Page 104 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 7255
    TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks all except one of y’all

To “one of y’all’ - i’m gonna save my words to put to better use somewhere else

Enjoy your day!
    **^^ gone ^^**

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Look..I have been waiting a perfect moment to say that Tater tot, don't be a hater tot.
    I really wish I wasn't on spread right now, can a brother loan me a rep?
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dunno..is prostate cancer a communicable disease? Btw..if I do a quick Google search it always says vaccine gives better protection than immunity from covid. However, you said it doesn't. How come? Is my google lying to me?
    Yes your google is lying. Natural immunity is far superior to vaccine induced immunity. This can be demonstrated by the fact that reinfection, confirmed reinfection not “suspected”, is so low that chances are one of the confirmation tests is likely a false positive. There are far more cases of fully vaccinated people contracting and or being killed by covid than cases of reinfection (it’s practically nonexistent according to global studies). Important to understand That doesn’t mean everyone should opt for natural immunity. The trick with natural immunity is achieving it without death or serious injury, which is a higher probability when contracting the disease than it is getting vaccinated. However, people like myself and many others who had covid before vaccines were available are simply not getting reinfected. I had covid before it was even “officially” here so that’s pretty neat. I have been in close contact with many confirmed positive cases through the duration, I’ve been tested numerous times following these incidents to return to work never once testing positive. But the studies on reinfection are better since they are not N=1.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Hate? LOL, I'm just telling it like it is. I just looked at the corona stats in my state, less than 100 cases, there used to 1,000 cases, most people don't wear masks anymore, cause they are vaxed (hell, plenty aren't too), things are back to normal here.

So what's that tell me? The guy is a moron if he can't see the cases are about gone, yet he still masks while vaccinated.

Why do you give 2 sh!ts if someone else is wearing a mask? Their body their choice, do you care if they wear a hat or underwear?

You should just do you and stop being so judgemental or take up knitting like all the other nosey old bags in the hood
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Why do you give 2 sh!ts if someone else is wearing a mask? Their body their choice, do you care if they wear a hat or underwear?

You should just do you and stop being so judgemental or take up knitting like all the other nosey old bags in the hood

Nosey? He’s the one who volunteered to tell me this info. For that he gets the stupid award.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Almost All U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Now in the Unvaccinated

If you, a friend or a loved one remain unvaccinated against COVID-19 at this point – for whatever reason – you are at higher risk for dying if you do become infected.

That's the conclusion of a new report The Associated Press released looking at COVID-19 deaths during May 2021.

Of more than 18,000 people who died from COVID-19, for example, only about 150 were fully vaccinated. That's less than 1%.

"Recently I was working in the emergency room [and] I saw a 21-year-old African- American who came in with shortness of breath," says Vino K. Palli, MD, a doctor specializing in emergency medicine, internal medicine and urgent care.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...e-unvaccinated

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you, a friend or a loved one remain unvaccinated against COVID-19 at this point – for whatever reason – you are at higher risk for dying if you do become infected.

That's the conclusion of a new report The Associated Press released looking at COVID-19 deaths during May 2021.

Of more than 18,000 people who died from COVID-19, for example, only about 150 were fully vaccinated. That's less than 1%.

"Recently I was working in the emergency room [and] I saw a 21-year-old African- American who came in with shortness of breath," says Vino K. Palli, MD, a doctor specializing in emergency medicine, internal medicine and urgent care.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...e-unvaccinated
    My friend in Europe told me yesterday she calls it "thinning the herd" if they are too stupid to do it there.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I really wish I wasn't on spread right now, can a brother loan me a rep?
    I got her yesterday (no hobo), but then an Alert box popped up that said: You just repped the sassiest woman on the planet, who also appears to be an Amazonian Supremacist

Looks like ******** and Google got to bb.com
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is there data yet on the long-term effects of each vaccine vs. effects of Covid upon the unvaccinated?

Why aren't the vaccines FDA approved? Any idea on when that will happen?
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Is there data yet on the long-term effects of each vaccine vs. effects of Covid upon the unvaccinated?

Why aren't the vaccines FDA approved? Any idea on when that will happen?
    Great questions. Nobody in the jab community will answer. Why?

Because fear.

and gubmint.

They feared a virus with 99% survival rate. And they trusted gubmint that is notorious for corruption and much death and destruction.

All we can do is wait.

Mark my word. This delta variant they speak of. The unjabbed will be blamed for it. LOL.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

Because fear.

and gubmint.

They feared a virus with 99% survival rate. And they trusted gubmint that is notorious for corruption and much death and destruction.

All we can do is wait.

Mark my word. This delta variant they speak of. The unjabbed will be blamed for it. LOL.
    Local medical company leaders are already blaming the unvaccinated like you say. "Get vaccinated now", is all they say. "Don't bother talking to your doctor whether it's right for you, just get vaccinated." "Do your duty/resonsibility." "Stop being selfish." "Do you want to have summer activities?"

They provide no citations or any good data or studies to back their claims on vaccinations. Total authoritarian mindset. The avg. sheep might do what they say, but if they actually want to reach their vaccination goals, then they better adopt a better approach for the skeptical folks.

In my opinion, the risks of vaccination vs not vaccinating for a healthy individual seems to favor staying unvaccinated. Because it remains a question mark regarding side effects. Along with no FDA approval.

