hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What's the best way you've ever been dumped? (or the worst?)

Ever been dumped by a guy you really like and not be too crushed about it? What did he do/say that made it less bad?

Bonus points for hilarious stories of getting dumped by *******s.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100)
    my ex of 5 years left me ( I was a virgin when I met him)... so he gave me a bs reason that he wanted to experiment his sexual desires and he didint want to miss out on that... As the stalker that I was , I saw a bunch of pictures of his new girl and her child all over his ********. They were having a BBQ at his mom's house. Which makes me believe she knew about their relationship the entire time.

So of course I was crushed. He had given me a bull**** promise ring and he ended up proposing to her after 3 weeks of our breakup . He always told me he didint want any kids.

It was the worst breakup of my life.

He ended up calling me crying after finding out she sent nudes to her ex after they had gotten into an argument. I ended the friendship for good after I met someone else

lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100) lara012 is not very well liked. (-100)
    best way I got dumped :

I went on a date with a cop.... very respectful guy ... He ordered a pizza and I had a salad ( pretending to act like I dont eat fat lol). We talked about religion and he asked if I believed in God, If I thought family was important... I was younger back then and I lied about everything. I said I was an atheist and didint know what I wanted in a guy yet...

He thanked me for the date and gave me a hug.... I never heard from him after that

After several days passed by I couldn't help but smile . It was the first time a guy had ghosted me. The first time a guy didint want to try at least sleep with me and waste my time

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lara012 View Post

He ended up calling me crying after finding out she sent nudes to her ex after they had gotten into an argument. I ended the friendship for good after I met someone else
    Lulz, if that's not some sort of karma, I don't know what is.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

I had the biggest boner! JaundiceBiscuit's Avatar
    JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was the first time a guy had ghosted me.
    Hmm I wouldn't consider this ghosting after just one date. Sounds like he just decided not to call you again. How did you want him to end the date? Sounds like you wasted his time rather than him wasting yours.
    Bidens a ****git crew
    Super straight crew
    Real join date 2012

MaxPoWWow2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best- "ghosted" (as the kids call it nowadays.)

Worst- Hour long phone call in which he tried to break it off kindly but ....yeah. He talked too much in general. Protip- don't be wordy if you're dumping a nice girl for shallow reasons.

vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got dumped by my boyfriend's girlfriend once :/

stevesmith99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So happy for you....and it seems like he has got his karma..

SahX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There might have been a rather large account of men who are attracted to muscular women, but even then they form a minority.

It is statistically proven that Western men on a mean average rather prefers women who are physically fit, womanly figured and Petite: with American men who rather prefers them athletic and thin yet not musclebound, whilst the majority of Canadian men (besides French Quebeckers maybe) are on the midway between mixing old-fashioned British beauty standards that used to favor the ideal woman as fair skinned, medium of built and height and pleasantly plump in a womanly way with big doe-eyed, piercing almond stare, and the various American trends of both fit women and curvaceous women.

Expecting all men to like your body is no so different from the newly upcoming of fourth wave Body Positivity "advocates" who screams about fatphobia as soon as a man is not attracted to their fat bodies. Whilst I do not condone men who straight away dump their female partners for hulking themselves up, it is however very important to anyone to speak with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife when you have to undergo a significant physical change from the person you used to look when you started to get together. The same way I would look funny at any girlfriend I've been living with for a long time if she suddenly decide to either dye her hair green or scarlet red, to undergo a boob job or a BBL without asking what I would think about, or to lose 100 pounds or gain as much while I have been absent for professional reasons, your partners has perfectly right to feel worried if you decide someday to physically change yourselves into something that doesn't turn them on. It is what it is.

AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100) AyeshaBSmith is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    Ever been dumped by a guy you really like and not be too crushed about it? What did he do/say that made it less bad?

Bonus points for hilarious stories of getting dumped by *******s.
    The guy acted like he passed away, like his friend, his family they were all in on it. Just because he couldn't tell me face to face.