Page 118 of 242 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,540 of 7255
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post

So you have herniated disk too? Do all the powerlifters get it eventually?

I don't believe I do, although on my last injury it felt like I had a sprained ankle when walking for several weeks, after I thought the injury healed, that is telling.

I'm now stronger.

This is the first time in years I've not had back pain.

Many lifters have come back from disk issues.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stay tuned, mtpockets news will report the cdc latest on mask requirements and Delta today.

You won’t hear it anywhere else!

jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesestep has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no not at all. i am waiting for this. hope shortly i will.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Stay tuned, mtpockets news will report the cdc latest on mask requirements and Delta today.

You won’t hear it anywhere else!

Spill the beans Tater, I only had music on most of the day, No time for news, Tuesdays, I do volunteer work making flyers for the local SPCA. Would you like a kitty? They just got one in called grumpy you may like?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Spill the beans Tater, I only had music on most of the day, No time for news, Tuesdays, I do volunteer work making flyers for the local SPCA. Would you like a kitty? They just got one in called grumpy you may like?

You posted a news report today so your not telling the full truth.

Decades of chafing has made me one mean SOB! Every Friday I pulled an 18 hour shift and I usually had chafing earlier in the week too. I had to force myself to the bar for a drink at last call.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

WRONG, I spoke the full truth, your selective vision must have missed where I wrote most of the day

Decades of chafing has made me one mean SOB! Every Friday I pulled an 18 hour shift and I usually had chafing earlier in the week too. I had to force myself to the bar for a drink at last call.

When you go for your booster shot, get your doctor to give you something for that homie

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

YOu said no time for news not little time for news.

No time means no time.

Ok, you win! No time to argue i'm going kayaking before supper

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I fuking bet its anal fissures u got and not chaffing. lol. Chafing, whatever. No man uses that word.

How do I know that's whatchugot? U look like a dude with anal fissures.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok, you win! No time to argue i'm going kayaking before supper
    Did it wear your mask?

zvns99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Getting vaccinated, or getting chipped? What sounds better?

zvns99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    did it wear your mask?
    xxx

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL you had to show insecurity by letting us all know you are not a fan of his.

Most of us don’t want to hang with him but I think he’s much tougher than Don.

I’d have a beer with Morgan though.
    On the unlikely event you ended up out drinking with him, you'd be in big trouble, don't know his form these days but he used to be a ferocious drinker. Years back he was a financial journalist. His buddies would buy shares in low liquidity stocks, he'd tip them in his financial columns and the price would rise, his buddies would sell. A kind of variant of "pump and dump" scam. He never bought any and was very clever and they couldn't get him so they had to change the law (changing definition of market abuse and making civil burden of proof). Anyhow they had to change the law due to people like him. He never phoned these friends to discuss so no phone record pattern between article and their trades. What he did do was go out on notorious drinking binges with them spending obscene amounts of money, you know like ordering the most expensive drink possible because they could. The group he had buddies in were known as "The flaming Ferraris" and their drinking (and other powder based habits) were notorious. I think he'd be at least partly reformed, but this is no nice guy to have a quiet drink with.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    On the unlikely event you ended up out drinking with him, you'd be in big trouble, don't know his form these days but he used to be a ferocious drinker. Years back he was a financial journalist. His buddies would buy shares in low liquidity stocks, he'd tip them in his financial columns and the price would rise, his buddies would sell. A kind of variant of "pump and dump" scam. He never bought any and was very clever and they couldn't get him so they had to change the law (changing definition of market abuse and making civil burden of proof). Anyhow they had to change the law due to people like him. He never phoned these friends to discuss so no phone record pattern between article and their trades. What he did do was go out on notorious drinking binges with them spending obscene amounts of money, you know like ordering the most expensive drink possible because they could. The group he had buddies in were known as "The flaming Ferraris" and their drinking (and other powder based habits) were notorious. I think he'd be at least partly reformed, but this is no nice guy to have a quiet drink with.

What a horrible guy how dare he make money without pulling a gun on someone.

I wouldn’t go out drinking with him though, just a beer. I would go out drinking with Ken Patera though but I don’t feel I’m man enough for to be in Kens presence.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I fuking bet its anal fissures u got and not chaffing. lol. Chafing, whatever. No man uses that word.

How do I know that's whatchugot? U look like a dude with anal fissures.
    I had to google that one, your right they show a picture of an angry balding man with anal fissures which looks like me, a grumpy bastard.

How in the world did you know about these anal fissures

BTW, no disco dancing when gots the chafing, good thing I don't work on my feet anymore.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Washington Nationals players and staff: 12 positive Covid results - 11 of the 12 have been "vaccinated"...

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...id-19-outbreak

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Washington Nationals players and staff: 12 positive Covid results - 11 of the 12 have been "vaccinated"...

Wow. We are going to see a lot of that. Vaccines don't prevent anyone from getting COVID. They do reduce the symptomatic risks, but as we have discussed, vaccines reduce the severity, prevent hospitalization and death. But, not for all. Some will still die.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, it's an amazing effect. Vaccines do reduce your likelihood of catching the virus compared to unvaccinated people in the same situation

But.. after people have both doses they feel "Fk it, I'm vaccinated" and change behaviour and end up in the same kind of risk of catching it due to being far less careful, although the chance of it being serious is dramatically reduced after vaccination

Got to admit I have exactly that "FK it!" Feeling and don't mask and don't care any more. So the above is an observation not any criticism.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This should be a joke, but it isn’t. The CDC is ending use of RAPID PCR tests for COVID as of 12/31.

Going forward:

“CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses”

Did you catch that?

“Labs should switch to new tests that can differentiate COVID vs flu”

Let me rephrase:

“Our tests never knew the difference between the flu and COVID-19. All of our data regarding the infection rate of COVID was mixed with that of Influenza, and has always been 100% unreliable”

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2...wuuHB38YMIUJ_o

I am double dosed and in excess of 3 weeks post shot, so i am considered protected but I don't plan on dropping protocols just yet, a bit of hand sanitization and throwing a piece of cloth on when going into a store for a few minutes isn't a big deal besides it may even stop me from getting the flu or common cold.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am double dosed and in excess of 3 weeks post shot, so i am considered protected but I don't plan on dropping protocols just yet, a bit of hand sanitization and throwing a piece of cloth on when going into a store for a few minutes isn't a big deal besides it may even stop me from getting the flu or common cold.
    Agreed. I am 2 weeks behind you, so taking those simple precautions make perfect sense.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This should be a joke, but it isn’t. The CDC is ending use of RAPID PCR tests for COVID as of 12/31.

Going forward:

“CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses”

Did you catch that?

“Labs should switch to new tests that can differentiate COVID vs flu”

Let me rephrase:

“Our tests never knew the difference between the flu and COVID-19. All of our data regarding the infection rate of COVID was mixed with that of Influenza, and has always been 100% unreliable”

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2...wuuHB38YMIUJ_o
    Pretty sure it was discussed in this thread that covid=flu. When the flu numbers came in low, most people finally realized covid=flu. Vaxxers were saying "oh look, masks prevented the flu". Just lol

Pretty sure I linked the CDC website and the variables CDC was using to categorized covid, which did not include a positive COVID test, but did include a lot of flu-like symptoms.

A lot of people are still in the denial phase.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most influenza diagnoses were clinical, not laboratory. Pound covid into everyone's heads non-stop and influenza suddenly disappears.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks for the article. This is a big story here in DC since the team is missing so many key players close to the trade deadline.
    A few highlights worth quoting.

1."Martinez said all but one of those who tested positive have been vaccinated.
    2.Those who tested positive have either no symptoms or minor symptoms, such as a head cold, the manager said.
    3.Martinez believes the fact they are vaccinated has prevented or limited symptoms.
    4."I encourage people to get vaccinated,'' Martinez said. "It does help. I'm seeing it firsthand. It's basically a small head cold, but they're doing fine.''

5.Sources told ESPN's Jeff Passan that a number of the breakthrough cases came from those given................................. **the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine.**

Israel said over time J+J dropped into the 30% range compared to the 2 others at 80%
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

This GD president won’t stop with this unvaccinated crap this guy has nothing else to talk about.

I have a relative age 90 she went the hospital yesterday for nothing she’s not Vaxed and she ain’t getting vaxed, her covid test is neg. they can’t find anything wrong (she did this for attention).

This GD president won’t stop with this unvaccinated crap this guy has nothing else to talk about.

I have a relative age 90 she went the hospital yesterday for nothing she’s not Vaxed and she ain’t getting vaxed, her covid test is neg. they can’t find anything wrong (she did this for attention).

I think you're just pissed because he wants states to offer $100 to unvaccinated folks to get vaccinated.

Your own fault, you jumped on the first Vax train to leave the station... TOOT TOOT

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fire up the masks, everyone.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This covid crap is just getting out of hand man. Just too damned much!!

Please make it go away
    **^^ gone ^^**

At least we're all safe from influenza.

Page 118 of 242 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast