Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Theft in my home the other night, could have been worse....

The other day at 3:00 in the AM two guys approached my home and one went into my property and stole my HondaPCX150, this is a scooter which cost me close to $5000.00. When I reported it to the insurance company, they are saying I did not have "comprehensive" coverage which covers theft, which is weird because all of my vehicles under my insurance are fully covered. Also they all are under one umbrella under my home insurance so I am trying to go that route to cover the lost.

License Services and Corporate Resolutions has gotten involved and they are doing an investigation to see if the agent made a mistake in my policy when they added the "motorcycle" insurance. They called me today and said someone from claims will be calling me within 48 hours, I am hoping this is good news as they said they would have told me if the claim was denied, lets see...

Here is the surveillance footage of the fcking guy going into my property and stealing my bike

Somethings I want to mention as I am kicking myself for not doing.

My wife said to me the night before they stole the bike "John put your bike away" like I always do and I said, nah I am tired and left it.
    1. The bike was not locked
    2. No cover on the bike
    3. The bike was in clear view

This is how I left my bike out all night, so its my own fault in a way as I invited them to steal the bike.

A scary thought, I own a gun and if I was to have seen this guy entering my property more than likely I would have shot him and more than likely be in a fcked up situation, God works in mysterious ways.

And last, I had created a thread about politics and included the info on my bike in the thread, but decided to remove it as there are enough political threads going on right now.
    On the list for Bannukah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One thing I forgot to mention, the detective who came to my house after the police, told me the city is making their job so much harder and easier for the criminals. Said once we catch them they are back out on the streets the next day, no bail, no court date, nothing. So what is deterring them?
    On the list for Bannukah

Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    So what is deterring them?
    John,

That sucks. And there's very little deterrent. I grew up in Louisville, KY and still live near it, but the record for murders WAS set in 2016 @ 117 (Louisville Metro has ~1,000,000 people). That record was broken MID-SEPTEMBER. Gee, I wonder if there's any correlation between the lawlessness in the streets and the rioting and the near total disregard to the police /sarcasm
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The other day at 3:00 in the AM two guys approached my home and one went into my property and stole my HondaPCX150, this is a scooter which cost me close to $5000.00. .
    That struck a nerve in me.
    Bold, brazen thieves.
    That shvt just makes my blood boil.

I do hope they catch the fukhers and you get the insurance BS taken care of in your favor.

Hate seeing that behavior.
    Original music: www.soundclick.com/wayneevansproject
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos
    Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.

stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stev0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    John,

That sucks. And there's very little deterrent. I grew up in Louisville, KY and still live near it, but the record for murders WAS set in 2016 @ 117 (Louisville Metro has ~1,000,000 people). That record was broken MID-SEPTEMBER. Gee, I wonder if there's any correlation between the lawlessness in the streets and the rioting and the near total disregard to the police /sarcasm
    I go to louisville for spinelli's at least once a month or two. Haven't been all summer with all the bs going on.
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    I'm not saying I'm sorry. One day, maybe, we'll meet again - Jared Leto, 30 Seconds To Mars

~Distal Biceps Tear Crew~ 10/18/2018
    ~Former 300+lbs Crew~ Never Again
    9/8/14 - 325.0Lbs. (147.7kg) 36%BF (Omron)
    8/10/16 - 226.2Lbs. (103.2kg) 17%BF (Omron)

Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paul Kreul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Out the scooter, but agree the situation could have been much worse. When I first moved to CA, two thieves broke into our place as well..around 3am (that’s the key hour lol), when I ran to the back door to stop them they split, only had a knife on me at the time. Chased one down but that tweeker was moving, got worried I left the wife alone without seeing where the other one went so I made my way back, luckily he was long gone as well.

When the cops showed up, they asked if I had a gun, told them no, but I will be getting one now. Officer said next time if someone attempts to break in, let them enter your house, & shoot to kill once they are inside your property. Wife & I now know how to shoot, hope to God we never have to, but are at least now much better prepared.

Wife’s car was also stolen later that year, turned out to be a blessing as we wanted a new car anyways & the insurance company (USAA) gave us more than value. Moved out of that neighborhood, & have not had a problem since.
    Sorry this happened, but like you said, could have been far worse.

j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You seem like a nice guy, hope you get your bike back bro, sounds like it's time to move too, fukk dealing with that nonsense, I wouldn't be able to leave the house without feeling insecure
    205/275/395

Got my first hug on 10/20/15, the day shall forever be remembered as the day I lost my "what if"

No gf crew
    Kissless crew
    Lost virginity to prostitutes crew
    Phenibut addict crew
    Sub 6 inch crew

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That absolutely sucks man, but why the hell would you not lock it?

Even where I live that would have been gone.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

John,

I honestly think these guys were not thinking about stealing a bike I just made it easier for them.

Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    That struck a nerve in me.
    Bold, brazen thieves.
    That shvt just makes my blood boil.

I do hope they catch the fukhers and you get the insurance BS taken care of in your favor.

Hate seeing that behavior.
    I am more concern about getting the money, the streets is going to handle these fools....I only called the cops to get the report for the insurance.

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Out the scooter, but agree the situation could have been much worse. When I first moved to CA, two thieves broke into our place as well..around 3am (that’s the key hour lol), when I ran to the back door to stop them they split, only had a knife on me at the time. Chased one down but that tweeker was moving, got worried I left the wife alone without seeing where the other one went so I made my way back, luckily he was long gone as well.

When the cops showed up, they asked if I had a gun, told them no, but I will be getting one now. Officer said next time if someone attempts to break in, let them enter your house, & shoot to kill once they are inside your property. Wife & I now know how to shoot, hope to God we never have to, but are at least now much better prepared.

Wife’s car was also stolen later that year, turned out to be a blessing as we wanted a new car anyways & the insurance company (USAA) gave us more than value. Moved out of that neighborhood, & have not had a problem since.
    Sorry this happened, but like you said, could have been far worse.
    Sorry to hear about that man, sh!t gets real...

Originally Posted by j1nevertogthr View Post
    You seem like a nice guy, hope you get your bike back bro, sounds like it's time to move too, fukk dealing with that nonsense, I wouldn't be able to leave the house without feeling insecure
    Lived in the Bronx all my life not feeling insecure at all, like I said I just made it easier for them by leaving it in plain view, uncovered and unlocked..

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    That absolutely sucks man, but why the hell would you not lock it?

Even where I live that would have been gone.
    I am a fcking idiot thats why
    On the list for Bannukah

Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wayne Evans has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the streets is going to handle these fools
    Ha....they'd probably prefer jail to 'street handling'.....if my perceptions are correct.

Carry on.....
    Original music: www.soundclick.com/wayneevansproject
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos
    Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Don't be so hard on yourself. We all do dumb $hit that cost us money or worse - serious injury. And this wasn't technically "active" dumb $hit, but more like "passive" dumb $hit as you were just too lazy to lock up the scooter or bring it inside and someone took advantage of the situation. No doubt this isn't even in the top 10 of dumb $hit you've done. It's just a few grand and you'll be more careful in the future.

and the top 10 number was being generous... probably more like top 100.

Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Ha....they'd probably prefer jail to 'street handling'.....if my perceptions are correct.

Carry on.....
    On point...Trust me.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself. We all do dumb $hit that cost us money or worse - serious injury. And this wasn't technically "active" dumb $hit, but more like "passive" dumb $hit as you were just too lazy to lock up the scooter or bring it inside and someone took advantage of the situation. No doubt this isn't even in the top 10 of dumb $hit you've done. It's just a few grand and you'll be more careful in the future.

and the top 10 number was being generous... probably more like top 100.
    OK I think that made me feel better, I think....
    On the list for Bannukah

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We all do stupid **** from time to time.

But anyway give me Patty's number so I can call her up and tell her to slap you.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

We all do stupid **** from time to time.

But anyway give me Patty's number so I can call her up and tell her to slap you.
    LMFAO!!! Well deserved slap for sure....

At least my garage was locked and he didn't get into it and fcked up my Vette or stole some tools, so there is that..

I am hoping my insurance provides me the money so I can purchase a new one, I really did enjoy riding it around, to the beach, to my old block, joy riding etc but most of the all the ease in getting to and from work.
    On the list for Bannukah

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ahh Man that sucks, that thing was like brand new. I hope your insurance comes through or at least you get your scooter back.
    Bro with mattbro95

RIP: Dirty South Crew

Post Workout Commando Crew

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Regarding the bail reform, ask guys like El and they will tell you that it’s only property, they also sound like my dad, every time a car gets items stolen, well they should’ve locked it up it not put valuables around.

Fuking leftist, it’s always the victims fault.

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sucks.

When I was much younger (late 80s) I had a Kawasaki KLR 600 Enduro stolen. Same issue with no comprehensive insurance. Thought that I was just dropping collision, but that is not how the agent had it.

Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I listened to a podcast about security cameras. It mentioned that there should be some cameras located for what I think they referred to as "ID quality."

Don't beat yourself up though. I've made mistakes in spades but I try to learn from them.
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Sorry to hear that buddy, I know that "violated feeling" all too well as last year at about this time someone helped themself to a portable generator I had stored in a shed on my carport....
    I told you I would bring it back on Sunday you drunk son of a bitch !
    Bro with mattbro95

RIP: Dirty South Crew

Post Workout Commando Crew

superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The other day at 3:00 in the AM two guys approached my home and one went into my property and stole my HondaPCX150, this is a scooter which cost me close to $5000.00. When I reported it to the insurance company, they are saying I did not have "comprehensive" coverage which covers theft, which is weird because all of my vehicles under my insurance are fully covered. Also they all are under one umbrella under my home insurance so I am trying to go that route to cover the lost.

License Services and Corporate Resolutions has gotten involved and they are doing an investigation to see if the agent made a mistake in my policy when they added the "motorcycle" insurance. They called me today and said someone from claims will be calling me within 48 hours, I am hoping this is good news as they said they would have told me if the claim was denied, lets see...

Here is the surveillance footage of the fcking guy going into my property and stealing my bike

Somethings I want to mention as I am kicking myself for not doing.

My wife said to me the night before they stole the bike "John put your bike away" like I always do and I said, nah I am tired and left it.
    1. The bike was not locked
    2. No cover on the bike
    3. The bike was in clear view

This is how I left my bike out all night, so its my own fault in a way as I invited them to steal the bike.

A scary thought, I own a gun and if I was to have seen this guy entering my property more than likely I would have shot him and more than likely be in a fcked up situation, God works in mysterious ways.

And last, I had created a thread about politics and included the info on my bike in the thread, but decided to remove it as there are enough political threads going on right now.
    You are a freaking dumbass no offense
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 43, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We all do stupid **** from time to time...
    Last week I got back from a morning run and saw my wife's house keys still in the outside of the lock, must have been there since the evening before. That'd be easy/obvious to see as people walk along the street. Thankfully nobody took the keys (to come back later), but it could've been very different!
    The expression is "Lock it, or lose it" . I used to have a heavy chain with a really good lock on the back wheel secured to something and also a reasonable quality D lock on the front wheel. The fact there were 2 different types of lock meant it would take 2 different tools (if non power tool) to steal it which made it more trouble than it was worth
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Bodyweight 71kg (24/01/2021)

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    The expression is "Lock it, or lose it" .h
    There was a time and place in my country where if it was on your own property it didn’t need to be locked.

The drug culture are the perps. We know what side supports them, it’s not MAGA.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Ahh Man that sucks, that thing was like brand new. I hope your insurance comes through or at least you get your scooter back.
    I sure hope so man, I sure hope so..

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Regarding the bail reform, ask guys like El and they will tell you that it’s only property, they also sound like my dad, every time a car gets items stolen, well they should’ve locked it up it not put valuables around.

Fuking leftist, it’s always the victims fault.
    It kind of was my fault on this occasion..

Originally Posted by ImBunky View Post
    That sucks.

When I was much younger (late 80s) I had a Kawasaki KLR 600 Enduro stolen. Same issue with no comprehensive insurance. Thought that I was just dropping collision, but that is not how the agent had it.
    What was the outcome?

I listened to a podcast about security cameras. It mentioned that there should be some cameras located for what I think they referred to as "ID quality."

Don't beat yourself up though. I've made mistakes in spades but I try to learn from them.
    Lesson learn for sure man..

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Sorry to hear that buddy, I know that "violated feeling" all too well as last year at about this time someone helped themself to a portable generator I had stored in a shed on my carport....

It's kind of a kick in the ass to have to remember that there's lowlifes out there doing that kind of sh*t !
    I keep looking at the video more than I care to....

Originally Posted by superman704 View Post
    You are a freaking dumbass no offense
    Yes, yes I am..

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Last week I got back from a morning run and saw my wife's house keys still in the outside of the lock, must have been there since the evening before. That'd be easy/obvious to see as people walk along the street. Thankfully nobody took the keys (to come back later), but it could've been very different!
    The expression is "Lock it, or lose it" . I used to have a heavy chain with a really good lock on the back wheel secured to something and also a reasonable quality D lock on the front wheel. The fact there were 2 different types of lock meant it would take 2 different tools (if non power tool) to steal it which made it more trouble than it was worth
    Damn the house keys? That is on a different level cause now they will enter your home. Lock it or lose it, will never forget this one thats for sure.
    On the list for Bannukah

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What was the outcome?
    I took the loss.

Originally Posted by ImBunky View Post
    I took the loss.
    Damn...I hope this doesn't happen to me.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Johnny, I saw this thread but didn't want to open it because it I hate to read about such violations. Sorry to hear.

I hope your home insurance works out. Have you told the hood about it and ask them if they saw anything or have heard anything?

The guy probably lives close by.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Johnny, I saw this thread but didn't want to open it because it I hate to read about such violations. Sorry to hear.

I hope your home insurance works out. Have you told the hood about it and ask them if they saw anything or have heard anything?

The guy probably lives close by.
    Its all good man I understand..

Yes I got the word out as I am not confident the cops will look for this guy even though my cousin is a retired lieutenant and he put in the word at the precinct.
    On the list for Bannukah

Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Continuing a long tradition of their kind stealing bikes. How dare you try and oppress them by not letting them practice their customs and beliefs.

PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PhDPepper1111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    Continuing a long tradition of their kind stealing bikes. How dare you try and oppress them by not letting them practice their customs and beliefs.
    sarcasm at it's best. succinct, yet biting... and accurate.
    Is it too late to say they identify as scooter 'borrowers'?
    Why NOT?

5'6", 205

PRs:
    10/10/2020 FS meet: 407/303/474

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PhDPepper1111 View Post
    sarcasm at it's best. succinct, yet biting... and accurate.
    Is it too late to say they identify as scooter 'borrowers'?
    Definitely not. At least not until hearing his side of the story.

Could be he's upgrading it with a new hamster wheel or whatever's powering that thing, and will then return it.