Page 201 of 242 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,030 of 7255
    I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    That is a perfect summation of what every conspiracy nut is saying in r and p as well as the misc. Well said
    And somehow they don't connect the dots that if someone is dead that someone can no longer contribute to big pharma's bottom line.
    747 Driver

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    I see a lack of common sense cuz seems like you think virus is real and you don’t want covid but then you also think vaccine and mask is stupid.

If you know for sure you cancel diners and gatherings. But then you go fearless into a mall full of people or wherever you go potentially exposing yourself to those may have covid.

Do you even hear yourself?

Thread is more fun since you came back
    You catch Covid from being close to someone for long periods of time, not out shopping or from strangers at a restaurant.

Do some critical thinking Dad the outbreaks came from nursing homes and housing projects not football games.

I nor my wife ever caught Covid going places at the sometime everyone we knew had it because they all got together. There is no need to mandate a vaccine for this at all. Also I don't go out fearless in actually careful I prefer careful over a mandated vaccine.

Stop letting gubmint tell you what to do be your own man. If you like vaccines get one but don't think mandates are the answer.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    And somehow they don't connect the dots that if someone is dead that someone can no longer contribute to big pharma's bottom line.
    true, how is the marathon relative recovering?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    You catch Covid from being close to someone for long periods of time, not out shopping or from strangers at a restaurant.

Do some critical thinking Dad the outbreaks came from nursing homes and housing projects not football games.

I nor my wife ever caught Covid going places at the sometime everyone we knew had it because they all got together. There is no need to mandate a vaccine for this at all. Also I don't go out fearless in actually careful I prefer careful over a mandated vaccine.

Stop letting gubmint tell you what to do be your own man. If you like vaccines get one but don't think mandates are the answer.
    I echo this..

LWW - Gets a lot of hate around here. But he actually makes very good points on many issues. I'm not siding with him cuz he said 'gubmint.' Cuz gubmint truly is evil.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    ... Cuz gubmint truly is evil.
    You also say that 'taxation is theft'. Do you not use any of the infrastructure that tax dollars pay for?

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're right and wrong. Close contact will increase the risk of getting a high load of the virus, but .5 micron particles can take hours to settle and are large enough to carry the virus. The mall would be low risk if you stay out of stores and avoid everyone, but people can draw the line wherever they like. That said, if a business or person asks you to wear a mask, you should wear one without complaining. It's just common courtesy now and you look foolish getting your panties in a bunch over something so easy to do.

I was at a guitar store buying my son's Christmas present yesterday and this guy and his wife, probably mid 70's, read the sign on the door which said masks are required. The guy opened the door, asked the owner if masks were really required, and then said he was going to the guitar center 20 minutes away. His wife gave him an annoyed look and we laughed as they drove off. They were going to find the same policy at the guitar center and every music store in Raleigh. I'd actually come from the guitar center. So basically that couple can't try any instruments before they buy and were just wasting time and gas driving around while he annoyed his wife. They did put on seat belts when they got into their car and drove off though.
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    true, how is the marathon relative recovering?
    After 18 months he's running again (he was able to start 1-2 months back). Not marathon distances yet - just 1-2 km. But he's on the right track.
    747 Driver

Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    You're right and wrong. Close contact will increase the risk of getting a high load of the virus, but .5 micron particles can take hours to settle and are large enough to carry the virus. The mall would be low risk if you stay out of stores and avoid everyone, but people can draw the line wherever they like. That said, if a business or person asks you to wear a mask, you should wear one without complaining. It's just common courtesy now and you look foolish getting your panties in a bunch over something so easy to do.

I was at a guitar store buying my son's Christmas present yesterday and this guy and his wife, probably mid 70's, read the sign on the door which said masks are required. The guy opened the door, asked the owner if masks were really required, and then said he was going to the guitar center 20 minutes away. His wife gave him an annoyed look and we laughed as they drove off. They were going to find the same policy at the guitar center and every music store in Raleigh. I'd actually come from the guitar center. So basically that couple can't try any instruments before they buy and were just wasting time and gas driving around while he annoyed his wife. They did put on seat belts when they got into their car and drove off though.
    What about football games with tens of thousands of fans packed into stadiums? Are they as safe as LWW claims? My sense is they are not, but I could be wrong.
    747 Driver

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

First of all you are changing this from vaccine cards to masks. But still i think it is childish to not let someone enter a store if they lost their mask. Yes it is difficult to carry and buy masks for your entire life. This virus is not a death sentence to most. The people at risk should get a vaccine. I mean how stupid can a person be to not think critical and deny entry into a store with zero to a handful of people? This is the same issues with police some follow the book to a tee and cant think so they lock up someone for a joint.

What about football games with tens of thousands of fans packed into stadiums? Are they as safe as LWW claims? My sense is they are not, but I could be wrong.
    You depending on an event to keep you safe is your first mistake. Gubmint puts that inside your heads. Its very bad way to go thur life i suggest I new thought process!

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    You also say that 'taxation is theft'. Do you not use any of the infrastructure that tax dollars pay for?
    Taxation not only is theft. It is also slavery.

Question 1: Let's say you paid off your mortgage, is the house really yours? What happens if you don't pay property tax? Local gubmint will seize it.

Question 2: Let's say you have NO kids. Why should you pay school tax? Let's say you send your kids to private school, why should you pay school tax? Public edge muh cashion doesn't work. Look at the products of this gubmint fiasco.

Question 3: How much did you spend on grocery a month ago? How much do you spend now? Inflation is a form of tax.

Question 4: It's a proven fact that private companies are more efficient than gubmint organizations. Whatever gubmint does, the private sector can do better for a lot less. Example, cull edge. Why is cull edge so expensive? Why is healthcare so expensive? Cuz both are subsidized by gubmint through taxes. Subsidies raise prices. Privatize edge muh cashion and healthcare and watch the quality increase and cost decrease. This is the magic of capitalism.

I can go on and on.

Because taxation is indeed theft.
    This above all..

You depending on an event to keep you safe is your first mistake. Gubmint puts that inside your heads. Its very bad way to go thur life i suggest I new thought process!
    Huh? I'm not depending on an event to keep me safe. Go back and read my post again - maybe this time you'll understand it. I'm simply questioning if packed football stadiums are as safe as you seem to think they are.
    747 Driver

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

be your own man.
    The level of Hypocrisy is over the top.

You don't get to tell people to be their own man. Your man card was revoked last May when you sucked your tiny nuts into your stomach and got a needle you said you would never get. That card was destroyed when you sucked them up even farther and got the second dose.

You need to be your own man and stop letting people tell you what to do. Here I got you a starter kit, Maybe one day you can be your own man too. Good Luck!

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taxation ... is indeed theft.
    The question that you neglected to answer was:
    "Do you not use any of the infrastructure that tax dollars pay for?

The question that you neglected to answer was:
    "Do you not use any of the infrastructure that tax dollars pay for?
    Of course. We all do. So what?

The infrastructure would still be there with or without gubmint. Cuz Humans are excellent at progressing.

So you're basically justifying the existence of evil gubmint so you can drive your car that you paid taxes on including sales and yearly registration and put gas in it that's controlled by petro so you can drive on gubmint road on your way to work where you pay 40% income tax thinking you're free? (I know, I excluding many punctuation marks.)

This 'but without gubmint who gunn build muh roadz' is the same mentality that led humanity to its current state.

I say again, whatever gubmint does, the private sector can do better. Just look at Elon Musk versus NASA. Just look at the military fiasco after pulling out of A-stan. Who do you think saved many from the hands of the taliban? It was private sector (granted, many were former SpecOps operators.)
    This above all..

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As safe as LWW claims? I don't know what he thinks to be honest. The problem is there are too many variables to give you any quantitative answer.

Is everyone wearing a mask. Is it an outdoor stadium with a breeze, are you going to stand in line for a beer and hot dog, is it -10 degrees because you're at a Packer's game. Are you sitting next to a stranger and talking to them? Is the person behind you coughing?

There will be riskier places and activities even at the game. The only thing I can say is that in an open air setting, there isn't going to be a high risk from someone several seats away from you. Your risk is mostly from the people within a couple of seats distance, and if they wear masks and you do too, your risk is probably pretty small. If you go to the bathroom and smoky joe is in there coughing up a lung, your risk goes up. If he's behind you in line for a beer, up again. But joe could just have a cold, in which case he didn't affect your risk, just your BP. Standing in line to get in and the crowd leaving might be higher risk too.

