rmnussbaum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Doing box/muay thai, and weight lifting. How to diet to gain (or not loss) muscle?

Hey gurus! Thanks for reading my post.

So I'm a guy that recently (like three months) started to do some boxing (two days a week), then I incorporated muay Thai (another two days a week), and after that, I incorporated weight lifting (five days a week). I want to understand how to properly eat so I can: 1) be able to do both the boxing/muay Thai and weights, without being absolutely depleted and devastated and 2) how to avoid losing muscle, and if possible, gain muscle.

I do Box Mo and We, and Muay Thai Tu and Thu from 9 to 10 AM. Before that, I do weight lifting five days a week, from 7:30 to 8:30 AM.

Specific questions:
    1) What should I eat before my daily weight lifting?
    2) What to eat in that half an hour between weights and martial arts (that is cardio as well)?
    3) What to eat after the martial arts?
    4) What and when to eat the rest of the day?

I went to a nutritionist, but honestly, all of them do not understand very well how to proper nutrition with the amount of exercise I'm doing. Most nutritionists know how to make you lose weight and stuff, but I haven't found any that understands how to properly eat when doing exercise, and the kind of exercise I'm doing.

My stats:
    Height: 6.10 feet
    Weight: 187 pounds

Thanks for any help and advice and additional resources to read that you can give me!

Raul

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    these "what should i eat" questions give me the feeling that you think you should be eating specific foods to gain muscle

eat the foods you like, just make sure to eat enough calories (around your TDEE or a bit over), 0.7g protein + 0.4g fat per lb minimum

personally i'd only lift weights 2-3 days a week if i already did martial arts 4 days a week though...
    Last edited by faithbrah; 11-19-2020 at 01:56 AM.