GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation How to enjoy high school when surrounded by losers?

I cant ****ing believe how pussy these kids around me at school act.
    -Long story short-
    Today during first hour (Spanish ll), we had to give presentations of our family tree in front of the class. The teacher calls on a fat chick with purple hair and she starts crying and runs out of the class.

The point of this story is to just get a glimpse of how weak/ pathetic most guys and girls are at my high school.
    I cant even begin to explain just how mentally weak and physically weak they are.
    Most of the time at my school i have to start every interaction because of how socially inept everyone is, I get the bare minimum of a response back most of the time.

Another thing about the kids around me in high school is they all have a deficit, rather it be Depression, anxiety or panic attacks.

I was at my friends youth group last week and there was this guy who was telling us about his 15,000 tik tok followers. (I was cringing so hard)
    After we finish singing ****ty songs, prayer request comes around and he asks us to pray for his 'Anxiety' GTFO

The only kids i can relate to and respect are the guys on the football team because they don't act like a bunch of pussies and we can fight and **** around with each other.

Has anybody else experienced this or am i just going to a high school full of ****ing weaklings? Any advice on how to deal with my situation would be thoroughly appreciated!

-THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND IM SORRY IF I ****ED SOMETHING UP-

exercise+football+social skills=THE ****TTTT

Greasyassman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah bro im in high school and theres tons of soft ***s. thats kind of a thing thats happening rn, people getting offended by the smallest ****, fake depression, anxiety, yada yada.
    Its just soy being programmed into teens at a young age.
    However, yeah ur highschool does sound kinda tarded. Stay strong though bro, dont mind the ****s and do what you do.
    (this is my first reply btw, im new too)

SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gets worse in college bros, thats when the degens find their communities and voices
    Max bench 280
    Squat 330
    DL- 380

AM1235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AM1235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it is impacting you a lot, would it mean you are mentally weak as well? Just pay no mind to it, and keep your chin up high knowing that you've probably been through more than them and you are still mentally strong

GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000) GetFlackedFoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stay strong though bro, dont mind the ****s and do what you do.

It really is a shame tho. I often feel bored af in classes without my football buddies in there because everyone is socially retarded. What’s it like at you’re school?

AM1235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AM1235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GetFlackedFoo View Post
    Stay strong though bro, dont mind the ****s and do what you do.

It really is a shame tho. I often feel bored af in classes without my football buddies in there because everyone is socially retarded. What’s it like at you’re school?
    Its mostly fine, but I don't enjoy it. Most people aren't losers, but there are always those weird multicolor hair emos. The problem is that I need to watch what I say because people get offended by anything nowadays. Also no one wants to engage in personal conversations which makes conversations really boring

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GetFlackedFoo View Post
    I cant ****ing believe how pussy these kids around me at school act.
    -Long story short-
    Today during first hour (Spanish ll), we had to give presentations of our family tree in front of the class. The teacher calls on a fat chick with purple hair and she starts crying and runs out of the class.

The point of this story is to just get a glimpse of how weak/ pathetic most guys and girls are at my high school.
    I cant even begin to explain just how mentally weak and physically weak they are.
    Most of the time at my school i have to start every interaction because of how socially inept everyone is, I get the bare minimum of a response back most of the time.

Another thing about the kids around me in high school is they all have a deficit, rather it be Depression, anxiety or panic attacks.

I was at my friends youth group last week and there was this guy who was telling us about his 15,000 tik tok followers. (I was cringing so hard)
    After we finish singing ****ty songs, prayer request comes around and he asks us to pray for his 'Anxiety' GTFO

The only kids i can relate to and respect are the guys on the football team because they don't act like a bunch of pussies and we can fight and **** around with each other.

Has anybody else experienced this or am i just going to a high school full of ****ing weaklings? Any advice on how to deal with my situation would be thoroughly appreciated!

-THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND IM SORRY IF I ****ED SOMETHING UP-

exercise+football+social skills=THE ****TTTT
    How old are you bud? What state are you in?

Spoiler!
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]