Closed Thread
Page 53 of 275 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 8243
    z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    Doesn't matter bro, we must believe all deboonkers, no matter how many inaccuracies are presented in their deboonking to cover their own ass. Just listen to |ceman and z4v4, they know best. Lmao.
    Well, yes, sane people are better to listen to than crazed kooks. "Palming USB drives," lmao.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh look, another video that z4 hasn't watched yet, but thinks he has all the answers. Lmao.
    At this point, any "proof" you bring forward should be ignored. It's very, very doubtful that Trump's efforts to steal the election is going to work, so do him a solid and get your parents to donate money to him.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know exactly who they are and their debunk is complete bull****. Frances Watson is full of it. We see them in the video pulling out containers from under the table, wheeling back to desk, opening up and pulling out ballots.

Just LOL @ |ceman's appeal to authority. Fukkin clown.
    Yeah but if u edit out the part of the video were they take suitcases out from under the table THEN it’s truly debunked.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Fraud only happens in history books, right?
    Trump just frauded 200 million from his supporters.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Confirmed?

Last I saw, someone thought he and BMF were one and the same based on join date and an eerie identical neg left (although the neg in question I think was my personal staple, the "..."). Met balked at it and Mem checked into it, found a lot of hits for alts.

I kind of doubt he's BMF, just from the stance that I really think BMF has emotional issues and is borderline IQ. Metroins is reasonably intelligent.
    In all honesty...I dont care if he is an alt or not. He does cross with other IPs. I can have another mod that can look at it but I havent even asked. There is is reasonable doubt that hes the same account from what I've seen. I only copy pasta'd all the IPs an identified matches.

Be nice if elections officials could do that before certification. Apparently that's too tall of an order.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    And we'll give him more, and more, and more. Dont worry.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So asking for money is fraud and stealing elections is not

Smh
    Official misc attachΓ© to the Kremlin
    НашС Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΎΠ΅.
    Π’Ρ€Π°Π³ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ€Π°Π·Π±ΠΈΡ‚.
    ПобСда Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π·Π° Π½Π°ΠΌΠΈ!

Originally Posted by JRMoore82 View Post
    Yeah but if u edit out the part of the video were they take suitcases out from under the table THEN it’s truly debunked.
    They did look like pelican acses which leads me to believe the containers are official. Doesnt mean they are or not. Needs some legit examination.

On another note...

Why doesnt Trump offer pardons to those that know they are going to be caught eventually and prosecuted? Maybe he can encourage some expedited results.

They did look like pelican acses which leads me to believe the containers are official. Doesnt mean they are or not. Needs some legit examination.

On another note...

Why doesnt Trump offer pardons to those that know they are going to be caught eventually and prosecuted? Maybe he can encourage some expedited results.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post

On another note...

Thoughts on the video of the mom bring handed two baskets of completely blank absentee ballots? Would those be something just laying around to make a β€œjoke” video?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    So asking for money is fraud and stealing elections is not

Smh
    Well, Trump advertises that the money goes to his legal defense and recounts...but instead 75% goes to his pac for future activities. That might not bother the donors, but it does seem like bait and switch.

And the election was not stolen. You can pretend forever, but you're smart enough to know all of the spurious claims you've backed up is just trolling. Which is fine, I mean you should spend your time how you enjoy and be happy, imo.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Thoughts on the video of the mom bring handed two baskets of completely blank absentee ballots? Would those be something just laying around to make a β€œjoke” video?
    unaware of it and im pretty up to date on the goings on

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Rudy Giuliani has 5,000 sworn affidavits....

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post

Didn’t Georgia just recert their votes?

Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000) Jatt24 is just really nice. (+1000)

"ThEy aRe DeBuNkeD. I hAveNt SeeN thEm yEt buT trUsT mE tHey aRe deBuNkeD"
    Been here since 2010. Lost my old account.

Well, Trump advertises that the money goes to his legal defense and recounts...but instead 75% goes to his pac for future activities. That might not bother the donors, but it does seem like bait and switch.

And the election was not stolen. You can pretend forever, but you're smart enough to know all of the spurious claims you've backed up is just trolling. Which is fine, I mean you should spend your time how you enjoy and be happy, imo.
    This seems to be a big deal for you. Are you getting any traction on it?

I give to my party and anything for him to be an absolute thorn in the republican establishment and to the detriment of the Democrats.

I as well as many others are getting what we paid for. Bait and switch to a PAC? Politics is the literal reason we donate. (that the P in PAC btw)

Didn’t Georgia just recert their votes?

and what does that mean?

the first cert was bad

re-certing false results

cover story to Gov's request for a full a full forensic signature matching audit

take heat of of irrefutable damning video evidence
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know exactly who they are and their debunk is complete bull****. Frances Watson is full of it. We see them in the video pulling out containers from under the table, wheeling back to desk, opening up and pulling out ballots.

Just LOL @ |ceman's appeal to authority. Fukkin clown.
    Funny how none of these "blockbuster bombshells" are being brought up in a court of law as evidence to get judicial relief.

Always the same with these fraudulent videos and "evidence" - they play out great for the low information types on social media who can't be bothered to do any critical thinking or fact checking, but in an actual courtroom they are never brought forward and proven.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Good point? Why is the Governor of GA asking for something to be done that can’t be done? Why is he saying his SoS isn’t responding to him? How about giving access to computer forensic experts to go over the machines and software? Also drag the people in the video in court under oath and ask them what they were doing that day and night.
    He's under intense political pressure to "do something". Now that the vote has been officially certified and he's done his job according to the law, who knows what dog and pony show he might put on to appease GOP voters so that he'll have a snowball's chance in hell to get re-elected. As it stands, he's probably going to get primaried and bounced out by the MAGA faithful.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    unaware of it and im pretty up to date on the goings on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1T...ature=emb_logo

entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) entropy91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like Georgia certified today. The video was investigated and found to be following the legal process:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...n-county-video

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...dismissed.html

Maintaining an objective view I think Trumps team is purposely cutting things and latching onto whatever they can to keep this going. All of the anomalies can quite honestly be attributed to the record voter turnout. This has been the most polarizing election in recent history.

and what does that mean?

the first cert was bad

re-certing false results

cover story to Gov's request for a full a full forensic signature matching audit

Right but I’m still trying to figure out plausible actions remain.

I know certs can be over turned if fraud is proven. But we also have zero criminal cases going on which I think should be remedied.

Safe harbor day is 12/14. I’m not aware of any actions that could take place after that and we are now 12/4

and what does that mean?

the first cert was bad

re-certing false results

also the SoS has went MIA besides confirming no fraud happened yesterday, before the video was even released.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This seems to be a big deal for you. Are you getting any traction on it?

I give to my party and anything for him to be an absolute thorn in the republican establishment and to the detriment of the Democrats.

I as well as many others are getting what we paid for. Bait and switch to a PAC? Politics is the literal reason we donate. (that the P in PAC btw)
    Serious question for you if you've given as you claim. Big money donors give to politicians to buy influence down the road that will in turn financially benefit them through decisions the politician can make or influence. What personal benefit do you get by donating to a politician's campaign or action committee?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Originally Posted by entropy91 View Post
    Looks like Georgia certified today. The video was investigated and found to be following the legal process:

Maintaining an objective view I think Trumps team is purposely cutting things and latching onto whatever they can to keep this going. All of the anomalies can quite honestly be attributed to the record voter turnout. This has been the most polarizing election in recent history.

Fox News is the deep state now. Can't be trusted. Owned by globalist Murdoch who is the same as Soros.

Real question

Who’s gonna do **** about it?

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Serious question for you if you've given as you claim. Big money donors give to politicians to buy influence down the road that will in turn financially benefit them through decisions the politician can make or influence. What personal benefit do you get by donating to a politician's campaign or action committee?
    Satisfaction. srs answer and more importantly to fund my political will. It only get done if it is funded. and I do contribute frequently.

I fund FOP efforts as well. Self interest contribution to those that will carry my political will

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Fox News is the deep state now. Can't be trusted. Owned by globalist Murdoch who is the same as Soros.
    Might as well be.

Newsmaxcel checking in. I was highly turned off by the Arizona decision and the defense thereof. Hundreds of thousands of votes left to count and Trump closed in around 10k days later.

Dont care about the nonsense conspiracy waterhead Trump supporters say about the channel being the above.

Right but I’m still trying to figure out plausible actions remain.

I know certs can be over turned if fraud is proven. But we also have zero criminal cases going on which I think should be remedied.

Safe harbor day is 12/14. I’m not aware of any actions that could take place after that and we are now 12/4
    The only date you need to worry about is inauguration. Anything can happen between now and then. srs

The supreme court only cares about that day in the end as it is in the constitution. The rest of the dates are set by law and can be shifted and moved by the court if necessary.

Originally Posted by entropy91 View Post

But it wasn't a record voter turnout. It was a record number of absentee and mail in ballots. Completely different/

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 275 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast