Registered User JumpyChickenFTW's Avatar
    JumpyChickenFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What should I do?

I have been training for 9 months now and 3 of those I have been following a program which incorporates progressive overload. I am not seeing much gains in muscle nor my physique.

Lifts (1RM) (during the 3 month progressive overload period):
    Chest press: 37.5kg -> 60kg
    OHP: 32.5kg -> 50kg
    Deadlift: 55kg -> 140kg
    Squats: 25kg X 35 reps

These are not impressive numbers by any means and I am not able to progress much as it takes ~2 weeks to just add 5lbs to the bar.

In my previous post I had discussed about having low test (196 ng/dl in Jan 2020) and I think I still do. I show a lot of symptoms of low test such as low energy levels, mood swings, low muscle, breast tissue and some hair loss.

To top that i have narrow-ish shoulders (19 inches bone) and extremely wide hips.

I know 3 months is not a long time, but I am seeing negligible progress. Please give some advice.
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Keep going. You are expecting too much from the progress made so far.

You probably did gain some muscle, just that it won't show unless you were taking careful measurements. In general, it won't show until you get enough muscle for it to show through the skin and a low enough BF%.

Basically, you know the answer, 3 months is just not long enough.