Slashton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb How to make my waist smaller?

Hi guys, I'm 5ft3 and around 52kg give or take and I am really trying to shrink my waist but I'm not sure how to do it? I run 2 miles 5 times a week and I would say my diet is generally good. I went from 10 and a half stone to around 8 which I am happy with. The only problem I have is I want a more defined waist. I'll insert a picture so you guys can see what I'm talking about. I don't think I am really overweight or anything so I don't know if losing even more would really benefit me in any way? But anyway let me know what you think (I will admit in these photos I definitely wasn't fully relaxed but I wasn't overly sucking in either haha)
    Attached Images

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i wouldn't advice you to lose weight, but that is the only way to get a smaller waist

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    i wouldn't advice you to lose weight, but that is the only way to get a smaller waist
    Yeah you might be right. I guess it's just frustrating because I feel as though if I lose anymore I won't look like myself anymore. I see a lot of women who are bigger than me but seem to have a smaller waist without even trying and its so annoying because I actually do try :/

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slashton1 View Post
    Yeah you might be right. I guess it's just frustrating because I feel as though if I lose anymore I won't look like myself anymore. I see a lot of women who are bigger than me but seem to have a smaller waist without even trying and its so annoying because I actually do try :/
    that's genetics for you... i also see guys with similar stats and bench numbers yet their chest is more developed than mine

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your waist is plenty small no need to shrink it further.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    that's genetics for you... i also see guys with similar stats and bench numbers yet their chest is more developed than mine
    Yeah I guess that's true

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Your waist is plenty small no need to shrink it further.
    I do want it bad enough I just don't know how to get it! XD And thanks by the way

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Slashton1 View Post
    I do want it bad enough I just don't know how to get it! XD And thanks by the way
    you'll have to diet down to an overall lower bodyweight. You can't choose where the fat comes off and there is a very good chance that your overall look will suffer with more weightloss. Weight loss is different than fat loss as weight loss also encompasses muscle loss which will happen with you. That is a look you do not want.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like others said genetics.

Growing your bum can make your waist look smaller if your adding muscle

But your genetics have pretty much determined your waist. Like I would like wider hips but that will never happen

You can try waist trainers and corsets but I strongly do not recommend this
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You may not be able to get your waist smaller but you can create the illusion of a smaller waist by developing the lats,shoulders/delts and shape in the outer quads.
    As these develop the waist will appear smaller and you develop an hour glass shape to the body.
    Good luck.