Page 33 of 242 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I chose to do nothing...
    this reminded me about my wife's sister. She nearly died on operation table. She had a what they call a clinical death, heart stopped and doctors running around and all. Apparently anesthesiologist hammered her with way too big of a dose for her weight and nearly killed her. Operation was supposed to be a gall bladder removal. Investigation that followed, revealed that her liver has been also accidentally punctured by doctor's initial incision (whatever the term is). And then further it was established that she was misdiagnosed and gall bladder need not to be removed at all.

But vaccine, man, isn't like that. It is very benign infection by genetically modified virus which supposed to protect you from natural, organic virus.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    But vaccine, man, isn't like that. It is very benign infection by genetically modified virus which supposed to protect you from natural, organic virus.
    Coated in a proprietary and non-disclosed lipid nanoparticle that serves the purpose to protect the fragile mRNA inside, as well as trick your body's natural protection against foreign mRNA from entering your body.

Just four years ago the same technology needed a "hail mary" to get the dosing right.
    https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/...-trouble-mrna/

So apparently they did .. for the short term.And that's great! Vaccinate the high risk people, leave our kids alone. The kind of technology driving this has legitimate, long-term risks with cancer and auto-immune disease especially as they scramble to deal with variants and immunity escape of the virus. By keeping the vaccinations to the population where it is actually necessary to protect hospital capacity and morbidity rates, we are able to save lives, get long term data, and open things back up without experimenting on a huge proportion of the population and throwing an enormous variable into the global evolutionary system.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Thanks Bro.

So I have this kooky theory and with so many keyboard infectious disease experts here I thought I would bring it up.

My reaction was unlike anyone else's I have read or heard about. If you see my OP above, I doubt anyone else I heard from went to the gym and did a pretty solid shoulder sesh with a shoulder full of vaccine.

Is it possible that I "unleashed the full force of the vaccine" in a short time when it was designed to just slowly do its thing?

Follow up protocol was "exercise the arm" but I think that was written with the idea of sweeping the kitchen more than overhead presses.

I'm back to 100% just in time for work BTW
    No, individual reactions vary. Some have no symptoms others get symptoms similar to the actual virus but shorter duration. I wonder if there is any relevance to post infection immunity (even if an asymptomatic case) followed by getting vaccinated. It would seem logical that if you already had circulating antibodies from post infection immunity, then injected mRNA that is coded for the antigen you might have a higher chance of a reaction. But I never dived that deep into immunology most of my micro was more focused on the agents that cause the disease and the disease itself rather than the minutia of the immune response. Plus nobody knows anyway with a new vaccine for a "new" to us virus.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    No, individual reactions vary. Some have no symptoms others get symptoms similar to the actual virus but shorter duration. I wonder if there is any relevance to post infection immunity (even if an asymptomatic case) followed by getting vaccinated. It would seem logical that if you already had circulating antibodies from post infection immunity, then injected mRNA that is coded for the antigen you might have a higher chance of a reaction. But I never dived that deep into immunology most of my micro was more focused on the agents that cause the disease and the disease itself rather than the minutia of the immune response. Plus nobody knows anyway with a new vaccine for a "new" to us virus.
    Yeah I did hear it in the news..and my source of information is random news clips on YouTube lol...but they did say that if you have immunity from covid and the vaccine, you are more protected.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Yeah I did hear it in the news..and my source of information is random news clips on YouTube lol...but they did say that if you have immunity from covid and the vaccine, you are more protected.
    I mean I wonder if there is a correlation with people with post infection immunity having an adverse reaction to the vaccine. I just hired a girl who was in patient safety in the covid wing at a hospital - surely would have been exposed many times doing that work. Although she never got sick from covid, she had symptoms from the Pfizer vaccine when she got it earlier in the year while still working at the hospital. Young healthy 27 YO.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean I wonder if there is a correlation with people with post infection immunity having an adverse reaction to the vaccine. I just hired a girl who was in patient safety in the covid wing at a hospital - surely would have been exposed many times doing that work. Although she never got sick from covid, she had symptoms from the Pfizer vaccine when she got it earlier in the year while still working at the hospital. Young healthy 27 YO.
    Oh I see..well that's an interesting question.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's exactly what my daughter was telling me. She works in a hospital ICU, often with Covid patients, and got vaccinated early on. She was saying that if you have a strong reaction to the first shot, that means you've been exposed to Covid. If you have no reaction to the first (I didn't) and a strong reaction to the second, that means you didn't have much exposure. She was in the latter group, btw.

