Page 25 of 242 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I've barely changed anything...
    But you are changing your stated reason for taking the vaccine.

You wrote:
    I roll around with others 3-5 days a week no masks and am getting the shot Sunday. I'm getting the shot to protect others from me.
    No, you're not. But OK, whatever. You're protecting others by getting the vaccine... Yea. Right. Who's scared? Get the vaccine.. No one is stopping you. Just don't pretend you're trying to save others by doing so.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People on this BB site have weaponized the word fear and scared; it really helps no one, and doesn't further the conversation if anti vaxxers say those that disagree with their world view are fearful or scared/afraid.

You do you and stop caring what others do unless it causes you direct harm.
    I don't care about your ***sexual tendencies, abortion, religion and your vaxxine status.***
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post

You wrote:
    No, you're not. But OK, whatever. You're protecting others by getting the vaccine... Yea. Right. Who's scared? Get the vaccine.. No one is stopping you. Just don't pretend you're trying to save others by doing so.
    I'm not pretending anything. I'm healthy, no risk factors, I'm 46, take care of myself. I got the vaccine for the reason I said. I wear a mask/social distance to protect others from me. I roll with some skevvy people who couldn't care less about C19. Hell, I'm sure I already had C19 and I actually rolled with someone for 2 hours who tested positive the very next day and didn't get it (I was tested). Think what you want but I know my reasons and fear wasn't one of them. Maybe I'm guilty of buying into the herd immunity argument.

I also understand those who don't want to get it and they shouldn't be forced to. However, choices have consequences so be prepared for those as well.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 03-28-2021 at 01:38 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    here we go just like Israel.

There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You wrote:
    You have a horribly negative view of humanity. Also, you have a massively overinflated view of yourself if you think you can look through your keyboard and read the content of a mans character.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I don't have any problem with that as long as it helps with a reverb affect that can probably happen with all this...

As time goes by and the percentages of vaxed people increases, I don't want to pay the price and face restrictions for the 25-30% of people who are trying to make some sort of political statement by not getting vaxed.

The problem with that and all this, it is actually pretty disgusting and hurting humanity to single people out like this. We have already proved (by shutting down these venues) that the chances of catching this from flying and Madison Square Garden are slim to none.

It's total BS, it contributes nothing for a healthy society and makes our society appear much more "sick" mentally than physically, it's the begining of the end with this.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ha. I obviously misread the meme.

I've been going to a public gym since August - no masks required - so you're talking to yourself about being scared. Fear is what's driving many to get the vaccine with no recourse to the eventual side effects.
    I want to travel internationally again and got it for that
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    here we go just like Israel.

The only reason why I think it's a bit ridiculous is because by the time you roll this out everyone who wants a shot probably could already get it. That said, I don't mind giving businesses more tools to better deterime who they wish to serve.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do I care ?, no !

If you are willing to give up and not care about constitutional rights for security, then you deserve neither, because you'll loose more, but since you don't care you don't deserve it anyway.

The gym owner (and other business owners) who went to jail to keep their freedoms are deserving of rights and freedom, cause they do care.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    If you are willing to give up and not care about constitutional rights for security, then you deserve neither, because you'll loose more, but since you don't care you don't deserve it anyway.

The gym owner (and other business owners) who went to jail to keep their freedoms are deserving of rights and freedom, cause they do care.
    If it’s voluntary there is zero conflict with liberty.

"Vaccine passport" aside, people are going to start facing hurdles without a vaccine eventually.

Countries require all sorts of vaccines for entry. Cruise ships will start requiring it as PR disasters result from outbreaks.

This isn't the first great illness we've faced in this country, nor the first time there will be immense negative pressure to get vaccinated if covid circulates for a long time.

I'm not saying that means you have to agree with some digital passport. I'm just telling you that you shouldn't be surprised if life gets harder for those who refuse a vaccine.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    That said, I don't mind giving businesses more tools to better deterime who they wish to serve.
    Well, that's are a very sad example for humanity.

If it’s voluntary there is zero conflict with liberty.
    Read the post I quoted from you about "determining who a business wishes to serve". A business can't make up unconstitutional rules like only serve a race.

Do realize if everyone was like you and OC the government, tomorrow could make a law that says a certain race is dangerous to our society and without this race having certain documents, they have no rights, once it's law, people like you will say "well, we wish not to serve those kind".

It's just think it's interesting that after a years worth a weirdness, there's a clear light at the end of the tunnel and yet there's still people out there that refuse to go the distance and get it all behind them.

No vaccine is 100%, there's still a small chance vaxxed people will still get sick, this is also true with the flu, and any vax in general. There is zero reason to have every single person vaxxed to return to normal, 25% of Madison Square can be unvaxxed and it'll be ok. The real political statment here is a vax law, not folks who don't get vaxxed.

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heck no
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

Read the post I quoted from you about "determining who a business wishes to serve". A business can't make up unconstitutional rules like only serve a race.
    The Constitution is a document restricting the government.

The Constitution is a document restricting the government.
    "All men are created equal", ya know it took people breaking "laws" to get that point across, but it was already there written for all to see.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

OS served to defend and protect those rights you think he doesn't deserve. In fact, his opinion is also protected and constitutional.

TLDR; OS is a great American.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You have a horribly negative view of humanity. Also, you have a massively overinflated view of yourself if you think you can look through your keyboard and read the content of a mans character.
    Dude, your blunt, direct honesty is missing in leaders today and I fear will never return. God help us.

and this "CommitmentRulz" dude is just scared. But as you know, we all handle fear differently.

"All men are created equal", ya know it took people breaking "laws" to get that point across, but it was already there written for all to see.

Massachusetts vs Jacobson. 197 US 11 2/20/1905

This got decided in favor of vaccinations 115 years ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaco..._Massachusetts

OS served to defend and protect those rights you think he doesn't deserve. In fact, his opinion is also protected and constitutional.

TLDR; OS is a great American.

He said he don't care, so there's that. I know people who "served" because they were just bored with their life.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superman704 View Post
    Heck no

Heck No What?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Massachusetts vs Jacobson. 197 US 11 2/20/1905

This got decided in favor of vaccinations 115 years ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaco..._Massachusetts

Again, there is ZERO reason for every person to be vaxxed because of this particular virus. Why is that so tough to comprehend??????

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He said he don't care, so there's that. I know people who "served" because they were just bored with their life.
    Dude, your dick is so little, you piss on your own balls when yur pissing while sitting on the toilet!

Stop Gawddamn being pissed off at the world cuz u got no ball clearance, son. There's people out there 1,000,000 times worse off than you, that dont piss and moan all gawddamn day. Damnit!

EDIT: I will rip the drama bitch out of you or die trying. Or just lose interest.
    Last edited by ChazWood; 03-28-2021 at 07:07 PM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, your dick is so little, you piss on your own balls when yur pissing while sitting on the toilet!

Stop Gawddamn being pissed off at the world cuz u got no ball clearance, son. There's people out there 1,000,000 times worse off than you, that dont piss and moan all gawddamn day. Damn!
    Christmas present for people with tiny dicks

Spoiler!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is sadly hilarious you ladies think a "dust mask" will save you from a "virus". I am proud to say i dont mask, dont distance and enjoy the hell out of seeing all the sheep. Its so sad there are that many idiots in the world. We need a reset 100%
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Your King

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Christmas present for people with tiny dicks

Spoiler!
    lol... I dont even wanna know the how or where. It's the speed and accuracy that raises flags.

Stop Gawddamn being pissed off at the world cuz u got no ball clearance, son. There's people out there 1,000,000 times worse off than you, that dont piss and moan all gawddamn day. Damn!

I'm not the guy complaining about getting into MSG. I honestly don't give two fuks if I ever attend an event again, but I'm passionate about not letting the *** force a new modern day punch card like in Germany. Now stop worrying about who's penis is smaller and ball clearance.

I posted a thread about a "real" bro package too, and once again you come on it with nothing but silly garbage, as usual. You've always been part of the boys club and that's your safe place, without it, your nothing.

I'm not the guy complaining about getting into MSG. I honestly don't give two fuks if I ever attend an event again, but I'm passionate about not letting the *** force a new modern day punch card like in Germany. Now stop worrying about who's penis is smaller and ball clearance.

I posted a thread about a "real" bro package too, and once again you come on it with nothing but silly garbage, as usual. You've always been part of the boys club and that's your safe place, without it, your nothing.
    OK, it started slow and lumbered a bit, but picked up and finished strongish. You flailing swings carry force, but find no target; and therefore score no points. I'm lone wolf. Always been and always gonna be.

and you may not always be the guy complaining, but only when you're the guy complaining aboot the guy complaining. For simplicity sake, I put them in the same bucket.

Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    It is sadly hilarious you ladies think a "dust mask" will save you from a "virus". I am proud to say i dont mask, dont distance and enjoy the hell out of seeing all the sheep. Its so sad there are that many idiots in the world. We need a reset 100%
    We get it. You're a tough guy. You've made mention of that a couple times. Now I've given you the attention you were seeking, buttercup.
    ☻/
    /▌

OK, it started slow and lumbered a bit, but picked up and finished strongish. You flailing swings carry force, but find no target; and therefore score no points. I'm lone wolf. Always been and always gonna be.

and you may not always be the guy complaining, but only when you're the guy complaining aboot the guy complaining. For simplicity sake, I put them in the same bucket.

Actually, it's society that's complaining about me, they wanna cry and say "you're not welcome, unless you get vaxxed" dipchit. Why must you think just doing what some dumb fuk on TV says people should do is ok, and not doing it, is just complaining. If the dumb fuk says "hey, you shuldn't dead lift because most people can't walk later in life who do it" don't mean it's valid.

You are the only Lone Wolf I've seen that consistently insults people in the net and then deletes it.

I'm not game with being privileged with my fuking vax card to be allowed to do what others might not, I think that's disgusting and I don't care if someone "served" or not who goes for it. And for the record I don't have an issue with OS about it, it's just a conversation. He said what he says, I said mine, that's it.

Now go stroke your 18 foot x 1 cm thick shlong and give it a kiss for the bros.