Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Politics never got me angry until they closed the gym, if you watch my lifting videos I use a little small bar on dead’s but an Olympic bar on squats. That’s because I was actually in the middle of getting rid of my plates.

I kept those small hole plates hidden from my wife, she has been bitching for years for me to get of my weights and just go to the gym, I got rid of most of my Olympic plates, bumpers and squat rack.

The gym was the medicine that government could use to get me to just shut up and look the other way, but nope they decided to take that and add more stress in my life (cause my wife always gives me **** about my ugly weights).

Also I know lots of others that closing gyms have affected people, people who, that’s all they wanted in life was a gym.

Basically I had to put my foot down and tell my wife since they closed the gym I’ll never get rid of those weights and there ain’t nothing you can do about it, and we can never ever move to a condo unless it’s bottom floor, if you want me healthy and sane that’s how it needs to be.

I’m very angry our government for that, and like I said the gym is something that would make me forget all about looking at government with hate, they can force me on unemployment, no problem, as long as I can lift some heavy ****.

ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    If Elvis dropped a rap album I would suspect an insurrection like no other in history.

Marinate on that.
    didn't he kind of do that ... in his own way in his own time?

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Politics never got me angry until they closed the gym, if you watch my lifting videos I use a little small bar on dead’s but an Olympic bar on squats. That’s because I was actually in the middle of getting rid of my plates.

I kept those small hole plates hidden from my wife, she has been bitching for years for me to get of my weights and just go to the gym, I got rid of most of my Olympic plates, bumpers and squat rack.

The gym was the medicine that government could use to get me to just shut up and look the other way, but nope they decided to take that and add more stress in my life (cause my wife always gives me **** about my ugly weights).

Also I know lots of others that closing gyms have affected people, people who, that’s all they wanted in life was a gym.

Basically I had to put my foot down and tell my wife since they closed the gym I’ll never get rid of those weights and there ain’t nothing you can do about it, and we can never ever move to a condo unless it’s bottom floor, if you want me healthy and sane that’s how it needs to be.

I’m very angry our government for that, and like I said the gym is something that would make me forget all about looking at government with hate, they can force me on unemployment, no problem, as long as I can lift some heavy ****.
    I feel the same way. The gym has been closed since March.

Right now the mall is open, the hairdressers, nail salons etc. pretty much everything except the one place that actually would help me staying healthy: the gym.

The governor struts around and has parties but keeps my gym closed. I will never forgive him for that.

And why are malls open? You cannot try anything on because fitting rooms are closed so are you just there to feel the clothes? I mean can't you just order from Amazon like a normal person?

And the weights are so expensive rn. The governor probably gets a cut from all the weights they sell and that's why has the gyms closed. *******.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I feel the same way. The gym has been closed since March.

Right now the mall is open, the hairdressers, nail salons etc. pretty much everything except the one place that actually would help me staying healthy: the gym.

The governor struts around and has parties but keeps my gym closed. I will never forgive him for that.

And why are malls open? You cannot try anything on because fitting rooms are closed so are you just there to feel the clothes? I mean can't you just order from Amazon like a normal person?

And the weights are so expensive rn. The governor probably gets a cut from all the weights they sell and that's why has the gyms closed. *******.
    Right on, that’s rough, I hope our gym don’t close again, they are slowly reversing back onto the restrictions, going from phase 5 and seeing what happens, I think gyms where like phase 3?

Our governor has gotten lettters (if he reads them????) that our gym is essential and is not actually opened to the public.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually feel like this is the best definition of true masculinity I have ever heard of.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

EOM; please feel welcome to share your Yellowknife adventures. Oh god; you didn't drink from a bottle with the human toes in it??? That's some gnarly $hit!
    I don't know about toes in drinks. I never drink when I am traveling.

My advice is to never go into a bar anywhere north of Edmonton. Ever. Certainly not in Yellowknife. Newfies might be an unpredictable lot, but they are fun. I think most people in Yellowknife want to stab you. They are not fun.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here an interesting series (only a couple episodes in myself) looking at Jordan Peterson and masculinity. Peterson is hated by some, but I think has a lot of good things to say while also saying some truly idiotic things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYnO...Ju2YAW&index=1

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ENCBBQ View Post
    didn't he kind of do that ... in his own way in his own time?
    I see where you are going, but I was partly being obviously facetious. But, the soft rock that Elvis sang was much more widely listened to as compared to rap music of today.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

David Goggins

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    I actually feel like this is the best definition of true masculinity I have ever heard of.

I like this and agree.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I see where you are going, but I was partly being obviously facetious. But, the soft rock that Elvis sang was much more widely listened to as compared to rap music of today.
    yeah, i wasn't trying to correct you or anything, just thinking about what you said

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I don't know about toes in drinks. I never drink when I am traveling.

My advice is to never go into a bar anywhere north of Edmonton. Ever. Certainly not in Yellowknife. Newfies might be an unpredictable lot, but they are fun. I think most people in Yellowknife want to stab you. They are not fun.
    Very good advice!

I have friends that went north to shoot a documentary, and told some wild tales. I'll see if it's on Youtube.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Excellent video! Spot on.

This is why the military is largely a conservative institution. It attracts masculinity. On one hand, the narrator is right in pointing out the fact that people in power manipulate masculine men into fulfilling agendas. That’s because those in power are not men enough to wear the uniform.

On the other hand, the narrator is also right in pointing out how leftist commies vilify masculinity because they see real men as a threat. So liberals - who unfortunately are also in position of power - promote beta-ism and *******ry.

Great vid. I will add one more:

Real men don’t rely on gubmint or others. Real men are self-sufficient. Real men embrace Freedom and Liberty.

Semper Fi, Marine. Airborne All The Way.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Excellent video! Spot on.

This is why the military is largely a conservative institution. It attracts masculinity. On one hand, the narrator is right in pointing out the fact that people in power manipulate masculine men into fulfilling agendas. That’s because those in power are not men enough to wear the uniform.

On the other hand, the narrator is also right in pointing out how leftist commies vilify masculinity because they see real men as a threat. So liberals - who unfortunately are also in position of power - promote beta-ism and *******ry.

Great vid. I will add one more:

Real men don’t rely on gubmint or others. Real men are self-sufficient. Real men embrace Freedom and Liberty.

Semper Fi, Marine. Airborne All The Way.
    You will like this guy even more then. He has books on the importance of tribalism and why men need to have small groups of other men in their lives to hold them accountable and work to improve themselves. He inspired several groups to buy land and get self sufficient because the government will only fail you.

You will like this guy even more then. He has books on the importance of tribalism and why men need to have small groups of other men in their lives to hold them accountable and work to improve themselves. He inspired several groups to buy land and get self sufficient because the government will only fail you.
    Certainly Young boys need men to teach them. I’m not really sure about men needing groups of men in tribalism? The most important role for a man is the family and the man being the leader of that family.

I think men’s groups are ok for all men to be in one time in thier life, or about an hour a week for the more passionate ones.

Certainly Young boys need men to teach them. I’m not really sure about men needing groups of men in tribalism? The most important role for a man is the family and the man being the leader of that family.

I think men’s groups are ok for all men to be in one time in thier life, or about an hour a week for the more passionate ones.
    I thinks it’s good for a man to come to a group of men and challenge and question leadership, while the man needs a man to keep them accountable, someone’s gotta keep the leadership accountable too.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I thinks it’s good for a man to come to a group of men and challenge and question leadership, while the man needs a man to keep them accountable, someone’s gotta keep the leadership accountable too.

Talking to yourself now Tater? You don't have any of those imaginary friends do you?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Talking to yourself now Tater? You don't have any of those imaginary friends do you?
    You slipped, yeah you can call me Tater, but you're Tot.......

https://memes.com/m/vzW8Kq5v4jX
    Last edited by LWW; 11-29-2020 at 07:24 PM.