Smerphie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help as a beginner.

Now i have alot of questions so ima just write them all down and hopefully someone can help me.
    My current plan:
    Ab workouts every other day and rest of body the days in between
    Protein based diet of eggs, tuna, protein shakes and protein cereal

Ok my questions are:
    How much can i workout with out hurting myself?
    Whats the fastest way to gain abs?
    Is rottisere chicken good or bad?
    I read it was good but it feels fatty and weird
    Is sodium good or bad?
    How many calories do i need per day?
    I read that you need less calories for weight loss and more for muscle but im trying to gain weight and lose stomach fat
    Back to the fastest way possible, i will do littelry anything for abs except steroids so any way i can get abs under a month would be great. Im 19 year old male at 156 pounds and a very slight ab outline.
    Thank you all in advance
    Edit: im 19 but for somereason my account says 50 lol

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The ab workouts will contribute little to your overall goal. Depending on how good they are, the whole body workout will be what does the muscle gain part of the job.

Programs like Fierce 5 have a ramped progression approach which should ensure you minimise risk of injury without under training.

Read the sticky threads re: macro and calorie calculation.

Rottisere chicken is nice, I like it. But before you ask about every food you can think of, just look up its nutritional breakdown and re read the line above this one.

Sodium is essential to life. You don't usually need to add it to your food though.

Yes, you will need periods of low calories to lose fat and periods of higher (or possibly maintenance) calories to facilitate muscle gain.

None of this will be fast. You need to focus on whole body muscle gain - and then fat loss. Pick a routine from the Workout Programs sticky threads.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what he said ^

you can't expect real results in under a month, you need to give it more time and focus on training your whole body

Registered User macrosandmicros's Avatar
    macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Smerphie View Post
    Now i have alot of questions so ima just write them all down and hopefully someone can help me.
    My current plan:
    Ab workouts every other day and rest of body the days in between
    Protein based diet of eggs, tuna, protein shakes and protein cereal

Ok my questions are:
    How much can i workout with out hurting myself?
    Whats the fastest way to gain abs?
    Is rottisere chicken good or bad?
    I read it was good but it feels fatty and weird
    Is sodium good or bad?
    How many calories do i need per day?
    I read that you need less calories for weight loss and more for muscle but im trying to gain weight and lose stomach fat
    Back to the fastest way possible, i will do littelry anything for abs except steroids so any way i can get abs under a month would be great. Im 19 year old male at 156 pounds and a very slight ab outline.
    Thank you all in advance
    Edit: im 19 but for somereason my account says 50 lol
    Be careful about overeating tuna. Your health authority in your country will have recommendations for what is safe. I think in Canada its 5 cans per week? Unsure - do not take that as truth. They have the potential to be high in mercury. Rotisserie chicken is almost certainly better for you but may contain more calories and fat so you will have to factor that into your intake.

Registered User macrosandmicros's Avatar
    macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10) macrosandmicros is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    what he said ^

you can't expect real results in under a month, you need to give it more time and focus on training your whole body
    Absolutely. The game is about patience, and you will gain more over time if you stick with it.

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^This. Patience. #1 understanding that most don't get.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “I will do literally anything for abs”

Please change your attitude before you proceed
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ for god sakes. Thank you.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.