Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    And people will keep scalping them as long as there are buyers. I wouldn't pay a dollar more out of principal.
    This is the truth. If people refused, scalpers wouldnt exist

Semi-Aesthetic/10 TheWeeknd4Ever's Avatar
    TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will buy a ps5 when there are games worth buying

I.e.

God of War Ragnarok
    True Spiderman Sequel

Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only game worth buying is the Demon Souls remake for ps5. But I have it already on ps3. So meh
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Incredible how they sell out before release considering how unreliable consoles have been lately.
    Even more amazing is how they have hardly any games and the big ones in Watch Dog and Assassins Creed are getting absolutely smashed with reviews saying how mediocre, boring and last gen they feel.

I guess it comes done to marketing, FOMO, simpletons and possibly lockdown all combining.

I think it's worth waiting for some games that interest you to come out before making a decision and hopefully by then you will know any mechanical issues you might come across.
    Remember the Xbox 360 had a 54% failure rate since they kept returning people broken consoles.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by phillipsanchez View Post
    Incredible how they sell out before release considering how unreliable consoles have been lately.
    Even more amazing is how they have hardly any games and the big ones in Watch Dog and Assassins Creed are getting absolutely smashed with reviews saying how mediocre, boring and last gen they feel.

I guess it comes done to marketing, FOMO, simpletons and possibly lockdown all combining.

I think it's worth waiting for some games that interest you to come out before making a decision and hopefully by then you will know any mechanical issues you might come across.
    Remember the Xbox 360 had a 54% failure rate since they kept returning people broken consoles.
    this is so stupid. Like I said above, anyone who plans on getting a ps5 before a price drop(aka within the next 2 years at least) has nothing to lose by buying it now. You could get a defective console and get it replacedwith warrant, and its not a big deal in the end.

These consoles run everything backwards compatible better, minimal load times, look better. Then you add in actual next gen enhancements. And when true next gen games come, you'll have a console and dont have to worry about it. The fact that FF16 is exclusive and could be out next year is reason alone to make sure I have one.

There is nothing to gain by waiting a year to pay the same price you could have paid today.

TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    this is so stupid. Like I said above, anyone who plans on getting a ps5 before a price drop(aka within the next 2 years at least) has nothing to lose by buying it now. You could get a defective console and get it replacedwith warrant, and its not a big deal in the end.

These consoles run everything backwards compatible better, minimal load times, look better. Then you add in actual next gen enhancements. And when true next gen games come, you'll have a console and dont have to worry about it. The fact that FF16 is exclusive and could be out next year is reason alone to make sure I have one.

There is nothing to gain by waiting a year to pay the same price you could have paid today.
    you are literally wrong, but ok

Originally Posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    What do you gain by paying $500 in 9 months instead of today

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not going through the hassle of returning a faulty launch console. Including a warranty from that time.

Hopefully, enough games will be out by then for you to decide which console to buy.
    I'm very skeptical about how ****ty Sony will treat its customers in the near future, but just as skeptical about how unreliable Microsoft products are.

Not really worth $700-800 to buy one now so games I've already played will load faster lol.
    I'm not into Spiderman or Dark Souls either.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phillipsanchez View Post
    Not going through the hassle of returning a faulty launch console. Including a warranty from that time.

Hopefully, enough games will be out by then for you to decide which console to buy.
    I'm very skeptical about how ****ty Sony will treat its customers in the near future, but just as skeptical about how unreliable Microsoft products are.

Not really worth $700-800 to buy one now so games I've already played will load faster lol.
    I'm not into Spiderman or Dark Souls either.
    You think a majority are returning faulty consoles? Even the infamous red ring of death had a failure rates that effected a minority of customers.

More like 1-2 years but you clearly do not understand the time value of money or the opportunity cost associated with deploying capital or making a purchase. I will get the ps5 in the future when there is reason to do so - games worth buying have been released. Until then, I see no point in participating in the early stages of a new console adaptation.

Everything from software to hardware is basically a beta for the first 6-8 months as consumers and developers get used to the new tech and understand its capabilities. And, I don’t care enough to put in any effort to “find it” in stock. I’ll wait until the shelves are fully stocked.

In the meantime, I can take my money and deploy it to higher utility and higher return endeavours. I’ll always love gaming but I’m not that kid that wants or needs the new console on day 1 anymore. And please don’t come back at me with any arguments around not buying it because I don’t have the money or because I’m poor because trust me, that’s not the case. People know what I do on this forum.

More like 1-2 years but you clearly do not understand the time value of money or the opportunity cost associated with deploying capital or making a purchase. I will get the ps5 in the future when there is reason to do so - games worth buying have been released. Until then, I see no point in participating in the early stages of a new console adaptation.

Everything from software to hardware is basically a beta for the first 6-8 months as consumers and developers get used to the new tech and understand its capabilities. And, I don’t care enough to put in any effort to “find it” in stock. I’ll wait until the shelves are fully stocked.

In the meantime, I can take my money and deploy it to higher utility and higher return endeavours. I’ll always love gaming but I’m not that kid that wants or needs the new console on day 1 anymore. And please don’t come back at me with any arguments around not buying it because I don’t have the money or because I’m poor because trust me, that’s not the case. People know what I do on this forum.
    So i agree only the most enthusiastic gamers feel the need to be there day one, but this notion that its somehow better to wait is what I'm debunking. Unless you wait for a price drop all you're doing is delaying fun.
    The guy who buys his in 10 months isn't better off than the guy who has his today.

Your example of using the money for other things misses that this SHOULD be your disposable income. If it's disposable income its getting blown on something either way.

So i agree only the most enthusiastic gamers feel the need to be there day one, but this notion that its somehow better to wait is what I'm debunking. Unless you wait for a price drop all you're doing is delaying fun.

Your example of using the money for other things misses that this SHOULD be your disposable income. If it's disposable income its getting blown on something either way.
    Yup, you are right on that front. It technically is all disposable income so in theory it should be spent anyway. However, I allocate disposable income based on my needs. If there is nothing big I want or need to buy in that month, I save and invest a disproportionately high amount of my monthly income vs. my normal split. Just a personal thing that I do. So, I could buy it now, but I don’t see the point.

I barely have time to game these days anyway and cyberpunk 2077 will be coming out next month. It took me 8 months to beat red dead 2 and like 3 to beat the last of us 2, so it could take me a year for cyberpunk. That’s how little time I have to game. I should be plenty busy enough with the ps4 and by the time i do get a ps5, the bugs and glitches in the software will be ironed out, it will be readily available, and there will be a few AAA games out worth buying.

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    never buy consoles on release crew

there will be a bigger, better, faster version with the issues of the original release versions fixed, more storage and for cheaper

also as far as good games go it's a barren desert, at least for xbox, don't know about PS, they seem to still give a chit about single player games
    This. Unbelievable they're remastering GTA V yet again... Halo not even available upon release despite them having 5 years to fkn work on it. I play a few times a month and that game is rocket league and I hardly need computing power to run that.

JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFiji12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will buy a ps5 when there are games worth buying

I.e.

God of War Ragnarok
    True Spiderman Sequel
    Is demon souls remake on ps4?

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You think a majority are returning faulty consoles? Even the infamous red ring of death had a failure rates that effected a minority of customers.
    I left my Xbox on for like 2 days straight in a CoD WaW Zombies glitch with a fan blowing on it. I turned it off when the glitch was done, and when I went to restart it later that day I had RRoD lol. Sent it back in and it took a month I think to fix. I played N64 the entire time it was gone lol.

Then my friend legit I kid you not, left his Xbox on 24/7 for almost a year straight and he never had any problems. He was always online, even in the dead of night. I'd go over to his house and he'd just never turn it off, and he never got RRoD. His console was one of the OG white ones, and mine was the Black Elite version.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be waiting a year or 2 before grabbing the ps5. I just got a Switch like a month ago and between that and a couple new games for ps4, I'll be busy for a while.

And aren't all games coming out now going to be released on both current and next gen? So you're not even missing out on any next gen games...just next gen graphics/performance. I can live with 1080p graphics for a while.

I'll wait until the ps5 has worked out all the kinks and built up a better library. One of the benefits of waiting also - if you look at the current gen, most launch consoles didn't survive the whole cycle and had to be replaced at some point. Buying a launch console increased your odds of something not working or it breaking before the next gen comes around. I'd like to only buy one ps5 if possible, not have to replace it with the 'updated' version in 2 or 3 years.

eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalone423 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Supply and demand always sucks when new exciting tech drops

1k+ to people with deep pockets is nothing. They will always pay. It's hard on us regular folk, though.
    ☼ "Don't stop. Never quit. No excuses." ☼
    PAD ID: Lux@BB/PF 359,050,270

Motorcycle crew
    BMW crew
    Cryptocurrency crew

Lmao.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    I pre-ordered the Xbox first, and then two days before it came out I went out and bought an LG CX55. Simply put the difference in my gaming is like night and day srs. I had the money saved up for years and I really needed a new TV anyway, and my Xbox One was on its last legs, so I needed to. I've never had a Smart TV so this is like a huge game changer for me.

But if you wanted to wait you really could wait a full year before hopping on the band wagon. Like you said, no real good games out just yet for either console.
    The past 5 years I've been gaming on a poverty 32in 1080p TV with the PS4 of course. I just couldn't want to upgrade. I've had my LG CX for about 2 weeks, my PS5 should be delivered today, so I'm pretty excited. Also gonna buy some 4k Blu Ray movies to take advantage of the CX

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He's not wrong. No way in hell I was gonna game for another year on 1080p and outdated 7 year old hardware. I took the chances and bought everything.
    Last edited by MikeLowrrrey; 11-13-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not buying chit until the games I'm waiting for drop.

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Look at these absolute pieces of ****

I just sold a Digital edition for $240 above retail, you mad?
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    I think scalpers are scum bags who are no better than Indian call center scammers, and based upon your posting history on here I'd expect nothing less from a **** like you.. However $240 above retail is a lot better than these people trying to sell them for triple the retail price.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta be patient. Buying on release day means being saddled with the slowest and bulkiest version of the machine. Probably not an issue for someone who has the money to burn, but still. I'll probably skip this console gen tbh, watched MKBHD's review and was not impressed.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like how you have ballin crew in your sig yet you scalp a console for less than $300, lol.

Yes mad, but at end of the day it makes sense to do if people pay the price. They need to stop.

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL just LOL at having a loud azz PS4 that sounds like a jet that's about to take off whenever it does anything remotely intensive with graphics

Silent PS5 master race checking in
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like how you have ballin crew in your sig yet you scalp a console for less than $300, lol.
    Making money is a fun hobby, brb press buy button on amazon, buyer picks up at my house, easiest free money. Only dumbcels like to lose money.

Flipping was my first hustle 18 years ago, will flip consoles or properties for easy money always.

*ballin crew*

Been having a ton of fun with my new console over the past days.

That is the point.

Making money is a fun hobby, brb press buy button on amazon, buyer picks up at my house, easiest free money. Only dumbcels like to lose money.

Flipping was my first hustle 18 years ago, will flip consoles or properties for easy money always.
    You are not balling if you waste your time for $300. Sorry

Been having a ton of fun with my new console over the past days.

That is the point.

You are not balling if you waste your time for $300. Sorry
    Retards usually think balling is splurging money. Hell I already been through that phase. Now I enjoy making it, be it big or small.

*ballin crew*