Page 12 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Dude, they should always have emphasized that, every day, the healthcare experts very well know it's killing us, even before covid.

Covid is not going anywhere, it's here to stay. And be a year in the news and never tell people about to lose weight but close gyms etc. is just irresponsible.
    Agree, this was the time to really hammer this point home while people were listening.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Here is a fun hypothetical, how long will it take to solve the usa obesity problem? Can we do it b4 the covid gets people first,lol?

Why should we, I like being a fat bastard who lifts. Gaining 20# blasted through my 10 year Dead Lift plato, I mean it hurts me on my BW to lift ratio, no chance of my 3x BW goal, (I hit over 2.5 x BW as a 180#) but that's ok with me.

I live what the Strongman calls "fat and fit" lifestyle and I'll mention the only strongmen that dies early and had strokes are the drug users, the drug free guys are kicking for loooong time and still downing pizzas and beers.

Besides you know the Gubmit has a "one size fits all" approach.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, they should always have emphasized that, every day, the healthcare experts very well know it's killing us, even before covid.

Covid is not going anywhere, it's here to stay. And be a year in the news and never tell people about to lose weight but close gyms etc. is just irresponsible.
    Dudet, i agree they should have but they don't because of the DC lobbyists pushing their food(drug)products.
    My only dig was at the idea of people "suddenly" getting into shape.
    Because i have been watching and paying attention, 10 years ago the avg woman was 5 ft3 130, now, 170.
    The weight prob seems to be here to stay.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dudet, i agree they should have but they don't because of the DC lobbyists pushing their food(drug)products.
    My only dig was at the idea of people "suddenly" getting into shape.
    Because i have been watching and paying attention, 10 years ago the avg woman was 5 ft3 130, now, 170.
    The weight prob seems to be here to stay.
    You know why I love my gym?

The motto is “we are NOT a weight loss gym” but if you don’t work hard and challenge yourself, adios!!!

Nope we ain’t Planet Fitness but we welcome a strong girl at 200# with open arms.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Why should we, I like being a fat bastard who lifts. Gaining 20# blasted through my 10 year Dead Lift plato, I mean it hurts me on my BW to lift ratio, no chance of my 3x BW goal, (I hit over 2.5 x BW as a 180#) but that's ok with me.

I live what the Strongman calls "fat and fit" lifestyle and I'll mention the only strongmen that dies early and had strokes are the drug users, the drug free guys are kicking for loooong time and still downing pizzas and beers.

You don't lean out at all throughout the year? Do you consider yourself a bodybuilder or more along the lines of the powerlifter or strongman type? Do you compete?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

In the UK there was a campaign to encourage people who need to shed a "few" pounds to do so, but it was very low key and hugely behind the other health messages. I absolutely don't tolerate shaming people, descrimination, or any other forms of bullying using bodyfat as a target. But equally I don't support this BS too scared to mention approach - in case it offends the HAEW movement (healthy at every weight) which was becoming the latest celebrated victim of our blame culture just before covid hit. People have a right to be fat without discrimination but also need to accept that every weight isn't healthy.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    In the UK there was a campaign to encourage people who need to shed a "few" pounds to do so, but it was very low key and hugely behind the other health messages. I absolutely don't tolerate shaming people, descrimination, or any other forms of bullying using bodyfat as a target. But equally I don't support this BS too scared to mention approach - in case it offends the HAEW movement (healthy at every weight) which was becoming the latest celebrated victim of our blame culture just before covid hit. People have a right to be fat without discrimination but also need to accept that every weight isn't healthy.
    Yeah sure let's make sure everyone has a right to be fat even if it causes economy to collapse, not only for us but for the future generations too.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Because the vast majority of obese Americans aren't in the gym, that why.

Besides - it's far easier to get fat and get stronger. Try getting stronger while trying to maintain a decent body fat level- thats much harder past noob gains. Most of the strongman/woman I know use their training as an excuse to eat "need to feed the gains". When they are done competing they have to live with those choices. Not a knock on those doing it. Its rough on the body but health isn't the objective.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 03-07-2021 at 09:29 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    You don't lean out at all throughout the year? Do you consider yourself a bodybuilder or more along the lines of the powerlifter or strongman type? Do you compete?

