Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What blows my mind about Trump supporters.....

This demographic prides themselves on on having high standards of morals and values. I’m not suggesting supporters themselves don’t posses these characteristics (or are at least working on developing them). I don’t know them so I would never try to assume that.

What I do know, is that Trump categorically does not posses these characteristics. He is not a moral person (by any subjective definition) and any values he has only serve the purpose of advancing himself. He does this in a way that doesn’t simply just disregard others, but also goes to the point of exploiting others unnecessarily for his own gain.

Trump is not a moral person, he has no interest in religious integrity. He is simply not a good person, by any means.

So why do you pretend he is?
    cVc (OIF and OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsJamesthefin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't vote for him because he's a moral politician. I knew that in 2016 voting for him. He's a billionaire playboy businessman from NYC I dont know what else I was expecting from him tbh. I will say after 4 years if they had something on him he would have been gone by now. First Russia and then Ukraine.

Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They were fooled by a con man. Simple as that.

It's like an ex-girlfriend/boyfriend. Sometimes you view her (or him if you're a chick) with rose-tinted glasses, and you have an IDEAL fantasy of that person. But it's not the reality of that person.

It's like that with Trump. They think of Trump as some ass kicked populist who is going to drain the swamp and save America, instead of the fat golf playing idiot Twitter ranter he is. For example, I saw one Trumper say one of the last things Trump should do is pardon Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. Because that's what an anti-establishment President would do in their ideal fantasy. But in reality, Trump was nothing more than a cuck Neocon.
    Two Scoops
    One Term
    Zero Wall

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone tries to pretend they are flawless or that they never make mistakes, these are usually the people you don't want to be friends with.
    The 2020 Presidential Election was stolen from the American People.

Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suspect that Trump appeals to these people because they want to be like him. Sad really.

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why people think anti-Trumpers are autistic.

I mean, just myself, I've probably said over 100 times since 2016 that Trump is a crude idiot and dont need him to be mine or the countries moral compass to run the country better than who the left is proposing.

We good now, OP? You'll finally understand now.. rolleyesgif
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one was fooled into thinking he was a beacon of morality - but his policies would protect those that value religion to continue to do so.
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000) yabbayabba is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Show me on this life sized child doll where Biden touched you.

I really hope you aren't trying to take the high ground of Biden being a good or moral person.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    This is why people think anti-Trumpers are autistic.

I mean, just myself, I've probably said over 100 times since 2016 that Trump is a crude idiot and dont need him to be mine or the countries moral compass to run the country better than who the left is proposing.

We good now, OP? You'll finally understand now.. rolleyesgif
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    No one was fooled into thinking he was a beacon of morality - but his policies would protect those that value religion to continue to do so.
    It's true, Trump supporters know & accept Trump for who he is, he's much more real & authentic than the DC theatrical performances that capture the hearts of autists like the OP.

Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of the things I’ve hated since his political inception. He’s not a good person. Been terrible to women.

Fortunately I don’t get my moral compass from a politician. News flash, most politicians are pieces of sh*t.
    America

God Creating Descendants Olympia2018's Avatar
    Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympia2018 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The fuk? Is OP trying to marry trump and love him or is this about politics and leading the country? Liberals are so mentally deranged and in lala land it’s actually disturbing

Trump;
    Donated millions upon millions to blacks in his “playboy” time, racist much?
    Trump holds the record for highest employment rate of all times
    Trump lowered taxes (I personally made MUCH more due to increased economy than when Obama was president by far)
    Tried to shut down international travel in March from China and infected people
    List goes on

Joe Biden;
    For desegregation
    Called black people animals who will follow you home and beat you over the head with lead pipes
    Called Trump racist for trying to do travel ban
    Failed miserably with H1N1 and was against travel ban in March
    Wants to increase taxes

Now morally just for OPs sincere little heart

Trump; married, successful family, god loving and America loving

Biden
    Married and used his son to commit treasonous acts who eventually became a literal **** for children and crack head. Referred to blacks as a “Jungle” letting them into our schools as if they’re monkeys. Lied undoubtedly about his policies on presidential speech, lied about ties to China and Ukraine the list goes on

So what in the fuk are you bitching and whining about OP??
    Last edited by Olympia2018; 11-23-2020 at 10:09 AM.
    Eating "clean" doesn't mean eating "healthy"

Eating "healthy" doesn't mean=muscle mass-Olympia2018

Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!-800 pound deadlift

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fkn lmao @ voting for a president/politician based on morals or whether or not they are a "good person".

not sure if you live in phaggotland but since when did politicians/presidential candidates become a bastion of morality/upstanding moral character and values? Obama conducted himself in a very presidential and professional manner and was a great orator ... while dropping record amounts of bombs on children in the middle east that would make the most brutal dictators in world history jealous. If anything, it's the people who act like politically correct nice guys you have to watch out for because they can easily fool you. At least with Trump he doesn't give AF about that pretentious bullchit or care all that much about being the most politically correct.

