Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seqhael is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What else do you use your rice cooker for if you're lazy af?

I have always hated cooking, the less time I can spend in the kitchen the better.

I'm ashamed to say it took me until 29 to discover the holy grail that is the slow cooker, and this year the rice cooker entered.

All my meat for the week is cooked in a slow cooker on Sunday, almost zero prep time, just throw it in, quick seasoning, and leave overnight.

I've started using a rice cooker each night for brown rice, prep time, like 2 seconds, but now I want to explore what else can be done with this rice cooker. I've thought about adding eggs, broccoli, lentils, different sorts of things. Not sure how all this will work with the water content.

What are some of your healthy, cheap, basically "zero prep" meals. Either using a rice cooker or just in general?

I'm the kind of guy who is happy to eat the same meals every day, as long as it take less than like 2 minutes to prep and don't have to monitor the cooking process lol. (not talking supermarket ready meals or anything like that. Clean and healthy over here!)

scumpxharry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Seqhael View Post
    I have always hated cooking, the less time I can spend in the kitchen the better.

I'm ashamed to say it took me until 29 to discover the holy grail that is the slow cooker, and this year the rice cooker entered.

All my meat for the week is cooked in a slow cooker on Sunday, almost zero prep time, just throw it in, quick seasoning, and leave overnight.

I've started using a rice cooker each night for brown rice, prep time, like 2 seconds, but now I want to explore what else can be done with this rice cooker. I've thought about adding eggs, broccoli, lentils, different sorts of things. Not sure how all this will work with the water content.

What are some of your healthy, cheap, basically "zero prep" meals. Either using a rice cooker or just in general?

I'm the kind of guy who is happy to eat the same meals every day, as long as it take less than like 2 minutes to prep and don't have to monitor the cooking process lol. (not talking supermarket ready meals or anything like that. Clean and healthy over here!)
    You can make frittata in a rice cooker. My friend made us one with cocktail onions and bacon before. Obviously there are many other possibilities.

xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Curious...I've never made anything except white rice in my rice cooker. I do use my air fryer pretty much every day for almost everything. It's amazing...tastes like deep fried without the oil.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It can cook eggs (not in their shells) and steam veggies all at the same time. Not really supposed to, but it’ll work

Another one you can do is water, plus frozen shredded potatoes, eggs and cheese

Do not try raw meat, get an instapot if you want to do that

Raw fresh potatoes won’t work

It can’t boil eggs, insta pots can

It can’t bake

Idk I’d get an instapot sooooo many more things you can do
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew