Ahmed0Raafat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation what if I missed a day?, Shortcut to Shred

Hello,
    a few days ago I've started "Shortcut to Shred" but I missed the exercise for several days, What should I do? Should I substitute those days in my rest days "High Carbs Day" or should I just continue my exercises regardless of my missings and take my rest day in its time.
    Thanks,

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This may sound really unhelpful but trust me it is the truth:

It does not matter

There are no shortcuts to shredding or any aspects of fitness. Shortcut to shred is a great example of the fact that any complicated and needlessly variable advice this program gives you will make basically no difference in the long run. Just be as consistent as you can, eat at a deficit, train hard on a decent or even half decent routine and you'll be fine whether or not you "eat 53.1641% fewer carbs on Mondays, Tuesdays and the second Thursday of every month with an R in it", or whatever the 'groundbreaking' rubbish in this particular money spinner is
    Somehow still managing to avoid getting 'too big'

Non-CEO, 0.1235K per day

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ahmed0Raafat View Post
    Hello,
    a few days ago I've started "Shortcut to Shred" but I missed the exercise for several days, What should I do? Should I substitute those days in my rest days "High Carbs Day" or should I just continue my exercises regardless of my missings and take my rest day in its time.
    Thanks,
    Did you miss one day like your title states? Or did you miss several days like your post states? One or two days in isolation has little impact over time, so the best thing to do is to simply get back on track and continue as normal.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners