-for-Sale.html
    Total PoS, but this pic still makes me smile. Memories!!
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 05-17-2021 at 05:48 AM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Pollen or covid, both suck.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Maybe cuz they don’t have enough to go around? Dunno man

Which brand of vaccine are we talking about? If it’s Pfizer/moderna i wonder why they are using different durations in US and Canada.
    I don't know about other regions, but I got the Pfizer one.

Here's an article about the situation: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...izer-1.6027657

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is the second times I had an inconclusive Covid test at my job. I had to wait over an hour to get clear. These bastards think I am going to take their experimental vaccine.

Keep making it difficult for me
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    This is the second times I had an inconclusive Covid test at my job. I had to wait over an hour to get clear. These bastards think I am going to take their experimental vaccine.

How often do you get tested? is it routine or just when you have cases there?

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    How often do you get tested? is it routine or just when you have cases there?
    In the beginning it was every single day, which was very annoying. Then it became every three days. Now it's once a week.

But obviously they told us if you get vaccinated you don't need to be tested
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

In the beginning it was every single day, which was very annoying. Then it became every three days. Now it's once a week.

But obviously they told us if you get vaccinated you don't need to be tested
    Jesus man! The Q tip in the snot locker that often? I haven't gotten tested yet, I gag just looking at someone getting tested. Must be old hat to you now.

What kind of job? I haven't heard many employers doing regular testing like that with employees outside of LTC facilities.

What kind of job? I haven't heard many employers doing regular testing like that with employees outside of LTC facilities.
    Venues. I work at the Garden.