MuhammedRef3at is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to know I should use Testosterone Booster?

Hello all,

I'm 31 years old, coming down from 127 KG to 100 KG and continuing, due to lot of weight loss now and before I have loose skin in my front area specially chest and tummy, I also feel my body are very soft in a lot of areas, somebody told me that using T-Booster would help a lot in building muscles and tighting my body, but I'm not sure if using T-Booster can be harmful in some conditions or not, also I don't know if anybody can use it or only men who has the Testosterone level less than average, and for me I don't know even what is my Testosterone level and don't know how to figure it out.

Also I'm planning to use "Nitro Tech Ripped Protein + Weight Loss formula" to help me loose weight + gaining muscle (tell me if I'm wrong), I wonder if using T-booster with it is safe and legit? also if I'm going to use a T-Booster which one would be the best in my case.

Thanks in advance.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    T boosters don't work. Only natural supplement proven to do anything is creatine. To lose fat, eat less than you burn and to put on muscle eat in a surplus and progressive overload. It's really that simple. Ignore anybody that says a t booster will tighten up your body

Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    T boosters don't work. Only natural supplement proven to do anything is creatine. To lose fat, eat less than you burn and to put on muscle eat in a surplus and progressive overload. It's really that simple. Ignore anybody that says a t booster will tighten up your body
    Thank you that sounds well with fat cutting, any advice for tighten my body and get rid of loose skin?

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some work, except they all cause side effects. At best they function like a small cycle with probably more kidney and liver strain, so you need to consider the same precautions.
    Je me souviens

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mesobuild View Post
    Some work, except they all cause side effects. At best they function like a small cycle with probably more kidney and liver strain, so you need to consider the same precautions.
    What OTC test boosters cause side effects and what side effects? They do not function as a "small cycle" not even close and they aren't going to strain your kidney or liver if you take them properly. They won't do much of anything, maybe a libido boost. For OP at 31 years old they're going to burn a hole in his wallet and that's about it.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    What OTC test boosters cause side effects and what side effects? They do not function as a "small cycle" not even close and they aren't going to strain your kidney or liver if you take them properly. They won't do much of anything, maybe a libido boost. For OP at 31 years old they're going to burn a hole in his wallet and that's about it.
    As you mentioned my age (31), will it be benefit-able for me in muscle building or if the T-level in my body is enough it will be useless? in another words, is it will boost the Test in my body whatever the level of it?

Originally Posted by mesobuild View Post
    Actually I'm planning to use something as natural as possible, like Prime-T which mainly contains zinc and vitamins, after all I don't want to cause any harm to my body on the long term.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    In my view, no legal test booster is going to benefit anyone whether you have an issue or not, they simply don't have a proven effect of a high enough magnitude to make any difference at all.