Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Well, then there's no need to be conflicted about right or wrong.
    Its more on my end if anything.
    On the list for Bannukah

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Its more on my end if anything.
    Yes, of course.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, of course.
    Exactly, so my original post was if I was wrong, the way I handled it. Which is kind of becoming apparent that I was.
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly, so my original post was if I was wrong, the way I handled it. Which is kind of becoming apparent that I was.
    Some insightful points made ITT, but I still dont think you were wrong.

Corona cooties would be floating around in your house if anyone was infected. You wearing a mask while he's there wouldn't do jack $hit.

If dude lived with someone high risk, I don't think he'd have a job going into ppl's homes. At least I'd hope not.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today I had an appraiser come to my house to see what my house is worth, when he got here he was wearing a mask, no biggie. He then asked me politely if I could put on my mask, where in turn I told him, "apologies but I am not going to wear a mask in my own home" He stood there for a a couple of seconds, (thinking, I am assuming, of his next move, whether to come in or not) and then he entered my home.

Do you guys think I was wrong?

Please keep in mind my head has been all fcked up since the break-in to my property, which by the way I now have the top of the line surveillance camera, night vision, voice recording, human detection/activation - camera will sound if you enter the area where I set up as "Person lingering within 2 seconds" and it will beep my phone advising me there is a person on said area. I put the old one in my back yard so now I have full 24 hour surveillance around the whole perimeter of my home. If anyone enters my property they will surely meet their maker, but I digress, what do you think about the mask situation?
    No not wrong but to me this is a coin flip(50/50) because of the current times that we live in.
    Most people do not have Covid-19 but for others to feel mentally safe/secure, we all abide by social norms and do it.
    His pause i think, was to decide if he felt safe following through with his job.
    No biggie if the appraisal was completed.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It was foolish in that situation. Right and wrong aren't the issue as much as "how much did it pi$$ off the appraiser". They could lowball the crap out of your appraisal as payback for the annoyance and extra risk.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today I had an appraiser come to my house to see what my house is worth, when he got here he was wearing a mask, no biggie. He then asked me politely if I could put on my mask, where in turn I told him, "apologies but I am not going to wear a mask in my own home" He stood there for a a couple of seconds, (thinking, I am assuming, of his next move, whether to come in or not) and then he entered my home.

Please keep in mind my head has been all fcked up since the break-in to my property, which by the way I now have the top of the line surveillance camera, night vision, voice recording, human detection/activation - camera will sound if you enter the area where I set up as "Person lingering within 2 seconds" and it will beep my phone advising me there is a person on said area. I put the old one in my back yard so now I have full 24 hour surveillance around the whole perimeter of my home. If anyone enters my property they will surely meet their maker, but I digress, what do you think about the mask situation?
    No. You were definitely NOT wrong.

Free men do NOT comply.

Good on you for showing that statist gubmint-loving chicken-$hit cuck that BH ain't afraid of no rona.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    No. You were definitely NOT wrong.

Free men do NOT comply.

Good on you for showing that statist gubmint-loving chicken-$hit cuck that BH ain't afraid of no rona.

Fuk, you're an idiot
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The real question is would you have let him in if he wasn't wearing a mask.
    YES, and I’ve already done this, I had small mom and pop electrian do work at my house, he ask me “do I need to wear a mask in your house”? I said nope and I added that I won’t subject you to break a sweat wearing one of those things.

We didn’t shake hands though and kept our distance, that’s how simple it can be.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    YES, and I’ve already done this, I had small mom and pop electrian do work at my house, he ask me “do I need to wear a mask in your house”? I said nope and I added that I won’t subject you to break a sweat wearing one of those things.

We didn’t shake hands though and kept our distance, that’s how simple it can be.
    Your house, your rules. I've had a number of people doing work at my house, this year and they always entered wearing masks. I also wore a mask when I was with them.

I've also had outside, no bill/no tax work done and no one, myself included, wore masks. Lots of handshakes.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Fuk, you're an idiot
    Steeeike two!!!!!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Steeeike two!!!!!
    lol.

I hardly heard you, you need to blow a few toots on your whistle to get my attention.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes - you should put your mask on if he asked politely. You "invited" him by requesting an appraisal. That said it would not have mattered much since you had already been "breathing" all over the place in your house lol. I guess you should have answered the door wearing a mask to really make the appraiser feel safe. I wear my mask solely for others comfort...The range of emotions over this thing are pretty extreme. I simply look at it all as an independent third party and do what I can to make people less on edge. I deal with people everyday and some clearly do not care about the Rona, and others are legit out of their minds with fear.

So the tech was at my house yesterday, guy maybe in his late 30's. Had on a mask, not once did he asked me to put on my mask, he went on about his business (although he did not fix the problem someone is coming out today) and not once did he mention anything about me not wearing a mask.
    On the list for Bannukah

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You weren't wrong, but the appraiser wouldn't have been wrong to turn around and leave if he felt so inclined.

My GF goes onsite for insurance appraisals. I am currently going through chemo, so if they aren't going to wear a mask she is going to leave. She hasn't ever ran into an issue with a client though, early on she did have some contractors wanting to get in her face.