Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    At the end of the day if you were cut at birth your choice was removed.

It should be up to you if you want to remove what's natural. Anyone arguing who was cut at birth has zero credibility because they had no choice in the matter so their default bias is invalid.

You'll find most males who had the choice stay exactly how they were born.

People who legitimately think uncut is less clean are fuking retards who are parroting the same argument always brought up. It's always "clean" and "Aesthetics". Clean point is false and imagine caring about someone else's mythical notion of what is aesthetic?

If you are uncut, an adult and decide to get cut then you're a moron.
    I dunno man, the less sensitive part could help me last longer, been needing to sling my yoghurt within 60 seconds of entry these days, I dunno what's up.

SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    People who legitimately think uncut is less clean are fuking retards
    Ironically, mutilation advocates are probably pretty stinky down there since they believe their own BS and so they wash less often
    SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SUPERH0T has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dontstopbelief View Post
    I dunno man, the less sensitive part could help me last longer, been needing to sling my yoghurt within 60 seconds of entry these days, I dunno what's up.
    Male genial mutilation is associated with a higher rate of premature ejac
    SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT