ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)

[WTA] I made a mistake. Gain 20lbs fat in 4 month.

Hi everyone.

I made a mistake. For this past 4 month + i've been doing what you called a dirty bulk. I eat crossaint, muffin, burger to hit my calorie which is about 2200-2400 calories perday. I think it might be slightly more because i didn't count those 3in1 coffee drink that i take daily.

My starting weight on July was 124lbs and now im hit 146lbs, which is 20lbs of fat in the tummy, 2lbs or less is muscle perhaps?

Im a 31yo male, 5'7", skinny ectomorph guy and a beginner. In July im running self poor made workout. August-Sept im running Vikings Fullbody program for 2 month, then i cannot catch up the progression. Oct-Now (probably till next year) im running Fierce 5 novice, and so far i can co-op with the progression.

My lift still at very shy number.

Bench 115 lbs
    Squat 120 lbs
    Front Squat 100 lbs
    Row 115 lbs
    RDL 115 lbs
    OHP 75 lbs
    Facepull 55 lbs

My concern is right now is the growing tummy and my journey.

1- Should i just continue to dirty bulk untill hit certain number eg: 160lb then cut?
    2- Should i just cut now before its worsen and too late? (im not sure if i still can do Fierce 5 when cutting)
    3- Should i change right now to lean bulk and eat at maintenane if its still make changes at this point of time?

Seeking advise from regulars before it become too late. Your input is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

update:
    I have upload some photo in my bodyspace. Kindly assist to view and give comment. Thanks.
    Last edited by ZeekTrytoBuff; 11-12-2020 at 05:28 AM. Reason: update picture

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat at maintenance and slowly recomp around there, no reason you can't progress loads still.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Might want to check your calorie counting... I doubt you gained 20lbs on just 2400 calories per day...

ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Eat at maintenance and slowly recomp around there, no reason you can't progress loads still.
    Hi, noted. This time around do i need to take care of what i eat? Eg: grilled chicken, no fried food, no muffin and croissant etc?

Or i can get away with few muffin with maintenance?

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Might want to check your calorie counting... I doubt you gained 20lbs on just 2400 calories per day...
    Hmm.. To be exact, i think it should be around 2700-2800 calories around there. My job is sedentary, sitting in the office job.

I always have the mindset to assume the calorie is less because i wanna gain weight.

You think right now i should cut or maintenance?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes, just take what you are eating now and remove 2-300 calories.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZeekTrytoBuff View Post
    My starting weight on July was 124lbs and now im hit 146lbs, which is 20lbs of fat in the tummy, 2lbs or less is muscle perhaps?
    Hi do you have a picture?

Please upload to 'my bodyspace' or imgur.com

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Hi do you have a picture?

Please upload to 'my bodyspace' or imgur.com
    Hi there. Ok i have upload my current photo in bodyspace.

I hope it can give some idea on how i look even though im not shirtless.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi there. Ok i have upload my current photo in bodyspace.

I hope it can give some idea on how i look even though im not shirtless.
    Due to some error I can only see the small version. And you have your shirt on.

Anyway, try to make progress on maintenance calories. See if it works.

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)

Agree with this. Also, your numbers are very low, how many times have you stalled on these programs?

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cmacken View Post
    Agree with this. Also, your numbers are very low, how many times have you stalled on these programs?
    Agreed. And its never “too late” as you mention. You can easily bulk and cut as needed, and these happen relatively slowly. I’ve never seen anyone get fat or buff overnight. Plenty of time to adjust as needed.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you really gained 20 lbs in 4 months (17 weeks) that means you've been eating around 4000 calories per week OVER your maintenance. I would go back into a slight deficit, you should be able to progress on your lifts even while eating just below maintenance.
    Last edited by xsquid99; 11-12-2020 at 01:42 PM.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How exactly have you been tracking your intake? Measuring cups and labels?
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

Due to some error I can only see the small version. And you have your shirt on.

I see. Noted. Thanks.

Originally Posted by cmacken View Post
    Actually not yet stall. But i think next week probably will stall? Because this week im struggling with Bench and Row.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Agreed. And its never “too late” as you mention. You can easily bulk and cut as needed, and these happen relatively slowly. I’ve never seen anyone get fat or buff overnight. Plenty of time to adjust as needed.
    Understood. Thanks.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    If you really gained 20 lbs in 4 months (17 weeks) that means you've been eating around 4000 calories per week OVER your maintenance. I would go back into a slight deficit, you should be able to progress on your lifts even while eating just below maintenance.
    Wow! That much. I think its because i don't count the exact calorie and take the smallest number mindset because i want to gain.

Ok i will cut a bit and progress. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    How exactly have you been tracking your intake? Measuring cups and labels?
    Hi. Yes i read the label. For meal that don't have label i just estimate and take the smallest number.

Eg: for rice i measure normally i eat around 260gm white rice + 100gm chicken breast. For this i just put as 350cal. Then continue to hit my target calorie 2200-2400, which now i realize its obviously more that than.

Also i didn't count sugary drink, or cafe latte calorie.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Uhhhh... yeah that’ll do it
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi. Yes i read the label. For meal that don't have label i just estimate and take the smallest number.

Eg: for rice i measure normally i eat around 260gm white rice + 100gm chicken breast. For this i just put as 350cal. Then continue to hit my target calorie 2200-2400, which now i realize its obviously more that than.

Yeah it’s safe to say you probably were having double that amount pal. Inaccurate tracking, eye balling something like a burger, and not counting things, especially loaded with sugar, will do it.

Just get back on track and this time with F5.

And just curious, how did you not spot this rate of gain sooner? That’s a good amount of weight to put on before realizing you might have fudged a bit.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    Yeah it’s safe to say you probably were having double that amount pal. Inaccurate tracking, eye balling something like a burger, and not counting things, especially loaded with sugar, will do it.

Just get back on track and this time with F5.

And just curious, how did you not spot this rate of gain sooner? That’s a good amount of weight to put on before realizing you might have fudged a bit.

Well its because i always been hard gainer. I never past 132lb in my life. So when i see the increment in the scale, i become excited. Its like wow, and it keep increasing weekly, monthly and now im 147lbs with some love handle starting to make appearance =(

So in conclusion my achievement is just belly fat. Increase i think 4-5 inch. While arm/bicep only grow from 27cm to 34cm now. Chest, shoulder i couldn't measure but see some slight improvement.

Quads also grow i think although im not measure it.

Noted. Started today i will count the exact calorie i consume and see how the progress for this month or two.

Thanks. ^^
    Last edited by ZeekTrytoBuff; 11-12-2020 at 08:38 PM.