Page 7 of 242 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Did you even read the reason why they were given the shot? or were the words too big for ya.
    Of course I read it, i don’t care if someone says they are healthcare workers I wouldn’t let them inject me.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    HA, where is any protocol? Random strangers getting injections in public, wow the virus fear is strong with peeps.
    Of course I read it, i don’t care if someone says they are healthcare workers I wouldn’t let them inject me.

So you have no problem with them injecting people, just not on you? Your initial post didn't read that way to me.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you have no problem with them injecting people, just not on you? Your initial post didn't read that way to me.
    Those folks can do whatever the hell they want, I’m just laughing at the desperation for some expiring vaccines.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m just laughing at the desperation for some expiring vaccines.
    What does that even mean?

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    I've learned from the mouths of a medical center...they do know is that the vaccination is safe.
    Suggest asking them what "safe" means and how do they know.

Researchers have been trying to develop a coronavirus vaccine for a very, very long time. Remember SARS? Remember MERS? During small animal testing for those two, the vaccinated subjects allegedly did fine at first. When exposed to the wild virus though, the animals experienced a severe hyperimmune response and many of them died.

That initial test phase was bypassed this time. If the same problem occurs in humans, the potential disaster will be shocking but probably attributed to something else such as a new deadlier strain. Who knows maybe one of the common cold coronaviruses may trigger it. If we're lucky to avoid that horror show, some experts say the new experimental chemical pathogen being injected is known to significantly increase one's risk for acquiring various autoimmune diseases, neurological diseases, and other nasty ailments. May not appear for years.

The powers that be brainwashed a lot of people into thinking SARS-CoV-2 is far worse than it really is. They buried and villainized the truth. The only ones suffering severe symptoms and/or death are those with a faulty immune system which in turn is overreacting and attacking their own body. This can progress further into thrombosis. Only a small subset need to suffer like this if all doctors were allowed to prescribe appropriate therapeutics which have been shown since very early on to be extremely effective.

Other viruses including the seasonal flu create similar cytokine storms in some. Why did everyone wait until 2020 to become hysterical and only for this particular virus? Think.

NY threw out a lot of vaccines because they went bad, the healthcare workers didn’t want to take them, so they got wasted. The older folks should’ve gotten opportunity first.

Why OP don’t post that news is beyond me?

^^^^^^The other day you were whining because vaccines were wasted because they spoiled and not used.

Oregon health workers who got stuck in a snowstorm on their way back from a COVID-19 vaccination event went car to car injecting stranded drivers before several of the doses expired. Josephine County Public Health said on ******** that the "impromptu vaccine clinic" took place after about 20 employees were stopped in traffic on a highway after a vaccination clinic Tuesday.

CBS Medford, Oregon affiliate KTVL-TV reported that they were stuck near Hayes Hill while en route to Grants Pass after staffing a vaccine clinic at Illinois Valley High School.

Six of the doses were earmarked for people in Grants Pass but "the snow meant those doses wouldn't make it to them before they expired," the health department said in a ******** Post.
    Today I posted an article where they were used instead of going to waste.

HA, where is any protocol? Random strangers getting injections in public, wow the virus fear is strong with peeps.
    ^^^^^^^ Guess what? Now you are whining about that.

This just goes to prove that you are one whiny ass little Bitch

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by foresail View Post

Researchers have been trying to develop a coronavirus vaccine for a very, very long time. Remember SARS? Remember MERS? During small animal testing for those two, the vaccinated subjects allegedly did fine at first. When exposed to the wild virus though, the animals experienced a severe hyperimmune response and many of them died.

That initial test phase was bypassed this time. If the same problem occurs in humans, the potential disaster will be shocking but probably attributed to something else such as a new deadlier strain. Who knows maybe one of the common cold coronaviruses may trigger it. If we're lucky to avoid that horror show, some experts say the new experimental chemical pathogen being injected is known to significantly increase one's risk for acquiring various autoimmune diseases, neurological diseases, and other nasty ailments. May not appear for years.

The powers that be brainwashed a lot of people into thinking SARS-CoV-2 is far worse than it really is. They buried and villainized the truth. The only ones suffering severe symptoms and/or death are those with a faulty immune system which in turn is overreacting and attacking their own body. This can progress further into thrombosis. Only a small subset need to suffer like this if all doctors were allowed to prescribe appropriate therapeutics which have been shown since very early on to be extremely effective.

Other viruses including the seasonal flu create similar cytokine storms in some. Why did everyone wait until 2020 to become hysterical and only for this particular virus? Think.
    Unfortunately you will most likely got mocked here for being a denier, I think you have some credible and valid points which along with the fact we know people who were supposedly completely healthy before getting this vaccine have dropped dead after getting it should be a concern for everyone.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Unfortunately you will most likely got mocked here for being a denier, I think you have some credible and valid points which along with the fact we know people who were supposedly completely healthy before getting this vaccine have dropped dead after getting it should be a concern for everyone.
    I heard that the entire Reddit GME forum people are being sought out to be moved up in line for vaccinations by executive order. Something about the new found wealth recovery act . They can opt in, or out, by providing GME shares for sale (cheap).

^^^^^^The other day you were whining because vaccines were wasted because they spoiled and not used.

Today I posted an article where they were used instead of going to waste.

^^^^^^^ Guess what? Now you are whining about that.

This just goes to prove that you are one whiny ass little Bitch

You just don't get it, man, I already said I'm LAUGHING at the desperation, at the same time I enjoy just calling you out on the bad journalism.

I know you take this virus stuff pretty seriously, the only reason I'm taking it seriously is because I am a tad worried of government intrusion. I don't want someone forcing this "do the right thing" chit on me, anyone can do what they want, I won't judge, but I may laugh.

I'm asking a valid question though, how are these random shots being tracked, and are these folks showing ID's, are they now gonna get shot 2 in time????? Or is this just fake news to stir up some more "desperation" . They are making a big deal on WHO is getting shots first. I really don't give a chit, but a tad curious..............................

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You just don't get it, man, I already said I'm LAUGHING at the desperation, at the same time I enjoy just calling you out on the bad journalism.

I know you take this virus stuff pretty seriously, the only reason I'm taking it seriously is because I am a tad worried of government intrusion. I don't want someone forcing this "do the right thing" chit on me, anyone can do what they want, I won't judge, but I may laugh.

I'm asking a valid question though, how are these random shots being tracked, and are these folks showing ID's, are they now gonna get shot 2 in time????? Or is this just fake news to stir up some more "desperation" . They are making a big deal on WHO is getting shots first. I really don't give a chit, but a tad curious..............................
    Whose Tad and what's he worried aboot?

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Whose Tad and what's he worried aboot?
    Well, Tad don't wanna be you, but Tad not too worried aboot that, Tad still use legs.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NY threw out a lot of vaccines because they went bad, the healthcare workers didn’t want to take them, so they got wasted. The older folks should’ve gotten opportunity first....
    A sensible post, and if I'm not confused by timezones, posted at your lunchtime

Well, Tad don't wanna be you, but Tad not too worried aboot that, Tad still use legs.
    Gibberish, late night posted

There's a definite pattern. Go easy on the drink

If you think what I post is journalism, then you are a bigger whack job than I thought (if that's even possible) No wonder your posts resemble something posted by one of the 3 stooges. lol Call me out on articles I post all you want, I love it (especially the journalism part, make me laugh) and it actually gives me an opportunity to feed you a couple of inches of rope and watch you hang yourself.

Yeah, We can tell you take it serious by your drunken rants on here, A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. You must have some pretty fuked up thoughts I'll give ya that much

If you have questions and are curious and want answers, then do the research, ask people who have the answers. Don't be lazy bastard expecting people to spoon feed you, you may be tiny, but you are not a baby.

Now stop dancing, get back in your car and lay off the sauce, they are doing anal swabs for covid testing soon and I know your type, you will want to go around a couple of times or more, probably treat it more like a round about instead of a straight line.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    A sensible post, and if I'm not confused by timezones, posted at your lunchtime

Gibberish, late night posted

There's a definite pattern. Go easy on the drink
    BS it’s a sugar rush I don’t touch a drink during the week.

Chaz has an issue with gibberish popping pills.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BS it’s a sugar rush I don’t touch a drink during the week.

Chaz has an issue with gibberish popping pills.
    haha! denial and deflection. Your Supreme Leader has taught you well. Shame you don't have the privilege to make effective use of the skill.

and I don't drink or take pills, Poncho, so you can cease with the fake news spewage. I got a script for some hyrdopioidsomething after surgery but didn't dig how it made me feel, so I opted instead for the herb, and just in the evening to help me sleep, shitforbrains.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by foresail View Post

I was mocking the fact that they claim it's safe. There's a reason why they don't recommend the vaccination for those who are pregnant or expecting to be. And they can't verify whether these vaccines will safeguard against mutations. Basically, in my eyes, I think the vaccinations might be a waste of time all together.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    haha! denial and deflection. Your Supreme Leader has taught you well. Shame you don't have the privilege to make effective use of the skill.

and I don't drink or take pills, Poncho, so you can cease with the fake news spewage. I got a script for some hyrdopioidsomething after surgery but didn't dig how it made me feel, so I opted instead for the herb, and just in the evening to help me sleep, shitforbrains.
    Yeah yeah, Trump used to get chit for late night tweets, Dr. Mike Savage stayed its Trumps diet, but me and Trump are bulls. Dr. Savage is a bad mofo too, I don’t think he is even allowed in Toms country, too much masculine toxicity, which is good.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only way I am going to get vaccinated is if my company mandates it in order to go back to work, but if they do, then I want something in writing along the lines if something was to happen to me that my family be taken care of financially. Until then I am not getting vaccinated, again 56 years old never got a flu shot never got the flu..
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh he is drunk when he posts....now it all makes sense!

If you think what I post is journalism, then you are a bigger whack job than I thought (if that's even possible) No wonder your posts resemble something posted by one of the 3 stooges. lol Call me out on articles I post all you want, I love it (especially the journalism part, make me laugh) and it actually gives me an opportunity to feed you a couple of inches of rope and watch you hang yourself.

Yeah, We can tell you take it serious by your drunken rants on here, A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. You must have some pretty fuked up thoughts I'll give ya that much

If you have questions and are curious and want answers, then do the research, ask people who have the answers. Don't be lazy bastard expecting people to spoon feed you, you may be tiny, but you are not a baby.

Now stop dancing, get back in your car and lay off the sauce, they are doing anal swabs for covid testing soon and I know your type, you will want to go around a couple of times or more, probably treat it more like a round about instead of a straight line.

There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BS it’s a sugar rush I don’t touch a drink during the week...
    Good. I hope that's the case. I personally choose to drink but I've seen how ugly it can get when it becomes an excess. That comment was posted from concern, not to trying to get on your case

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    I was mocking the fact that they claim it's safe. There's a reason why they don't recommend the vaccination for those who are pregnant or expecting to be. And they can't verify whether these vaccines will safeguard against mutations. Basically, in my eyes, I think the vaccinations might be a waste of time all together.
    For pregnant or wanting to become pregnant, I think I read that one of the protein chains is similar enough to a signaling hormone/molecule for menstration that they were worried about the potential for miscarriages or temporary(?) infertility. Better than catching a cold though for women in the age range likely to be pregnant or want to become pregnant lol.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 01-29-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Yeah yeah, Trump used to get chit for late night tweets, Dr. Mike Savage stayed its Trumps diet, but me and Trump are bulls . Dr. Savage is a bad mofo too, I don’t think he is even allowed in Toms country, too much masculine toxicity, which is good.
    Now that you mention it and reading your posts, I can mentally picture a cow sitting there, hooves clomping away on a keyboard.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Oh he is drunk when he posts....now it all makes sense!

Usually Yup. poke him once the little fella comes out swinging

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Good. I hope that's the case. I personally choose to drink but I've seen how ugly it can get when it becomes an excess. That comment was posted from concern, not to trying to get on your case
    Many would accuse Trump of being on something, however he is straight and never drinks, he listened to his brother who was an alcoholic and told him at a young to never start drinking.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Now that you mention it and reading your posts, I can mentally picture a cow sitting there, hooves clomping away on a keyboard.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Yeah yeah, Trump used to get chit for late night tweets, Dr. Mike Savage stayed its Trumps diet, but me and Trump are bulls. Dr. Savage is a bad mofo too, I don’t think he is even allowed in Toms country, too much masculine toxicity, which is good.

I think Tater has a serious man crush on Trump

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Many young people who don’t get flu vaccines die from the flu healthy people of all ages, amputations too. This has been happening for many many years.

Yup, Crazy ben

Fauci says put the whole damn box on your face