I'll ask her where she heard that.

Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    That's exactly what my daughter was telling me. She works in a hospital ICU, often with Covid patients, and got vaccinated early on. She was saying that if you have a strong reaction to the first shot, that means you've been exposed to Covid. If you have no reaction to the first (I didn't) and a strong reaction to the second, that means you didn't have much exposure. She was in the latter group, btw.

I'll ask her where she heard that.
    That would make the most sense to me. Your body would be "primed" for a reaction to the antigen with post exposure immunity. Being administered the vaccine would allow what "appears to the body" to be an antigen delivered at a higher dose/level than what should be encountered naturally thereby resulting in a more pronounced reaction. Probably why second dose reactions are more common with the two dose vaccines (both Pfizer and Moderna)

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL.

It's not a traditional vaccine and it is not proven yet. My mind is literally blown at how many people want to have it injected into them.
    IDK I don't think the JJ one is "new" tech.

How is it in all these years we never had a vaccine for influenza and they come up with a "vaccine" for Covid in less than 9 months?
    Amazing what can happen when enough money and resources are thrown at something.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 04-05-2021 at 02:32 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL.
    How is it in all these years we never had a vaccine for influenza and they come up with a "vaccine" for Covid in less than 9 months?
    It wasn’t until 23 years later in 1931 that virologist Richard Shope discovered that influenza was caused by the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses. When the public came into contact with these germs, the person caught the flu virus and became ill.

A couple of short years later, scientists discovered three main strands of the virus caused influenza. This breakthrough helped Thomas Francis and Jonas Salk to develop the first vaccine in 1938.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone wants to talk about the Pfizer and Moderna 2 shot vaccines but not a lot is discussed regarding the Johnson & Johnson / Janssen version, why is that? Hell they make No More Tears shampoo so has to give them some credibility for at least caring?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Everyone wants to talk about the Pfizer and Moderna 2 shot vaccines but not a lot is discussed regarding the Johnson & Johnson / Janssen version, why is that? Hell they make No More Tears shampoo so has to give them some credibility for at least caring?
    It is the fact that their number is 23% lower than the other 2 for protection and effectiveness, at least that is my take.

Others want and prefer it based on it using traditional methods for creating a vaxx in the lab.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got JJ vaccine last week - all that was available. Would have preferred 2 dose but it is what it is. Was sick for 3 days. It felt like someone was cutting my veins from inside + plus temperature. Day 4 no issues. Will do it again. My reasoning = science + personal experience with diphtheria.
    Lord Jesus, I missed on that vaccine in Russia and got it when I was 13 (I was a healthy 13 yo and got diphtheria). I was in the hospital for over a month, receiving ****@y Russian healthcare and penicillin in my butt daily. That feeling when you can’t breathe, there is nothing like that. No thank you. Vaccine every day all day long.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    Got JJ vaccine last week - all that was available. Would have preferred 2 dose but it is what it is. Was sick for 3 days. It felt like someone was cutting my veins from inside + plus temperature.
    I hate that you went through that but glad I have someone that can relate, this is the first I've heard of an experience as ch!tty as mine.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Amazing what can happen when enough money and resources are thrown at something.
    Correct. But there was some worn out scientist in a lab at 3:14 in the morning who noticed something in a test tube/petri dish was finally doing what they wanted it to do and they realized they could save millions of lives.

Would be pretty cool to be on that team.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ... Johnson & Johnson / Janssen version, why is that? Hell they make No More Tears shampoo...
    Yeah, good point, but how about the people who make Angel Soft toilet paper, getting a vaccine made by them will feel like your arm is being caressed and if you get a free roll to take home, that will clinch the deal.

(Since Nokia used to make toilet paper, anything's possible!)