Only soyboys and women vote based on "muh feelings".

you vote/support the candidate that best represents your political positions/beliefs, who's policies you agree with more, who you think will do better for the country overall and who is less likely to put the country down the chitter.

who's pretending that Trump is some figurehead of morality and good character? I'm pretty sure most republicans and many Trump supporters think he's very crude sometimes and wishes he wouldn't go on his unhinged rants on twitter (tho it can be lulzy at times). But yes, let's vote on that rather than something of substance such as policy.

besides that, let's also not pretend Biden is some moral figurehead either.
    Last edited by sooby; 11-23-2020 at 10:10 AM.
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't care what he does as a person, I care what he does for the country. Only women think about feelings
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    No one was fooled into thinking he was a beacon of morality.
    This. People didn't vote for Trump because of his morals lol

You people still don't get it, sad.
    Last edited by KhumatMibra; 11-23-2020 at 10:16 AM.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saved this riveting thread to my archives to show my kids
    Toxic Masculinity

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    This demographic prides themselves on on having high standards of morals and values. I’m not suggesting supporters themselves don’t posses these characteristics (or are at least working on developing them). I don’t know them so I would never try to assume that.

What I do know, is that Trump categorically does not posses these characteristics. He is not a moral person (by any subjective definition) and any values he has only serve the purpose of advancing himself. He does this in a way that doesn’t simply just disregard others, but also goes to the point of exploiting others unnecessarily for his own gain.

Trump is not a moral person, he has no interest in religious integrity. He is simply not a good person, by any means.

Lets not do a "profile" on his supporters since that era is over shortly; let's look at the future of the( R) party which these 2 go into really well.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/joe-scarb...utional-norms/
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    One of the things I’ve hated since his political inception. He’s not a good person. Been terrible to women.

Fortunately I don’t get my moral compass from a politician. News flash, most politicians are pieces of sh*t.
    You've never disrespected a woman?

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Lets not do a "profile" on his supporters since that era is over shortly; let's look at the future of the( R) party which these 2 go into really well.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/joe-scarb...utional-norms/
    Do you not understand that the parties have shifted? There is no more Bush-era Republican party. Just like there is no more Clinton-era Democrat party.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strawman is strong with this one.

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Strawman is strong with this one.
    OP is such a weirdo. god damn hes off
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2024

LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Imagine voting for a politician because you think they are "moral"

Fukin lmfao libtards strike again.
    And on the 8th day, the Lord opened the first Chick Fil A

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    better than the alternative

superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Op and let me guess, you are very perfect and righteous, right?
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 43, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew

Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    You've never disrespected a woman?
    Of course. But I’m married and haven’t and will never cheat on my wife. Hasn’t Trump cheated on multiple women? Wasn’t he banging that porn star while Melania was at home with either pregnant or with their newborn son?
    America

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post

For 6 years you guys did everything you could to find dirt on him and couldn’t. He’s the cleanest president of all time

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Do you not understand that the parties have shifted? There is no more Bush-era Republican party. Just like there is no more Clinton-era Democrat party.
    Do you not understand that *****in each and every post you come off as the guy who acts like he knows more than everyone else in the fkng room!******
    Try not FKNG doing that, and conversations will flow as if people like you!

Of course ***we all fkng know this*** and the video discusses the future..... which was the point of posting it in the first place!!!!
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What blows my mind is how dumb they are. Imagine worshipping a fat, lying moron like Trump.

No wonder red states are so poor and uneducated. They’re filled with gullible morons.
    SAD
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    Of course. But I’m married and haven’t and will never cheat on my wife. Hasn’t Trump cheated on multiple women? Wasn’t he banging that porn star while Melania was at home with either pregnant or with their newborn son?
    Nothing too uncommon for wealthy men, or men in general.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    What blows my mind is how dumb they are. Imagine worshipping a fat, lying moron like Trump.

No wonder red states are so poor and uneducated. They’re filled with gullible morons.
    SAD
    There’s actually a direct correlation between the percentage of vote that Trump got to the poverty and uneducated level of the state.

It’s pathetic actually
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Do you not understand that *****in each and every post you come off as the guy who acts like he knows more than everyone else in the fkng room!******
    Try not FKNG doing that, and conversations will flow as if people like you!

Of course ***we all fkng know this*** and the video discusses the future..... which was the point of posting it in the first place!!!!
    You cant still be mad at me for rubbing your face in one of the most autistic comments you've ever made. That's on you, not me.

I dont care if you like me benjy. Here's why I think youre not intelligent or you really lack self awareness: All of your posts defending yourself usually state things like, "you didnt understand me,", "that's not what I meant!" and then statements such as, "Well, I fact check and you should try it!" So I am not sure who youre talking to about thinking highly of themselves because this is one of the hardest lines of projection I have yet to see on this forum.

I am biased and am not the smartest person- but at least I can sit at the table and have a discussion. Now whether we agree at the end of the day is a different story. In this specific comment, I've already responded to your posts before trying to discuss how the parties are no longer the same since 2015. Yet here you are with some random article about how to go back to the (R) party. Heres a shorter answer: He doesn't go back, because the parties have shifted. Lol @ "Trump shredding the constitution." Shut the fuk up and stop clutching your pearls. That didn't happen.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*