GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100) GambleAddict07 is not very well liked. (-100)

Why do right wingers/Trumpers pretend they're pro-police?

And wear that stupid thin blue line flag on their cars and home LMAO?

I'm a trumper and voted for him twice, but the police are nothing gang members who will just write traffic tickets to boost revenue for their town/city.

They constantly overstep their authority just to screw you over.

They trump, pun intended, your own 1st amendment rights.

Right wingers are all about the constitution, but they don't care that cops break the law all the time?

Why are you all boot lickers for the police all of a sudden? I find it hilarious when these right wingers go up to the police and tell them "thank you for all you do!!!" LMAO!!!

Do these people not understand these cops are being paid 100k+ to sit around and write traffic tickets and get paid overtime to watch over construction. LMAO!
    Last edited by GambleAddict07; 11-23-2020 at 08:25 AM.

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nov 2020, strong first post... i'll bite.

What's the alternative? No police? Private Security (i.e. quickest way to get mafia?)

There's good and bad cops. Ever watch LivePD? Have you met cops/firefighters and other Emergency Services people?
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Will Durant
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    I agree. The police are not on their side. The police will do whatever lefty mayors tell them to do. They will arrest 100 Trumpers doing nothing before they arrest one lefty arsonist.

But Trump doesn't care about police. He only cares about himself.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak