ralphmel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help in my nutrition!

Hi everyone,
    A brief of my self. 3 years ago I weighted 54KG and my height is 1.74. I joined the gym and started lifting with a personal trainer for about a year, then went solo till day. Now I weight 66KG, my body has done a huge transformation.
    I'm a dog trainer so I burn a lot of calories per day due that i'm always moving around etc...

Now that winter started I can put some kind of food to eat while driving from a client to another, or once I get hungry cause sometimes won't have time to stop and eat.

Ps: I already take a gainer so I'm trying to avoid an excess of it.

Any food recipe recommendation?

Thank you in advance

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well what do you like to eat? nuts? peanut butter? beef jerky?

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PBateman2 PR Shake. Google it. It will show up and help you.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

ColinHunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ColinHunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ColinHunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ColinHunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ColinHunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ColinHunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Avoid the "low cal" type foods. If you are having trouble gaining weight don't eat chicken breast - eat chicken thigh. Don't eat egg whites - just whole eggs. Add in nuts, seeds, and dried fruit. You are looking to increase the calorie density in your foods. Lots of fruits are easy to take with you when on the go.

ConProteinas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would definitely take some protein bars as they are easy to pack, easy to eat and you wont have to stop to eat them. Consequently, you will save time and money (as you dont have to stop at a restaurant to eat)

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ralphmel View Post
    Hi everyone,
    A brief of my self. 3 years ago I weighted 54KG and my height is 1.74. I joined the gym and started lifting with a personal trainer for about a year, then went solo till day. Now I weight 66KG, my body has done a huge transformation.
    I'm a dog trainer so I burn a lot of calories per day due that i'm always moving around etc...

Now that winter started I can put some kind of food to eat while driving from a client to another, or once I get hungry cause sometimes won't have time to stop and eat.

Ps: I already take a gainer so I'm trying to avoid an excess of it.

Any food recipe recommendation?

Thank you in advance
    Trail mix.