TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up Blate Papes Edible Films - Replaced Capsules Forever for Me

So I came to post this review I wrote here because I am really all about this product and I really have no idea how most people don't know about these already. I met the people that started this company a few months ago, and just recently got a pre-release version of their new hard-cases from them. I sh*t you not, these are probably the single most useful tool I've ever used in my health and fitness career.. and I've been doing this long enough to consider myself extremely well-versed. I highly recommend that if you are a lifer, like me, you pick these up asap.

(I've attached pictures because apparently I can't post images/links, though I've been a member of this forum for over 10 years -.-.. guess I'll have to increase my post count. Also, I just realized someone neg repped me for some reason? Unsure wtf I did to deserve that)

So you better understand why I love them: I only take plain, unflavored powders all bought in bulk. This is for a few different reasons, but of those, mainly just I don't consume anything artificial, and I don't take anything that hasn't been thoroughly tested and considered beneficial for the mind and/or body.

For those people that have never heard of oblates, they're originally from Japan (as I've recently learned). But Blate Papes are from the USA and are bigger than the old Japanese ones. With these I can take up to 10 grams of powder at one time, like, in ONE swallow. When I tried them for the first time, it was like a night and day difference going to that from forcing myself to swallow shots of various concentrated unflavored powders while chasing them down with orange juice (if I even had any). I don't miss that.

All it takes is putting the powder you want on a pape, folding it, picking it up, dipping it in water, and then swallowing it.

It's that easy and it works better than any capsule, and they've never once gotten stuck in my throat like capsules have either. It's just the best way for me to get any bulk supplement powder down. I've taken everything from my personally favorite pre workout blend (citrulline, betaine, beta, creatine, agmatine, pink salt and epsom salt) to turmeric, matcha, kratom, etc. Literally every health supplement I take now is in these. Best thing I ever did, seriously.

But anyway, one of the co-founders is a local bikini competitor, she's in their promo video explaining how to use them on their website.

That's for any one interested in learning how they work. But I highly recommend the product, and at least think that everyone should know that they're an option.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TheIpodPeople; 11-16-2020 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Pics