But the game itself? We would have to factor the incidence of the disease into this ? With 50,000 people in the stadium, how many are likely to be infected at the time of the game? 50? 100? If we figure 20 seats are close enough to you and upwind to put you at risk, what are the odds that one of those 100 people are in one of those seats?

Hmmm, tempted to delete that since it's a really long winded way of saying I don't think we have an answer.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hundreds of thousands of people have packed college and professional football and soccer stadiums and as of right now, I haven't heard of any super-spreader events.

Not taking any sides Just a fact.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I haven't heard of any super-spreader events.
    because there never was any "super spreader" events in the first place...

it's a term the media ran with to push a point that never existed..

Ca's now doing (effective tomorrow) a one month mandate for masks indoor again...

it's all absurd !

Of course. We all do. So what?

The infrastructure would still be there with or without gubmint. Cuz Humans are excellent at progressing.

So you're basically justifying the existence of evil gubmint so you can drive your car that you paid taxes on including sales and yearly registration and put gas in it that's controlled by petro so you can drive on gubmint road on your way to work where you pay 40% income tax thinking you're free? (I know, I excluding many punctuation marks.)

This 'but without gubmint who gunn build muh roadz' is the same mentality that led humanity to its current state.

I say again, whatever gubmint does, the private sector can do better. Just look at Elon Musk versus NASA. Just look at the military fiasco after pulling out of A-stan. Who do you think saved many from the hands of the taliban? It was private sector (granted, many were former SpecOps operators.)
    Your "So what?" demonstrates agitation, goatman.

Anyways, I'm not justifying anything. I simply wanted to know if you hike through forests to get where you're going, create your own electricity, get your water from a well and have a septic system or take advantage of the infrastructure created by theft.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hundreds of thousands of people have packed college and professional football and soccer stadiums and as of right now, I haven't heard of any super-spreader events.

Real talk: i don't think contact tracing is going on much, so a large gathering may not be reported unless thousands suddenly become infected.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    because there never was any "super spreader" events in the first place...

it's a term the media ran with to push a point that never existed..

Ca's now doing (effective tomorrow) a one month mandate for masks indoor again...

it's all absurd !
    Truth.

Real talk: i don't think contact tracing is going on much, so a large gathering may not be reported unless thousands suddenly become infected.
    Thanks, Ben.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Huh? I'm not depending on an event to keep me safe. Go back and read my post again - maybe this time you'll understand it. I'm simply questioning if packed football stadiums are as safe as you seem to think they are.

It’s a dumb question it’s like asking Dr Fauci if you can go to a game. I would feel Ok going to a game because I don’t know anyone as opposed to going to a house gathering we’re I may be talking to people.

Your "So what?" demonstrates agitation, goatman.

Anyways, I'm not justifying anything. I simply wanted to know if you hike through forests to get where you're going, create your own electricity, get your water from a well and have a septic system or take advantage of the infrastructure created by theft.
    I pay tolls when I cross bridges and tunnels where is that money going? Why is an energy saving infrastructure bill cost more fuking money?

We pay police yet gubmit tells them to not protect, that’s why Kyle Riytenhouse stepped, Chicago mayor Wants business to hire security?

Mark, how would you know if a football game was a "super spreader event"? Is it if 200 people got infected out of 50,000, after which 50 showed symptoms, 40 tested positive, and they in total spread it to 300 or 400 others? And how could you even figure that out with all the other noise going on and asymptomatic transmission. You might figure out a family gathering infected a lot of people relative to the number that went, but a stadium event? The number of cases of Covid in TN went up 2 weeks after that Garth Brooks Concert I went to. The concert got cancelled after 2 songs plus 45 minutes packed in the concessions area due to lightening. Was it a super spreader event?

Seems like a term that should be reserved for bad porn movies, not football games, but we shouldn't pretend to know something wasn't a significant contributor to spreading the virus just because we have no good way to figure out if it was. We just have to use common sense and try to make good decisions, and those won't be the same decisions for all of us.

PS) I do like this: "I haven't heard of any super-spreader events. Not taking any sides Just a fact."
    I would have believed you that you haven't heard of any super-spreader events even without you adding that it's a fact. I haven't heard of any either, or if I did, I don't remember hearing about them, and that's a fact
    Last edited by JustTheDad; 12-14-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

The level of Hypocrisy is over the top.

You don't get to tell people to be their own man. Your man card was revoked last May when you sucked your tiny nuts into your stomach and got a needle you said you would never get. That card was destroyed when you sucked them up even farther and got the second dose.

You need to be your own man and stop letting people tell you what to do. Here I got you a starter kit, Maybe one day you can be your own man too. Good Luck!

I don’t care what you say. To me you ain’t a man until you are married and you marry your wife not the gubmit. This don’t mean I have to listen to her but it helps me. I respect guys like bodyhard that said no to the vaccine even though the wife wanted it. For now I have no plans for a boaster even the wife has mentioned it, I continue to say NO, as long as I don’t visit the doc she want be able to manipulate me getting it. So I’ll make any excuse possible to not see the doc next year.

Mark, how would you know if a football game was a "super spreader event"? Is it if 200 people got infected out of 50,000, after which 50 showed symptoms, 40 tested positive, and they in total spread it to 300 or 400 others? And how could you even figure that out with all the other noise going on and asymptomatic transmission. You might figure out a family gathering infected a lot of people relative to the number that went, but a stadium event? The number of cases of Covid in TN went up 2 weeks after that Garth Brooks Concert I went to. The concert got cancelled after 2 songs plus 45 minutes packed in the concessions area due to lightening. Was it a super spreader event?

Seems like a term that should be reserved for bad porn movies, not football games, but we shouldn't pretend to know something wasn't a significant contributor to spreading the virus just because we have no good way to figure out if it was. We just have to use common sense and try to make good decisions, and those won't be the same decisions for all of us.

PS) I do like this: "I haven't heard of any super-spreader events. Not taking any sides Just a fact."
    I would have believed you that you haven't heard of any super-spreader events even without you adding that it's a fact. I haven't heard of any either, or if I did, I don't remember hearing about them, and that's a fact
    To me, it is a simple answer: The media would have reported it as such. Not up to me to define "super-spreader." Of the literally hundreds of thousands of people who have gone to games, packed shoulder-to-shoulder, there would have been massive outbreaks beyond our imagination already.

Your hypotheticals really are not meaningful with no data at all. The government has an open border policy with no testing for thousands, but State and local officials are trying to make work us up to a panic. Fauci and other officials have used the term "super-spreader events."

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To me you ain’t a man until you are married
    Weird, you don't need to be married to be a man. Many men are unmarried, In some respects they are more of a man than someone who is hitched and does something against their wishes because someone else wanted them to or runs and hides not to do it, that doesn't sound manly to me, just the opposite.

What about couples living together? Can you be a man in your world if you haven't said I do? Just how does it work under your rock anyways?

I respect guys like bodyhard that said no to the vaccine even though the wife wanted it.
    Pretty much how a relationship should work, respect each others choices. At the end of the day it's their body, their choice. That doesn't mean you have to agree with their decision, but respect and support it in the end.

For now I have no plans for a boaster
    What's a boaster? If you mean booster, Time will tell.

I continue to say NO, as long as I don’t visit the doc she want be able to manipulate me getting it. So I’ll make any excuse possible to not see the doc next year.
    Sad, you should be able to be honest about it not run and hide to avoid getting a shot.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WELL CHECKING IN FOR MY MONTHLY DOSE OF HUMOR, I see the comedy is still going Strong LOL.....AND NONE OF THE SUPERBRAINS IN HERE HAVE AS YET SAVED THE NATION YET OR EVEN IMPACTED THE COVID LOL.. YA'LL KEEP ON ARGUING ABOUT IT THOUGH, YOUR PROVIDING GOOD HUMOR

Still Enjoying life as a PUREBLOOD, Still no Vax, Still no Boosters, Still healthy and Free and gonna Stay that way
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 12-22-2021 at 01:32 PM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post

It was hypothetical.
    whats the point in talking about hypotheticals? lol. you want this thing to be worse than it is, truly sad.

Biden: U.S. has ordered enough Pfizer anti-viral pills to treat 10 million Americans

Not nearly enough, mofo's be fighting over them

Page 201 of 242 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast