Page 236 of 242 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,080 of 7255
    _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    If i wasn't personally witness to 2 severe, extreme cases, then i would happily believe all of that above.
    But, being personally involved and helping really sick family and gf( doing 2 tests for her myself) tends to skew what i read online.
    It is what it is.
    I don't want to downplay the virus and its effects, I'm more disappointed in how everything was handled.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Sorry to hear about your GF ben, I hope that she is on the mend. With the help you have provided it's great that you escaped the virus so far. You must be doing something right.
    Well it was going well, she took the test and it was negative on Wednesday but she says something is in the chest and she feels worse today.
    I got very very lucky and have been careful with some ill vulnerable people in the family.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    I don't want to downplay the virus and its effects, I'm more disappointed in how everything was handled.
    i understand, i just have observed this flippant "it is just a cold" attitude here and online generally but it depends on the person.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well it was going well, she took the test and it was negative on Wednesday but she says something is in the chest and she feels worse today.
    I got very very lucky and have been careful with some ill vulnerable people in the family.
    Dang eh, hope it leaves her soon.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i understand, i just have observed this flippant "it is just a cold" attitude here and online generally but it depends on the person.
    The person and a dose of luck, you never can tell how it hits people (apart from the clinically vulnerable which is obvious). My wife has Covid right now (2nd time, isn't that greedy!). She has very mild asthma well managed by inhaler so never a problem as long as she uses the inhaler every morning, but some other health issues including rheumatological and the Covid has stirred up her asthma and left her unable to manage breathing so on Wednesday she had to make a trip to hospital, although they patched her up with a few days of 2ter0idz (cue predictable jokes ) to calm the lungs. This never happened to her with any cold, but hopefully each infection will get easier?

She had 2 doses of PZ at start then a PZ booster and maybe 3 weeks ago Moderna? so 4 doses of vaccine total (4th dose is not available in UK unless you meet health criteria or age but is available to quite a few). While I am pro vax as a general principle and supported people being offered (with free choice no compulsion!) the first 2 doses back at the start, at what point do we stop and question the benefit/sides and general efficacy of continuing to vaccinate anyone other than exceptional vulnerable cases.

I got ill a day after my wife's first symptoms, I was really ill last weekend spent most of the time in bed, blindingly painful headaches, sore throat, hoarse voice, sinus pains, slight tickly cough, upset stomach, very weak and tired, sweaty, a little short of breath, felt very bad -- but LFTs show negative - who knows eh? Monday morning I felt fine, miracle recovery after that weekend, and tested negative so went to the gym squat, ohp pullups, but didn't do the sit-ups or rowing machine intervals (1 min sprint, 1 min recovery, 20 minutes)
    Still not 100% well, yesterday lunchtime suddenly felt ill and had to walk, the worst run I've ever had. I'm not sure if it is Covid or not as if the viral load is low LFT shows negative where PCR would be positive, then again... it might just be a cold

My point is, illness affects people unpredictably. Probably this thread is split down the middle on partisan grounds

Dang eh, hope it leaves her soon.
    Thanks, it seems to attack your vulnerabilities, this dam thing is smart!

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    The person and a dose of luck, you never can tell how it hits people (apart from the clinically vulnerable which is obvious). My wife has Covid right now (2nd time, isn't that greedy!). She has very mild asthma well managed by inhaler so never a problem as long as she uses the inhaler every morning, but some other health issues including rheumatological and the Covid has stirred up her asthma and left her unable to manage breathing so on Wednesday she had to make a trip to hospital, although they patched her up with a few days of 2ter0idz (cue predictable jokes ) to calm the lungs. This never happened to her with any cold, but hopefully each infection will get easier?

She had 2 doses of PZ at start then a PZ booster and maybe 3 weeks ago Moderna? so 4 doses of vaccine total (4th dose is not available in UK unless you meet health criteria or age but is available to quite a few). While I am pro vax as a general principle and supported people being offered (with free choice no compulsion!) the first 2 doses back at the start, at what point do we stop and question the benefit/sides and general efficacy of continuing to vaccinate anyone other than exceptional vulnerable cases.

I got ill a day after my wife's first symptoms, I was really ill last weekend spent most of the time in bed, blindingly painful headaches, sore throat, hoarse voice, sinus pains, slight tickly cough, upset stomach, very weak and tired, sweaty, a little short of breath, felt very bad -- but LFTs show negative - who knows eh? Monday morning I felt fine, miracle recovery after that weekend, and tested negative so went to the gym squat, ohp pullups, but didn't do the sit-ups or rowing machine intervals (1 min sprint, 1 min recovery, 20 minutes)
    Still not 100% well, yesterday lunchtime suddenly felt ill and had to walk, the worst run I've ever had. I'm not sure if it is Covid or not as if the viral load is low LFT shows negative where PCR would be positive, then again... it might just be a cold

My point is, illness affects people unpredictably. Probably this thread is split down the middle on partisan grounds
    "you never can tell how it hits people"
    i have said this from the start, i could never see a clear pattern just a multitude of symptoms.

" and the Covid has stirred up her asthma and left her unable to manage breathing"
    Scary, and so glad that you got her regulated, whew.

"at what point do we stop and question the benefit/sides and general efficacy of continuing to vaccinate anyone other than exceptional vulnerable cases."
    A very good question which has prevented me from getting a booster, but with the situation in the DC metro area now, I am am rethinking my prior position.

"My point is, illness affects people unpredictably. Probably this thread is split down the middle on partisan grounds"
    I never really thought about it from a political standpoint but rather a science perspective and how to end the madness sooner.
    I thought that if we all get on the same page, then maybe we can return to February on 2020, but nope!

Glad you are feeling close to normal, sorta.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Closing gyms was the wrong way to handle it.

I’ve had relatives hospitalized from covid, but these people are unhealthy and don’t exercise.

Gyms are essential to battle covid, if people are scared to go to the gym, then don’t go. Gubmit was stupid to close gyms, more people ended up pre diabetic because of that decision.

That’s not public safety.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

I’ve had relatives hospitalized from covid, but these people are unhealthy and don’t exercise.

Gyms are essential to battle covid, if people are scared to go to the gym, then don’t go. Gubmit was stupid to close gyms, more people ended up pre diabetic because of that decision.

Local medical center here advised against going to the gym even though we all know how important it is health wise. But our local gyms weren't closed for a single day.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ... ... But our local gyms weren't closed for a single day.
    Good for them!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As funny and ironic as it is, he is surely the type that Covid would kill, if walking up a flight of stairs doesn't take him out first.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    As funny and ironic as it is, he is surely the type that Covid would kill, if walking up a flight of stairs doesn't take him out first.

Yep, i agree

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

I agree. Our gyms were closed for over a year and I tried to workout at home with bands but it wasn't the same.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He can still vote years after he dies. Could you?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Imagine testing negative on Wednesday, then testing positive Sunday and it behaving like a boomerang and returning.
    This is what the gf told me; 11 days so far.

Imagine testing negative on Wednesday, then testing positive Sunday and it behaving like a boomerang and returning.
    This is what the gf told me; 11 days so far.
    Holy sh!t ben, I hope she gets relief soon. That's a nasty go of it.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    He can still vote years after he dies. Could you?

LMAO, you have a good point

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

ok after 17 days she tested negative with an elevated fever of 99.4 and fatigue; wasn't fun....carry on.

ok after 17 days she tested negative with an elevated fever of 99.4 and fatigue; wasn't fun....carry on.

Damn, that was a long haul. Thanks for the update, glad she tested negative, hope she bounces back real fast

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I got my Pfizer Bivalent shot/booster last week. Two days later I got my 2nd shingles shot. Two sore arms, lol.
    747 Driver

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    I got my Pfizer Bivalent shot/booster last week. Two days later I got my 2nd shingles shot. Two sore arms, lol.

