Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    You were just talking about BMWs, what made you get a truck? I'm guessing space and utility? I want a Durango SRT, they're too expensive though.
    In the same price range I could have gotten a 2013 M5 or a 2015 X5 50i. I drove the X5 and decided I liked the truck feel with the V8, but I was wary of the N63tu engine long-term... seemed unlikely that the X5 50i would be a good 100k+ mileage car. The M5 seemed more reliable with the S63tu engine, but still more concerns than the N55 that I'm used to which was a reliable engine. Plus I liked the truck feel over sedan, just feels spacious and comfy like driving a big tank. I settled on the Raptor because the V8 will be reliable long past 100k+ miles plus F150s in general are known for great reliability and parts and labor are cheap. The Raptor also depreciates a lot less than a similarly priced M5 or X5 and will always be a useful vehicle to have for hauling things/passengers. I could always get a second car a couple years down the road once the Raptor is less fun to me... something like a C7 Z06 or BMW M4

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    2012 Ford Raptor SuperCrew 6.2L

Holy fuk this thing is an animal, I'm in love with it. Traded in my BMW 435i for it and parking is a bitch, but its worth it

Feels good have a V8 again hnnngh

V8 so good.