WillyLee43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice for an intermediate lifter?

I feel like so much fitness advice online is centered toward overweight or skinny people. I’m an intermediate lifter, here is my stats

https://symmetricstrength.com/lifter/Squid

I’ve been eating at a caloric maintenance/deficit, trying to lean out. I’ve been deployed and unable to weigh all of my food like I used to, so I’m just eyeballing macros. I like the strength I’ve built, but the heavy squats/deadlifts have began to take a toll on my knees. I’ve been doing a 5x5 compound lift then hypertrophy accessory work and logging all of my lifts in a journal.

My program
    Day 1 back
    Day 2 shoulders
    Day 3 legs
    Day 4 chest
    Day 5 rest
    Then repeat at day 1

Anyway I’m loving the strength gains, but the toll on my knees/hip is making me want to reconsider my program, atleast for my leg excercises. My legs are smaller than ideal.

I’ve been trying to get a six pack literally for years and failing. I’m decently lean, but it’s just not there. I’m considering giving up on that pursuit. My goal right now is to build more size without getting fat, I’ve been hovering at around 150-157lb for about a year and a half now. All advice is welcome, even just pointing me in the direction of a YouTuber who doesn’t cater solely to beginners. Thanks!