BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000)

How can I do these types of sit-ups at home?

I never the area toned below my belly-button because I feel like I haven't found the right exercise. Leg lifts don't do anything for me. In Pain And Gain, Wahlberg does these hanging sit ups where he goes past center on the "down", and all the way up on the "up". What machines allow for these types of exercises? I've never seen one I can do this with.

https://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/...h8srnS28Ml.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA64dwSFzic

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if the exercise is worth doing but use a seated lat pull down machine with the thigh pads.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    An older style roman chair is pretty much the same setup, but not as good of an opening movie scene. You can also just sit sideways on a bench with your feet under a barbell with something to keep it from rolling.

A couple other at-home lower ab exercises for you to consider in the exercise video below:

NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post

A couple other at-home lower ab exercises for you to consider in the exercise video below:

Such a good movie...

The plank style leg raises rocky does look awesome but feel stupidly easy even at entry-level. Also I feel like they put too much pressure on the neck. Reynolds posted his leg raise with a butt curl up, while keeping his upper back straight on the floor. I'm going to focus that more.

floor jack knifes seem like a great intermediate exercise. Because they seem to work different area than sit-ups, supersetting them is a great time saver that's not too bad on lactose build-up.

I found "cemenet mixers" off of an instragram post. Even though I increased my situps by 10x this summer, the same number of cement mixers still make my abs burn like crazy. Basically plank on a balance ball and rotator your elbows in a circle. I typically program cement mixers more for obliques but they seem to do a great job with the total area. Wider the circle the more the burn.

Another progression is floor leg raises, to hanging knee raises, to toes to bar, to hanging windshield wipers.

I also enjoy a 1-3 mile run after abs. Long strides seem to keep the burn going.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dragon flags are mostly upper abs.

If I had a captain's chair I might get into weighted bent knee raises.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Punching bag sit ups

I don't really see the point of it though other than for show. Or you have the equipment to do it on already, then it's an option. If you don't, there are plenty of other options that don't require equipment.

"Leg lifts don't do anything for me". Most people do things wrong. I don't do leg lifts, I'm just doing hollow body and dragon flags for now. For hollow body, if you just try to imitate what it looks like.... you are very likely going to do it wrong. It's about keeping your lower back flat. I see people doing planks and leg lifts with lower back arched, all they are doing is mainly working the hip flexors. Learn to keep lower back flat. The simplest way to learn this is hollow body.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