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got JJ vaccine last week - all that was available. Would have preferred 2 dose but it is what it is. Was sick for 3 days. It felt like someone was cutting my veins from inside + plus temperature. Day 4 no issues. Will do it again. My reasoning = science + personal experience with diphtheria.
    I got the J&J myself last thursday and my arm got a tiny bit sore right at the injection site but that was it, friday evening I was in the gym.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lord Jesus, I missed on that vaccine in Russia and got it when I was 13 (I was a healthy 13 yo and got diphtheria). I was in the hospital for over a month, receiving ****@y Russian healthcare and penicillin in my butt daily. That feeling when you can’t breathe, there is nothing like that. No thank you. Vaccine every day all day long.
    When you can't breathe, nothing else matters.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got the J&J myself last thursday and my arm got a tiny bit sore right at the injection site but that was it, friday evening I was in the gym.
    I got my first Pfizer yesterday and my arm's a little bit sore, too. I fully intend to workout today, but I'll play it by ear.
    Last edited by supramax; 04-06-2021 at 05:24 AM.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oof. I hadn't heard of any side effects like that from the JJ. 24hrs after the shot I felt like I had the flu for about 5hrs then nothing. My wife had zero issues.

I don't know the answer but if one had had C19 already would they experience side effects at all from the vaccine? We are pretty confident my wife had it last Feb.

Correct. But there was some worn out scientist in a lab at 3:14 in the morning who noticed something in a test tube/petri dish was finally doing what they wanted it to do and they realized they could save millions of lives.

Would be pretty cool to be on that team.
    Right? Science is great and thank gosh for all of those who spent so much time on this only to have some on the internet play virologist and dismiss the efforts based on pseudo information.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 04-06-2021 at 04:23 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great video thanks much!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Bando, when you going to admit that DOMS happens anytime after training, even several hours???

DOMS happens when you stimulate the muscle in a way(angle) that it has not been stressed regularly.
    1.That is why when you paint your ceiling, you experience Doms in your traps/neck/ upper back/shoulders.
    2. i do biceps regularly and never have doms, as soon as i change the angle/range of motion, doms.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Hey Bando, when you going to admit that DOMS happens anytime after training, even several hours???
    Several hours is not "delayed" lol

Delayed is anything after 24 hours
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    DOMS happens when you stimulate the muscle in a way(angle) that it has not been stressed regularly.
    1.That is why when you paint your ceiling, you experience Doms in your traps/neck/ upper back/shoulders.
    2. i do biceps regularly and never have doms, as soon as i change the angle/range of motion, doms.
    The increase in poundage and volume also present DOMS.

I ever recall DOMS from painting ceilings, I’d say that was acute sorness because the activity lasted hours.

I’m shocked at the lack of knowledge of the subject on a B.B. forum though?

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oof. I hadn't heard of any side effects like that from the JJ. 24hrs after the shot I felt like I had the flu for about 5hrs then nothing. My wife had zero issues.

I don't know the answer but if one had had C19 already would they experience side effects at all from the vaccine? We are pretty confident my wife had it last Feb.

Right? Science is great and thank gosh for all of those who spent so much time on this only to have some on the internet play virologist and dismiss the efforts based on pseudo information.
    Who knows but I take 3 days of hell over Covid any day

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    The increase in poundage and volume also present DOMS.

I ever recall DOMS from painting ceilings, I’d say that was acute sorness because the activity lasted hours.

I’m shocked at the lack of knowledge of the subject on a B.B. forum though?
    Yes i typed out a fast one and forgot the obvious, weight increase.

Last edited by mtpockets; 04-06-2021 at 09:23 AM.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My understanding is that it seems those who already had covid will have worse side effects from the vaccine to the point that in Europe they are contemplating giving these people only 1 dose instead of the usual 2.

I have been reading about Novavax, which doesn't use any DNA or RNA in your cells, it just injects the protein directly into your arm together with something that will cause a bit of inflammation just to alert your immune system. Antibodies get to the site of injection, find the protein there and start fighting it. Seems to have very good results with less side effects, but it's still in progress and may hit the market in May, which means it's even less tested over large numbers than Pfizer or J&J.

Still holding out on getting any vaccine though. Unless I am going to be forced to take it for work, or if I have to fly back to Europe for family emergency, or other pressing reasons I am going to wait this out another bit.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Several hours is not "delayed" lol

Delayed is anything after 24 hours
    Are you fuking really serious, a delay is a fuking delay it could be 10 fuking 10 minutes, but in exercise 10 minutes would be considered acute, but not 10 faking hours, or even several hours. DOMS can start after several hours be minimal, it gradually becomes more soreness within the next 24-48 hours, all depends.