007richierich is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Tennis Elbow since 2 whole years || PRP Injection 💉

I have tried everything except the surgery by now: meds, physio, 2 kinds of steroidal injections, including cortisol, Tyler twist. Just got PRP.

Tyler Twist actually increased my soreness a little. None of my docs had heard about it, so I eventually stopped.
    I will resume probably after PRP helps me a bit.

How has you experience with PRP been? How long and how many injections did it takes to help you? How much time did you give between 2 P RT P injections??

What do you suggest?
    Anyone who suffered for more than a year? What helped you

Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rawsteel88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What kind of training has the physiotherapists prescribed?

007richierich is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just the normal

All the Physios I have met are more or less clueless why this isn't healing.my current Physio is really trying a lot though.

She's asked me that strengthening is the key so neck, shoulder, bicep and tricep exercises are the key.

We are parallelly trying cupping, needling, and every possible thing. Looks like the neck is also linked in this issue. Dunno how much.

Also my internal swelling has increased post PRP around the affected area. It's been almost 2 weeks since the injection now.

What do you think based on your experience?

robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) robert10000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My dad got prp for his elbow and shoulder. Overall it worked very well for him. His insurance wouldnt cover it and it was 500 a shot when he did it. He had 3 shots in elbow and 4 in his shoulder. Seems like it was a month or two between shots and he wore a sling after the shoulder shot but ill have to ask him to be sure. Its neat since it uses your own blood, spins it, and puts back in at the spot for healing that doesnt have much blood flow.

Ill find out more from my dad about it since he will remember more than me. I do know that he praises it and said it was worth every penny. He's had no issues with elbow or shoulder since getting the shots and his were in fairly bad shape. His rotator cuff was pretty torn almost 70% and it healed it well.

Ill update here when I get more definite answers but I know it helped him a lot
    "plan to lift weights until I die"