Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Neelybd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Long term lurker saying thanks to the community

I wanted to make a post thanking the community for being there and being an inspiration to me.

I started lifting at when I started in High School back in '04. I would occasionally read the posts on this forum for lifting advice and dating help (unfortunately it didn't help). That got me into amazing shape and you can see me at my best and always weighing 145.

But after 3 college degrees, a job I hated in a different state, then one I loved but I had to travel allot I hit my low point in November 2019. At a conference, I was 186lbs and I realized that people didn't find me attractive anymore and neither did I. The picture taken was after I had already lost 15 pounds, because I didn't even want to see in the mirror how fat I really became.

With that motivation, I grabbed one of the guys that I hired for my team that was also alone in a different state and we started lifting. I used all of the strategies that I had learned while I was in high school, many of them from the old forums here.

Last weekend I dropped under 145 again for the first time since 2009 and I photoshoot done.

So again, this is thank you letter for everybody that kept this site and forum alive for the past 2 decades.
    Attached Images

bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100)
    I hope that all members will do their best to develop this community and make it better.

schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice job, looking awesome. What was your strategy in terms of lifting? Did yo stick to the prescribed macros for your numbers?