Maverick812 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thigh randomly heating up

Long time lurker finally posting because I'm a concerned hypochondriac. I used to be into fitness and then stopped for a year because I got lazy. Honestly I was pretty dormant for the past year. I'm talking barely doing any physical activity, only pushups maybe once in a blue moon. Well a couple days ago I picked it back up. I'm on Day 5 of working out following a full body routine in my Men's Health book. So I'm hitting every area from neck and shoulders to thighs and calves.

Three days ago I started feeling a certain part of my left thigh randomly getting warm throughout different times of the day. I could just be sitting at work, driving in my truck, etc. It doesn't actually get hot, but it's a slight burning sensation that doesn't hurt. It'll come for a few seconds then disappear. It doesn't happen consistently. I'll notice it happen every couple of minutes, and then I won't notice it for a few hours. Or perhaps it is happening every couple of minutes but my mind is too distracted to notice it.

Has anyone else had this happen? Originally I was nervous, but I don't really think it's anything to worry about. I'm inclined to think I may have done something to a nerve or muscle in my thigh since I haven't used it or put stress on it lately and maybe it's aggravated. Like I said, I was a lazy POS so I feel like this is an odd effect from a particular part of my body starting to experience physical activity again. The exercises did involve legs too, such as squats, lunges, etc.

Thanks in advance for any replies!