shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10)

York 32.5kg Dial Tech adjustable Dumbbells. why discontinued?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/York-32-5kg.../dp/B0028RXJVK

i have a pair of them. compact. fast changing. durable.better. you have to dial both side for changing weights for Bowflex. but one side dialing is enough for this

york fitness company don't sell them for years.
    I think it s really good. but is there a security problem?
    i don't understand why they stopped selling them.
    I esnt mail to company but they don't reply.
    is there anyone that have information about this?

thanks

gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A lot of plastic components on the York Dialtech db's, drop them and they break very easily.

The handles fitted into the plates using a slot and lock mechanism, essentially the plates were held in place by friction, unfortunately for the user, if the handle grip mechanism failed the plates were able
    to slide off the handle.

I picked up a pair of 32.5kg Dialtech db's with some other equipment, the seller chucked them in for free, he told me his son had been curling the db's and a couple of plates slipped off one handle, imagine if he'd been pressing above his face.

IMO it was a very poor design, probably York could see a law suit waiting to happen.

shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10) shevchenko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i m lucky then. 0 issues so far.
    are bowflex adjustable dumbbells same system and dangerous too?

https://www.sweatband.com/york-dial-...dumbbells.html

Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shevchenko View Post
    are bowflex adjustable dumbbells same system and dangerous too?

https://www.sweatband.com/york-dial-...dumbbells.html
    Yes. If you never drop them, set them down hard or store them in a damp location they'll probably last for years, but it's just a poor design.

Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Yes. If you never drop them, set them down hard or store them in a damp location they'll probably last for years, but it's just a poor design.
    york fitness adjustable dumbbells all have red dial. but my set doesn't have that red dial.
    why do you think? below I give you a photo of my york fitness dumbbell

https://hizliresim.com/dH3li8

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shevchenko View Post
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/York-32-5kg.../dp/B0028RXJVK

i have a pair of them. compact. fast changing. durable.better. you have to dial both side for changing weights for Bowflex. but one side dialing is enough for this

york fitness company don't sell them for years.
    I think it s really good. but is there a security problem?
    i don't understand why they stopped selling them.
    I esnt mail to company but they don't reply.
    is there anyone that have information about this?

thanks
    They may have licensed the design from Nautilus for sale in Europe and if the contract expired then and they would no longer able to produce them.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000) DarthCholo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just get power blocks.

I wish it s safe enough. I don't want to live same things with this guy.and mine is 32.5 kg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiWCq2y6uE

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe york products are made in China these days that could be one of the issues.
    Also if a product has issues as mentioned or is a poor seller that's a reason to stop making and selling it.