Page 13 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    The parrot is back

Polly want a cracker?
    I see common sense eludes you.Your family tree must be a circle. please..Don’t contaminate the gene pool with your seed

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    You dont look like you could run a mile without barfing up a lung.

Barfing up the first lung is the hardest part, after that, running feels routine, srs.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I don’t think I need any help to think big picture. I have a degree......
    Goodness me, calm down. Not every forum comment is an attack.

That's exactly why I'm trying to engage you in debate, because I know you know your stuff, and you can point out holes in my logic. My belief that it's plausible strains exist or will exist within 12 months that can cause significant reinfection is based on news and articles commissioned by the BMJ (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_BMJ) and is the emerging direction of public health policy in the UK. (Links to example articles available on request)

That said... they've got it wrong on a number of occasions in the past, and they may well be either overstating a problem or hyping it up for a self serving cause. I was directing comments to you because I value your opinions.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Goodness me, calm down. Not every forum comment is an attack.

That's exactly why I'm trying to engage you in debate, because I know you know your stuff, and you can point out holes in my logic. My belief that it's plausible strains exist or will exist within 12 months that can cause significant reinfection is based on news and articles commissioned by the BMJ (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_BMJ) and is the emerging direction of public health policy in the UK. (Links to example articles available on request)

That said... they've got it wrong on a number of occasions in the past, and they may well be either overstating a problem or hyping it up for a self serving cause. I was directing comments to you because I value your opinions.
    I’m calm, not upset with you at all. I am disgusted with the direction that the news and even some “medical experts” have gone at this point. Right now they should be begging and pleading for people to continue mitigation efforts to buy time for vaccine distribution rather than using the approach of more fear about variants etc. The amount of double speak is just crazy. Instead it’s hurry up go get your vaccine, but you still need to wear a mask and stay in the basement because you could still transmit COVID. Uh oh, new variants we might need to get vaccinated every 6 months. They should be presenting the rapid decline of cases from post-infection immunity (combined with minor help from vaccines - 8% have been vaccinated here). Now is the time where they should be using a more positive tone and trying to remove politics from the entire thing, rather than doubling down on the fear/political spins.

I agree that it has been and will continue to have mutations. However, so far those have not made major changes to the actual antigens to the extent that they will allow for reinfection based on the numbers available. I also don’t buy the more infectious to the degree they were stating. Based on some of the larger outbreaks I’ve reviewed here, there is no way any could be 70% more infectious. There were meat packing plants and even large public sit-down type gatherings early on when no post infection immunity existed, and just about everyone in the plant or room (respectively) would get infected. You can’t improve that much on something that’s damn near perfect from the start in terms of transmission. It’s a highly contagious airborne virus with no previous exposure, you just can’t improve on that very much for transmission.

It will likely be around forever but the places where it has been raging will be in pretty good shape by summer if things continue how they are. There will be many places that have a lot of room to run, in terms of cases. I’ve largely stopped keeping up with it at this point other than watching the data come in, which shows significant ongoing declines here. It could change directions, but I’ve seen no indications of that despite things continuing to open more.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 03-08-2021 at 04:30 AM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    I see common sense eludes you.Your family tree must be a circle. please..Don’t contaminate the gene pool with your seed
    Says the parrot who's Family tree is a cactus, full of dumb ass little pricks
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    See I'm not interested in "running" I stand my ground, not run, and I got better cardio than I look to stand fight and roll if I gotta.
    No, you don't.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im convinced he's a bot.

ION and on topic - got my JJ vaccine Sunday at 4:45a. Felt pretty ok after but awful nights sleep. Wife got a rash on her face but she's usually sensitive to these types of things. The state had a good organized operation running at the fair grounds.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 03-08-2021 at 04:22 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Im convinced he's a bot.

ION and on topic - got my JJ vaccine Sunday at 4:45a. Felt pretty ok after but awful nights sleep. Wife got a rash on her face but she's usually sensitive to these types of things. The state had a good organized operation running at the fair grounds.
    If I ever decide to get one it will be J&J only. I don't have any fear of mRNA options, just don't want to be bothered getting two when I am confident in my immunity without any, so just a single poke would be preferred. Last week was the first week since April where we have not had a single case at work, just a few suspected exposure people isolating. J&J will be able to be done very efficiently since there are no major storage considerations to work around (i.e. how much to take out of the super freezers) so that allows for true mass vaccinations where it doesn't matter as much if you have people not show etc nothing will be wasted.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, you don't.
    Im convinced he's a bot.
    Agreed X 2

That's great JT, did you have a choice of Vaccine type. I wanna get what PP is getting and right now it seems like the J&J like you

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

If I ever decide to get one it will be J&J only. I don't have any fear of mRNA options, just don't want to be bothered getting two when I am confident in my immunity without any, so just a single poke would be preferred. Last week was the first week since April where we have not had a single case at work, just a few suspected exposure people isolating. J&J will be able to be done very efficiently since there are no major storage considerations to work around (i.e. how much to take out of the super freezers) so that allows for true mass vaccinations where it doesn't matter as much if you have people not show etc nothing will be wasted.
    Yup pretty much why I went w/ the JJ vac.

That's great JT, did you have a choice of Vaccine type. I wanna get what PP is getting and right now it seems like the J&J like you
    I had a choice when I scheduled. Initially we were scheduled for the Pfizer vac but changed it to the JJ one when it got approved which moved us up a week. The NY State Fair Grounds is running 24hr vaccines distribution and runs the JJ for 12 hrs and the Pfizer for 12 hours.

As the morning rolls on I'm starting to feel worse. Like a dull cold but no fever. Been a little over 24hr so to be expected. Buddy had the Pfizer shot and said he was out for two days feeling like the flu.
    ☻/
    /▌

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, you don't.

Too funny!

Yup pretty much why I went w/ the JJ vac.

I had a choice when I scheduled. Initially we were scheduled for the Pfizer vac but changed it to the JJ one when it got approved which moved us up a week. The NY State Fair Grounds is running 24hr vaccines distribution and runs the JJ for 12 hrs and the Pfizer for 12 hours.

As the morning rolls on I'm starting to feel worse. Like a dull cold but no fever. Been a little over 24hr so to be expected. Buddy had the Pfizer shot and said he was out for two days feeling like the flu.
    I just talked to one of the staff in my group who was able to get vaccine early due to age. He got Pfizer and didn't have much reaction to the first one (fatigue), got his second dose last week and had a sore arm on day one and felt pretty lousy day 2 (headache, dizziness etc) but back to work today and feeling fine. The J&J is allegedly better for variants and I'm not sure why, I am just guessing that the mRNA types produce an immune reaction to a narrower range of surface proteins of the virus. That would provide better specificity to SARS-CoV-2 versus other coronaviruses, but could be self-limiting if the specificity of the surface protein reactions were too narrow. I think I've mentioned this before but the "holy grail" of viral vaccines (especially for influenza) has been to be able to find away to have a broader spectrum of protection, which was one of the original focuses of mRNA research, they can also be adjusted and updated faster than more traditional vaccines when there are changes to a virus.

Hopefully the sides will be over in a day or so. Pretty common overall since your immune system is getting kicked into overdrive. Not applicable, but probably is, I've always watched dogs I have had over the years, and can usually see some lethargy for a day or two when they get vaccinated for multiple things in one trip with the 5:1 (parvo, distemper, etc).

Too funny!
    There is a HUGE difference between doing slow paced higher rep squats, and rolling around on a mat even at 50-60% effort. It's not even close.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Funny that your best arguments are to jump insults rather than actually try & debate the argument..but you can’t. That’s the thing about facts..unlike what you leftists believe..they aren’t debatable

There is a HUGE difference between doing slow paced higher rep squats, and rolling around on a mat even at 50-60% effort. It's not even close.
    This. I'm sure you saw it too but I have yet to meet a person who hasn't trained grappling be able to last more than a min or 2 when they start out. Yet, they all walk in saying the same thing. Most vastly over estimate their ability.

Im rolling in about an 90 min. Should be loads of fun w/the lethargy.

Funny that your best arguments are to jump insults rather than actually try & debate the argument..but you can’t. That’s the thing about facts..unlike what you leftists believe..they aren’t debatable
    Sounds like something a bot would say.
    ☻/
    /▌

Right a very high rep squat or very heavy high rep squat is much harder.

That’s why very few can even do higher rep squats frequently.

Post up yours if you can!

Right a very high rep squat or very heavy high rep squat is much harder.

That’s why very few can even do higher rep squats frequently.

Post up yours if you can!
    It's not. I've done both. You'd gas out on the ground in the first 2 min and probably throw up on yourself too.

I don't squat anymore but I use to...

☻/
    /▌

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got the 1st shot of Moderna on Friday. Saturday and a sore shoulder and a headache. Sunday, soreness was greatly reduced and no headache. All good now.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

It's not. I've done both. You'd gas out on the ground in the first 2 min and probably throw up on yourself too.

Best grappler I ever knew didn’t spend a bunch of time rolling, he trained with weights and bent steel, his tendons where so hard it compensated his ability to wrestle another human, he also trained his bite so he couldn’t get choked out.

This. I'm sure you saw it too but I have yet to meet a person who hasn't trained grappling be able to last more than a min or 2 when they start out. Yet, they all walk in saying the same thing. Most vastly over estimate their ability.

Im rolling in about an 90 min. Should be loads of fun w/the lethargy.

Sounds like something a bot would say.
    Yea bro I’m a bot...trying to rationalize with others about the absurdity to take a vaccine for a virus that is less deadly than the flu & not even FDA approved is my mission.

You found me out.
    JFC..I don’t even think you people have an internal dialogue..it’s attack of the “mid-Witt’s” here

I didn’t see the 10 rep one yet, but for this convo. It don’t matter the reps aren’t high enough.

You didn’t go to utter failure on 315, you had a few more reps.

Now take half that weight and squat to utter failure. I still didn’t puke doing it.

Best grappler I ever knew didn’t spend a bunch of time rolling, he trained with weights and bent steel, his tendons where so hard it compensated his ability to wrestle another human, he also trained his bite so he couldn’t get choked out.
    Lifting helps a ton with grappling for tendon strength. But you don't get better grappling not grappling. Same way you don't get better at squats rolling.

Yea bro I’m a bot...trying to rationalize with others about the absurdity to take a vaccine for a virus that is less deadly than the flu & not even FDA approved is my mission.

You found me out.
    JFC..I don’t even think you people have an internal dialogue..it’s attack of the “mid-Witt’s” here
    Good bot.
    ☻/
    /▌

I didn’t see the 10 rep one yet, but for this convo. It don’t matter the reps aren’t high enough.

Now take half that weight and squat to utter failure. I still didn’t puke doing it.
    Most of my training has been higher rep. I've hit 225 in the 40s.

Now, try doing that not being pudgy and get back to me.
    ☻/
    /▌

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

You found me out.
    You’re talking to people who already got their vaccine or who are planning on taking their medicine very soon. There is nothing to debate.

Idk why you bother, that one guy already called me a conspiracy theorist because I added a Bill Gates image to the end of my post. Remember, asking questions makes you a CT... the main narrative is gospel, the government doesn’t lie about anything as of January 20, 2021.

As I write this, an update flashed across the top of my screen “Vaccinated people can now socialize without masks, CDC says” JFL at useless masks and clown world and fear-based propaganda and the reward system for small amounts of freedom.

The purpose of the OP was done pages ago.

Thread is now about whether or not it’s better to be a fat power lifter or lean and strong as we continue our transition from Trump circus clown world to Biden carnival clown world

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    VA just reached out to me asking if I wanted the vaccine.

The real issues of veterans are homelessness/joblessness, mental health, chronic pain, and basic healthcare. Yet, I never receive a call for any of those things. Just found it pretty surprising for them to call me about a vaccine.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Most of my training has been higher rep. I've hit 225 in the 40s.

Now, try doing that not being pudgy and get back to me.
    Here’s what your not seeing, I would fail before getting 40 now, until I get stronger I won’t get 225 in the 40s and guess what, my belly will still be big. I’ve got a solid block of muscle under my pudge, I’ve had dudes drop bowling balls on my gut from a ladder.

That’s why I said use half of 315 like 155, that is a much truer test of cardio and strength endurance.

Bottom line if I grapple a guy in shape that’s 20# heavier I’m gonna have a hard time if he’s lifts more than me and is in good condition. If I grapple someone my weight and I’m stronger, I’m gonna do better cardio wise.

Regardless of what you can do, the fact remains you would be able to do more cardio wise and be healthier weren't fat. It really is that simple

Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    You’re talking to people who already got their vaccine or who are planning on taking their medicine very soon. There is nothing to debate.

Idk why you bother, that one guy already called me a conspiracy theorist because I added a Bill Gates image to the end of my post. Remember, asking questions makes you a CT... the main narrative is gospel, the government doesn’t lie about anything as of January 20, 2021.

As I write this, an update flashed across the top of my screen “Vaccinated people can now socialize without masks, CDC says” JFL at useless masks and clown world and fear-based propaganda and the reward system for small amounts of freedom.

Thread is now about whether or not it’s better to be a fat power lifter or lean and strong as we continue our transition from Trump circus clown world to Biden carnival clown world
    People have lost the ability to think analytically..just a few years ago everyone realized Big Pharma was corrupted & the last thing this country needed was more government control..now both are touted like restroom attendants pushing free mints & cologne...as if a fukin Altoid & cheap cologne sitting on a urinal countertop will have any effect on the stench of chit coming off you..but please, keep your mask on..surely that will work.

I go with lean & strong

Regardless of what you can do, the fact remains you would be able to do more cardio wise and be healthier weren't fat. It really is that simple
    But why then when I was leaner I was weaker? I still didn’t even have a six pack back then.

I know a guy who is 60 now, when you look at him his arms look soft and he has a big pot belly, he’s like 250. The only time his biceps look muscly is when he scratches his head, but he also has decent firearms.

This guy does unique innovative training that tests full body, he dies continuous rounds of this-

He gets in a one armed and one legged push up position, so one leg is off the ground, with his free hand a pulls a 2.5 inch rope and then switches hands he does this for hours.

That’s only one thing he does, he’s been inventing these odd workouts for 40 years, he can do things now he couldn’t in his 20s and 40s he does zero max effort one rep lifts.

Originally Posted by exyl View Post

People have lost the ability to think analytically..just a few years ago everyone realized Big Pharma was corrupted & the last thing this country needed was more government control..now both are touted like restroom attendants pushing free mints & cologne...as if a fukin Altoid & cheap cologne sitting on a urinal countertop will have any effect on the stench of chit coming off you..but please, keep your mask on..surely that will work.

I go with lean & strong

You two make a cute couple, maybe should just get a room, light a candle or two, put on some soft music, lick each other and be done with it.