snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Romaine lettuce USA recall Walmart

Just a heads up

Throw it out, E. Coli

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...on/6233817002/
    Insta is username snails.r.us

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I swear, lettuce and spinach are probably the 2 most dangerous foods the past several years. I used to be scared of raw chicken, now I am scared of leafy greens
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.

Not all who wonder are last...

Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Isn't e coli on like basically everything? I thought I read it was really only dangerous to those with bad immune systems.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    Isn't e coli on like basically everything? I thought I read it was really only dangerous to those with bad immune systems.
    well the infection can spread to your organs and be antibiotic resistant.... and god awful :/ it’s not fun

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I swear, lettuce and spinach are probably the 2 most dangerous foods the past several years. I used to be scared of raw chicken, now I am scared of leafy greens
    and chipotle I swear so many recalls there too
    Insta is username snails.r.us

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    well the infection can spread to your organs and be antibiotic resistant.... and god awful :/ it’s not fun

and chipotle I swear so many recalls there too
    But I think chipotle recalls are usually due to their lettuce having ecoli?
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.

Not all who wonder are last...

Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    But I think chipotle recalls are usually due to their lettuce having ecoli?
    Nope. At least one of the biggest ones was of an unknown origin and another was believed to be from their beef: https://www.google.com/amp/s/foodpoi...ound-beef/amp/. Not only that, but after most of my trips to Chipotle, it certainly at least “feels” like I have e coli...

I also happened to have a huge romaine salad before dinner last night. I’m thinking of maybe phasing it out of my diet or at least eating way less of it. It seems like every couple months there’s a new e coli fiasco with that stuff. It’s fine tho, cuz it’s really not a staple of my diet. I just hope I didn’t get a fuking cursed batch. Fingers crossed.

TimHall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the heads up I just bought some the other day from Walmart... straight to the garbage it goes.