Basically what my thing is, I'm looking at my last 15-20 years to get as big as possible naturally and lifting more than I ever did being under 200. I don't care at all about competing in anything or bodybuiding. I did several Strongman contests as a 180-190# (200 class), I qualified for nationals, thats as far as I ever wanted to go contest wise.

I'm having fun doing what I'm doing now, I've never weighed over 200 until these last couple years, I like the strength gains. I don't look at this as needing to do something now, but another 10-20 year journey, and then take it from there. If my health is good, I won't loose weight.

I know how to lean down, I've done it (155 from 180), as long as I know how, I'm ok with it, but I want power, natural power.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Besides - it's far easier to get fat and get stronger. Try getting stronger while trying to maintain a decent body fat level- thats much harder past noob gains. Most of the strongman/woman I know use their training as an excuse to eat "need to feed the gains". When they are done competing they have to live with those choices. Not a knock on those doing it. Its rough on the body but health isn't the objective.

I've seen my share of "lean" monsters have health issues too. If I can sprint up and down steps without dying and can tie shoes, walk fast pace for an hour without dying, I'm good, I can do all that everyday. I can pick up a keg and run with it. I don't need marathon conditioning "at all".

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've seen my share of "lean" monsters have health issues too. If I can sprint up and down steps without dying and can tie shoes, walk fast pace for an hour without dying, I'm good, I can do all that everyday. I can pick up a keg and run with it. I don't need marathon conditioning "at all".
    I believe you. Don't you need to be fit to do those high reps you do?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Basically what my thing is, I'm looking at my last 15-20 years to get as big as possible naturally and lifting more than I ever did being under 200. I don't care at all about competing in anything or bodybuiding. I did several Strongman contests as a 180-190# (200 class), I qualified for nationals, thats as far as I ever wanted to go contest wise.

I'm having fun doing what I'm doing now, I've never weighed over 200 until these last couple years, I like the strength gains. I don't look at this as needing to do something now, but another 10-20 year journey, and then take it from there. If my health is good, I won't loose weight.

I know how to lean down, I've done it (155 from 180), as long as I know how, I'm ok with it, but I want power, natural power.
    I understand, I am a bodybuilder however Cardio is my priority always, I am an avid biker, hiker, skier just to name a few and my cardio is always on point, it's easy when you enjoy the activities. Before I turned 50 I wanted to pull 500 by my 50th birthday, the owner of my gym was a BB pro and her husband also a bodybuilder, powerlifter and was a coach for both, they helped me get that lift but it meant me upping my calories and obviously putting on a few pounds in the process. Cardio wise, I could still out perform most but I tell you I noticed a difference with just a few pounds and couldn't wait to get it off.. What do you do for Cardio?

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I believe you. Don't you need to be fit to do those high reps you do?
    Yeah the high rep squats test cardiovascular system.

I prefer to train squats at a higher rep range than powerlifting style singles, I use powerlifting style singles for dead lift.

I love the cardio effect higher rep squats provide, so you don’t nessecarly need to be in good condition, training them builds conditiong. It’s only a couple minutes though, but I also do 10 minutes KB work as warmup, not every week but mostly every week. I hate those because it’s boring. To me getting a 20 rep squat is not boring.

The 10 minute KB work loosens my tight back up (because I train near 90 percent dead lift every week) every other week would help my back, but I’m stupid. Lol.

10 minutes of KB swings will have most fit people heart rate up high too.

Yeah the high rep squats test cardiovascular system.

I prefer to train squats at a higher rep range than powerlifting style singles, I use powerlifting style singles for dead lift.

I love the cardio effect higher rep squats provide, so you don’t nessecarly need to be in good condition, training them builds conditiong. It’s only a couple minutes though, but I also do 10 minutes KB work as warmup, not every week but mostly every week. I hate those because it’s boring. To me getting a 20 rep squat is not boring.

The 10 minute KB work loosens my tight back up (because I train near 90 percent dead lift every week) every other week would help my back, but I’m stupid. Lol.

10 minutes of KB swings will have most fit people heart rate up high too.
    I would think you need good conditioning. I mean you were squatting 225 22 reps.
    I can't imagine anyone doing that if they don't have good endurance.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I understand, I am a bodybuilder however Cardio is my priority always, I am an avid biker, hiker, skier just to name a few and my cardio is always on point, it's easy when you enjoy the activities. Before I turned 50 I wanted to pull 500 by my 50th birthday, the owner of my gym was a BB pro and her husband also a bodybuilder, powerlifter and was a coach for both, they helped me get that lift but it meant me upping my calories and obviously putting on a few pounds in the process. Cardio wise, I could still out perform most but I tell you I noticed a difference with just a few pounds and couldn't wait to get it off.. What do you do for Cardio?

I may of answered in post before, but I love high rep squats for cardio, I'd rather dead lift a big weight for one rep, but do higher reps in squat (I honestly am not interested in a powerlifting 1 rep squat), biking and running is not something I'm interested in.

I've actually got a 30 rep squat on my mind that I'd like to do in the coming weeks, it will be a lighter weight.

I also walk my dogs everyday around an hour, been doing this for 13 years, rarely missing a day. I don't even consider that cardio, but the medical field does.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah sure let's make sure everyone has a right to be fat even if it causes economy to collapse, not only for us but for the future generations too.
    Everyone has a right to compete for "The Darwin Awards" It's not the prize I'm trying to win!

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I’m not sure that we are. Despite the “health care system” of somewhere I’ve never heard of in the jungle being overwhelmed, to date there have been fewer than 50 CONFIRMED cases of COVID-19 reinfection, worldwide. That’s according to the CDC here in the US. There are somewhere around 400 suspected cases of reinfection, worldwide. So maybe we are talking about something different.

I’m not sure how they gathered their data, but it sounds like it could have been an “estimation” of herd immunity that turned out to simply be a reduced infection rate between a pair of surges.
    Yeah it could be an error, but whether or not you've heard of it isn't relevant, could you have placed Wuhan on a map 2 years ago?

My point isn't that reinfection is happening in the US currently, the strains that do this aren't present in US (or at least insignificantly rare) and don't have any particular advantage over other strains.

My point is that vaccination and exposure will create conditions where strains that can evade immune response developed from original strains *then* have the advantage. This is a problem in the medium term, maybe you need to think longer. The fancy buzzword is "de-risking", not elimination (which is increasingly seen as impossible), certainly in official UK public health policy anyway.
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 03-07-2021 at 01:11 PM.

I may of answered in post before, but I love high rep squats for cardio, I'd rather dead lift a big weight for one rep, but do higher reps in squat (I honestly am not interested in a powerlifting 1 rep squat), biking and running is not something I'm interested in.

I've actually got a 30 rep squat on my mind that I'd like to do in the coming weeks, it will be a lighter weight.

I also walk my dogs everyday around an hour, been doing this for 13 years, rarely missing a day. I don't even consider that cardio, but the medical field does.
    Dog walks only count if you have a back pack with couple of 20 lb plates in it over uneven terrain.

Ya no doubt there. But again that's not the normal population. But in the end carrying around too much weight for too long could lead to other issues.
    ☻/
    /▌

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Everyone has a right to compete for "The Darwin Awards" It's not the prize I'm trying to win!

Yeah it could be an error, but whether or not you've heard of it isn't relevant, could you have placed Wuhan on a map 2 years ago?

My point isn't that reinfection is happening in the US currently, the strains that do this aren't present in US (or at least insignificantly rare) and don't have any particular advantage over other strains.

My point is that vaccination and exposure will create conditions where strains that can evade immune response developed from original strains *then* have the advantage. This is a problem in the medium term, maybe you need to think longer. The fancy buzzword is "de-risking", not elimination (which is increasingly seen as impossible), certainly in official UK public health policy anyway.
    I don’t think I need any help to think big picture. I have a degree in the field including post graduate level coursework. I was hired to develop a response plan for West Nile virus when that was first emerging here for one of the largest public health departments in the country. You can believe whatever you want, if you enjoy believing there are some new strains that are so different reinfection is occurring on a large scale go for it. I’ve already pointed out that the number of confirmed cases of reinfection worldwide is 50 (well within the range of all of them being a false positive on one end of the testing) and suspected is around 400 again, globally. So it sounds like you want to cherry-pick “science” that fits your beliefs (not denying variants exist, just that they are different enough to matter or cause reinfection). It’s likely that this virus will never go away completely, it will circulate at some level somewhere. However, it will soon become such a low level threat that the media will stop reporting on it, because nobody will care except for those so fearful that they will probably never return to their pre-Covid lives. It very well could mutate to something different enough to evade current immunity, but I’ve not seen anything compelling yet in terms of actual science. Anything is possible. Also, I still couldn’t point out wuhan on a map, no care. It’s out in the world now and if that’s where it originated from, it’s not like we can “put it back there” and be done with it.

Edit to add, I firmly believe that many more people will die as the result of the Covid response than from the virus. There’s a $hit load of people who are dependent on foreign aid from more developed countries that will need to be reduced due to shutdowns and supply chain disruptions. I’ll bet millions more people than normal will starve to death or die from lack of the normal donated medical care...
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 03-07-2021 at 02:49 PM.

Ya no doubt there. But again that's not the normal population. But in the end carrying around too much weight for too long could lead to other issues.
    I'd rather be fat and strong than skinny and starving, I've lived in poverty, starvation is my only fear actually. At least being fat you have a chance of working to be better, when you are starving, you can't even workout.

........It scares the chit out of me to hear the Microsoft man talk about how everyone can be forced to "like the taste of fake meat", ugh, red meat gives me energy for days (I don't need it everyday, but I need "real" meat), some people want us all to be living off gronola and be skinny runners.

I'd rather be fat and strong than skinny and starving, I've lived in poverty, starvation is my only fear actually. At least being fat you have a chance of working to be better, when you are starving, you can't even workout.

........It scares the chit out of me to hear the Microsoft man talk about how everyone can be forced to "like the taste of fake meat", ugh, red meat gives me energy for days (I don't need it everyday, but I need "real" meat), some people want us all to be living off gronola and be skinny runners.
    I didn't know you had only two choices?
    ☻/
    /▌

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only two??? If the commies take over then two will seem like a luxury.

and commies dont even eat real meat from what I've herd.

We don't know what is in our future? Did you ever think businesses would shut down?

What about a natural disaster? Rebuilding? I'd rather be fat and fit in that situation than barely having any fuel.

There may be a time when there are no choices, I'm getting big while i can.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Only two??? If the commies take over then two will seem like a luxury.

and commies dont even eat real meat from what I've herd.
    Bill Gates wants America to live off "fake meat", you seen that interview? I'm unsure if you are joking or not, but this isn't a joke.

It seems like you guys have always had access to money for food, there was times I had to choose between paying bills and satisfying my hunger, I foolishly choose the former, in which training hard is not possible then, I almost passed out once, I couldn't walk, needed water and food, I weighed 160#

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bh a lot of the confusion comes from experts not being 100% sure about outcomes, when the advice was given a year ago and things changed or morphed. There are some things that they just are not sure about and this freaks some personality types the fk out! What i saw was a chart that showed with the P+M brand shots, after 60 days you were 90+ percent protected so 5-10% not not protected. You do what you want with that 5-10% but i will change behavior after i get mine with that peace of mind.
    Thats kool man, I respect and understand everyone's decision to get it/not get it, the confusion the folks who say its safe, other folks who say "well how do we know" and everything in between. I get it and everyone has their right to think, do their research, say fck it etc etc... My point is that my wife was not respecting nor supporting my decision to not get it. I say was because last night we had the last conversation on this topic becuase quite frankly I fcking flipped out on her and said ENOUGH of this fcking bull**** I am not getting the fcking shot and thats it, end of Fcking discussion!! And while I apologized to her for losing my temper (something she has known I have had all my life) I did not apologize for my decision, but I made it very clear that the discussion is over.
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We don't know what is in our future? Did you ever think businesses would shut down?

What about a natural disaster? Rebuilding? I'd rather be fat and fit in that situation than barely having any fuel.

and what aboot zombie attack? You realize they have like infinite stamina, eh. You dont look like you could run a mile without barfing up a lung.

I hear they are auditioning for "My 600 lb life"

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    and what aboot zombie attack? You realize they have like infinite stamina, eh. You dont look like you could run a mile without barfing up a lung.
    See I'm not interested in "running" I stand my ground, not run, and I got better cardio than I look to stand fight and roll if I gotta.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don’t get vaccinated for the flu...
    Not gonna get vaccinated for a virus that is less deadly than the flu..

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Don’t get vaccinated for the flu...
    Not gonna get vaccinated for a virus that is less deadly than the flu..
    The parrot is back

Polly want a cracker?