Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    everyone bishes and complains cause it's too predictable taker will win

ziggler or whichever midcarder wins, breaks the streak and shocks everyone

their career is catapulted and you get a historic moment in wwe history
    i disagree and history disagrees. you weren't getting a midcarder to suddenly become a megastar. who were your picks back at WM30?

you really want 5'9 170 pound dolph ziggler to end the undertaker's streak at 21-1? seth and roman were still in the shield which was well on its way up. you don't want to break them up yet. you can give me bray wyatt but he was already fighting cena that night and their feud was great, i wouldn't want to drop that (he should've won but lets not get into it)

that night you were already giving the fans what they wanted with their guy daniel bryan, suddenly getting superpowers and beating hunter/randy/batista all of whom dwarf him. you can't have a dolph ziggler (or comparable guy) go out and end the streak that night. it had to be completely believable. brock was a sure thing, and as we spoke of above, he actually did get a lot from that victory because WWE had not really used him properly leading into it.

down the road we will look back at brock's "suplex city" era and miss it dearly, and it really started that night. his run from WM30 to around the saudi shows was top notch. even this year at the rumble he was the man at that event. all starts with WM30 and no way does a mid-carder like dolph replicate or surpass that.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brock already beat Taker several times, he has beat a who’s who list of guys. Sure it did something for Brock to end the streak but he didn’t need it, there are other guys that would have gained way more, who deserved it way more.

Someone like a Randy Orton or Sheamus would have gained far more than Brock and deserve it more. Brock is overrated and overpaid, he comes and goes as he pleases and he simply didn’t deserve to end the streak.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel Eyes Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SicilianPower View Post
    Brock already beat Taker several times, he has beat a who’s who list of guys. Sure it did something for Brock to end the streak but he didn’t need it, there are other guys that would have gained way more, who deserved it way more.

Someone like a Randy Orton or Sheamus would have gained far more than Brock and deserve it more. Brock is overrated and overpaid, he comes and goes as he pleases and he simply didn’t deserve to end the streak.
    I'm not worried about the rest of your biased opinion, but this is the exact opposite of what is true. Brock does not get enough credit, and honestly, I think he deserves more $$. He comes and goes because that's what he's BOOKED TO DO. Brock Lesnar is the absolute GREATEST wrestler to EVER be signed onto the roster. Undertaker, Cena, Stone Cold...they're all below Brock. Brock is far more menacing and capable than the entire roster, past, present, and future. He should've been put into the Hall of Fame before the end of his first run, IMO. Kane would be a really good comparison, but he still falls short.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

Anti polo shirt crew
    Members: Muzzlrpress

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HairyWBush View Post
    I'm not worried about the rest of your biased opinion, but this is the exact opposite of what is true. Brock does not get enough credit, and honestly, I think he deserves more $$. He comes and goes because that's what he's BOOKED TO DO. Brock Lesnar is the absolute GREATEST wrestler to EVER be signed onto the roster. Undertaker, Cena, Stone Cold...they're all below Brock. Brock is far more menacing and capable than the entire roster, past, present, and future. He should've been put into the Hall of Fame before the end of his first run, IMO. Kane would be a really good comparison, but he still falls short.
    You call my post biased and then proceed to post the most biased opinion I’ve ever read someone post about a wrestler in my life. You can dick ride Brock all you want but the point remains that he already beat Taker a bunch of times, if anything it was about time Taker got a win over Brock on a big PPV. I don’t dislike Brock, for example I think he shouldn’t have been squashed by Goldberg, he should have never lost to Goldberg in Goldberg’s return run. But there are guys who have put in far more blood, sweat, and tears into the business who are far better on the mic, who would have benefitted insanely from being the one to end Takers streak.

Even Taker himself didn’t think Brock should be the one to end the streak but he’s a professional.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel Eyes Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew

anonymous
    You call my post biased and then proceed to post the most biased opinion I’ve ever read someone post about a wrestler in my life. You can dick ride Brock all you want but the point remains that he already beat Taker a bunch of times, if anything it was about time Taker got a win over Brock on a big PPV. I don’t dislike Brock, for example I think he shouldn’t have been squashed by Goldberg, he should have never lost to Goldberg in Goldberg’s return run. But there are guys who have put in far more blood, sweat, and tears into the business who are far better on the mic, who would have benefitted insanely from being the one to end Takers streak.

Even Taker himself didn’t think Brock should be the one to end the streak but he’s a professional.
    don't bother replying srsly to this elvis country dwelling pizza chit
    Last edited by yieldtonothing; 11-27-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyWBush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

the guys you listed earlier would not have benefited, and did not deserve it. Nobody deserved this claim more than Brock. Brock Lesnar not only legitimized WWE/WWF, but if Undertaker was put to be on top because of his streak, Brock rightfully toppled his throne. No, Roman Reigns is not that guy. No, AJ Styles is not that guy. NO, NOBODY ELSE. Now, If you said Kane, and Kane YEARS ago, I would agree with you.

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    don't bother replying srsly to this elvish country dwelling pizza chit
    what does your band's local dive bar tour look like
    R 135
    L├┼┤

Anti polo shirt crew
    Members: Muzzlrpress