To me, it's not about savings others, it's about mitigating my own risk. If others are at risk then go get vaccinated, wear a mask, stay home. It's not my fault a virus does what a virus does.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    ... My position is anyone who wants it get it. Anyone who doesn’t want it, don’t get it. And both groups shut the fuk up about it ....
    A fine idea

I don’t want anyone demanding I get a prostate exam either.
    If they ever do, you should flip them the finger

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    A fine idea
    It would be a great idea, yet employers are giving employees an ultimatum.

Kinda hard not to talk something that is effecting a lot of people's livelihoods.
    Kinda hard not to talk about government overreach, which has been on slippery slope for several decades.
    Kinda hard not to talk about big tech companies silencing the 1st amendment in regards to covid.

Somehow all those shenanigans are related.

If you don't want to discuss it then don't.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

Because fear.

and gubmint.

All we can do is wait.

I got jabbed but I’m far from the jab community, while no long term effects have hit me it seems this jab a brought out issues in several people I know, reactions they have never had before, all different thit.

Plus our guy Bando lost his eating desire something these fitness queers wish they had, but I’ve NEVER met a true lifter who didn’t love thier food.

I got jabbed but I’m far from the jab community,

Wrong, you got jabbed, Now you are part of the Jab community. Plain and simple. Let me break it down for you, suck on a dong, you are a dongsucker, drive a truck you are a truck driver..See where I am going with this? The one thing that seperates you from some other jabbed people is some wanted to be jabbed.. You did not want to be jabbed, said you werent't getting jabbed

No, not even Trumps vaccine, I’ve not been sick free for decades, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix.
    What seperates you from others that made their own mind up to get jabbed is the fact that you are weak, you caved and did as someone else wanted you to.

With that said, you are still a member of the jabbed community, just on the lower scale, but nonetheless, Welcome homie

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess JustTheDad got tired of setting stuff straight ITT.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I wonder why a doctor doesn't want to argue all day weeks and months with people citing studies they don't even read or understand or whose education level is level Africa is a country. Sounds so much fun.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wrong, you got jabbed, Now you are part of the Jab community. Plain and simple. Let me break it down for you, suck on a dong, you are a dongsucker, drive a truck you are a truck driver..See where I am going with this? The one thing that seperates you from some other jabbed people is some wanted to be jabbed.. You did not want to be jabbed, said you werent't getting jabbed

What seperates you from others that made their own mind up to get jabbed is the fact that you are weak, you caved and did as someone else wanted you to.

With that said, you are still a member of the jabbed community, just on the lower scale, but nonetheless, Welcome homie
    This made me chuckle.

I wonder why a doctor doesn't want to argue all day weeks and months with people citing studies they don't even read or understand or whose education level is level Africa is a country. Sounds so much fun.
    Probably too busy partying on their yachts from the extra cash their clinics make off covid deaths.

Now they're opening up post-covid clinics.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Probably busy working on the September booster shots.

Probably too busy partying on their yachts from the extra cash their clinics make off covid deaths.
    Hospitals lost big money when elective procedures were halted. The death dollars weren’t even close to the losses from people staying away unless they were literally near death. I’m near a lot of very big very good hospitals, they looked vacant during our initial lockdowns.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Btw. Tater tot the hater tot is not the only one even ITT who "caved in" or did it because someone else wanted them to or they wanted to travel, or their job demanded it, or they have some other people they worry about etc. just sayin.

Where is “level Africa” is that on the far side of flat earth?

Hospitals lost big money when elective procedures were halted. The death dollars weren’t even close to the losses from people staying away unless they were literally near death. I’m near a lot of very big very good hospitals, they looked vacant during our initial lockdowns.
    I see it differently. Profits were simply postponed. And will likely accelerate with new Covid product line.

Most hospitals float billions in cash. Some were even bailed out with billions of cash on hand.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/25/b...s-bailout.html

Hospitals have so much cash they're targeted by hackers. When they say they can't afford it, hackers screenshot their bank accounts and just say, "you can afford it."

Btw. Tater tot the hater tot is not the only one even ITT who "caved in" or did it because someone else wanted them to or they wanted to travel, or their job demanded it, or they have some other people they worry about etc. just sayin.
    Of course not, even Stevie Wonder can see that. They to are part of the jabbed community, just like Tater Tot is...

I see it differently. Profits were simply postponed. And will likely accelerate with new Covid product line.

Most hospitals float billions in cash. Some were even bailed out with billions of cash on hand.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/25/b...s-bailout.html

Hospitals have so much cash they're targeted by hackers. When they say they can't afford it, hackers screenshot their bank accounts and just say, "you can afford it."
    Hospitals are not going to get rich from covid. Hospitals make money on procedures and being near max capacity. Vaccine companies will make a LOT of money over the next several years, hospitals not so much.

You are not accurate here, I told my doc NO when he asked me, my wife told him yes and she drove me there, otherwise I wouldn’t of went. Had I not have a ball and chain I’d be unvaxxed, which you no nothing about, you only live with a bot.

You are not accurate here, I told my doc NO when he asked me, my wife told him yes and she drove me there, otherwise I wouldn’t of went. Had I not have a ball and chain I’d be unvaxxed, which you no nothing about, you only live with a bot.

Like I said, you are a member of the Jabbed community.. Saying "NO" doesn't count if you get jabbed... Welcome to the community Hommie

Lol at saying "noooo" and still getting jabbed

You shoulda told the doctor that no means no

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at saying "noooo" and still getting jabbed

You shoulda told the doctor that no means no
    Still on spread.
    LOLOL
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

Page 104 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast