Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Getting Super Tired of Being Around Low Attention Span, Degenerat Half-Wit Co-Workers

Getting super tired of being around low attention span, degenerate, half-wit co-workers.
    I like the work. It is challenging, physical and pays well. The hours and proximity to home are also very convenient.

In this s-hole country of Australia though nobody is settling down to have kids anymore so in terms of interests/personality etc. I have zero interest in anything any of them have to say or in sharing anything about myself to them.

My boss is pretty good, leaves me alone for the most part which I respect - lets me get my job done.
    I get decent recognition through internal rewards processes. Basically gets me some free dining now and then etc.
    I'm not hot on the idea of asking for more money though. Even though I definitely do more work than any of my co-workers.

There's another issue as well which goes hand in hand with being in Australia - people are all super prone to getting triggered.
    Years ago you would see cars going around with stickers "Australia, fit in or phukk off." People still have this view in Australia except 100% in support of "progressive" ideals. So people are still outwardly hostile to outsiders, except the outsiders today in Australia are straight white family men.

Tired of the people in this country. What are you suggestions?
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pick out individual people's flaws and tell them. Then tell them what they can do to improve themselves. Then tell them the positive results that will happen if they choose to improve themselves. Not everyone will do it, but some may.