Any reaction to the initial shingles shot? My first shot was a motherfukker, the second was nothing.

In other news

Even after recovering from Covid, the virus' brutal side effects could linger on, and even develop up to a year after first falling ill, new research suggests.

The findings from Johns Hopkins University in the US revealed that anyone who's had the virus – however mild, and even those who were asymptomatic – is at higher risk for heart issues in the future. And it seems no one is immune.

"What we found is that even in people who did not have any heart problems to start with, were athletic, did not have a high BMI, were not obese, did not smoke, did not have kidney disease or diabetes—even in people who were previously healthy and had no risk factors or problems with the heart—Covid-19 affected them in such a way that manifested the higher risk of heart problems than people who did not get Covid-19."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/new-study-...pMI1EqXH5aECiR

Meh, my fathers side of the family gave me genetic heart "issues" so no worries here.
    If i can survive my heart rate jumping to 310, i am gonna make it

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Any reaction to the initial shingles shot? My first shot was a motherfukker, the second was nothing.

In other news

Even after recovering from Covid, the virus' brutal side effects could linger on, and even develop up to a year after first falling ill, new research suggests.

The findings from Johns Hopkins University in the US revealed that anyone who's had the virus – however mild, and even those who were asymptomatic – is at higher risk for heart issues in the future. And it seems no one is immune.

"What we found is that even in people who did not have any heart problems to start with, were athletic, did not have a high BMI, were not obese, did not smoke, did not have kidney disease or diabetes—even in people who were previously healthy and had no risk factors or problems with the heart—Covid-19 affected them in such a way that manifested the higher risk of heart problems than people who did not get Covid-19."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/new-study-...pMI1EqXH5aECiR
    My first shingles shot was a very sore arm and very mild flu-like symptoms for a day. Second put me in bed for two days. Arm is still very sore, very hard, very red around the injection site 5 days later. Better than getting shingles though
    747 Driver

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    meh, my fathers side of the family gave me genetic heart "issues" so no worries here.
    If i can survive my heart rate jumping to 310, i am gonna make it
    Sounds like SVT?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Sounds like SVT?
    A dumb move by me, i was exhausted on a trip and used some "vintage" Hydroxycut( with Ephedra) that i had been saving in the closet, oopsie

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    My first shingles shot was a very sore arm and very mild flu-like symptoms for a day. Second put me in bed for two days. Arm is still very sore, very hard, very red around the injection site 5 days later. Better than getting shingles though
    LMAO yep, much better than shingles.

I had some serious redness around the injection site as well, it spread and by day 10 it was almost down to my elbow and still spreading. I dropped in to see the pharmacist, she said not to worry until after 14 days, it should be gone by then. She wasn't wrong, it was gone by day 14.. Weird though.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    COVID No Longer 'Pandemic of the Unvaccinated'

People who had been vaccinated or boosted made up 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August, the analysis showed. The rate has been on the rise: 23% of coronavirus deaths were among vaccinated people in September 2021, and the vaccinated made up 42% of deaths in January and February of this year, the Post reported.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A dumb move by me, i was exhausted on a trip and used some "vintage" Hydroxycut( with Ephedra) that i had been saving in the closet, oopsie
    Yeah, well ephedra alkaloids are actually beta agonists which can trigger SVT in those who are susceptible. In fact, one of the treatments for SVT are beta blockers like metoprolol (which have opposite effects of ephedra). Glad you didn't suffer any damage from it... those episodes can be scary.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    COVID No Longer 'Pandemic of the Unvaccinated'

People who had been vaccinated or boosted made up 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August, the analysis showed. The rate has been on the rise: 23% of coronavirus deaths were among vaccinated people in September 2021, and the vaccinated made up 42% of deaths in January and February of this year, the Post reported.

Shocking article

what would make it less shocking would be to put it in context

stating percentages without stating overall numbers is intellectually dishonest
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Page 236 of 242 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 ... LastLast